[Resolved] Dr Batra's — cancellation of treatment

Romita23 on Dec 25, 2017
In august'17 i was started my treatment from dr. Batra pritampura clinic regarding hair treatment but i am not getting any benefit and no growth in hair with your treatment else my hair fall draw in high quantity after start treatment. So i want cancellation my treatment. I am mail to pritampura clinic regarding this on dated 21st-dec-17 but no response found from that side. I am personally go their and tell us about cancellation of treatment and that time he says that you send me again mail on this and we will send this our ho for cancellation but still i am not getting any mail regarding this.

Yesterday i sent my one family member on that clinic to know about status. Their they said that it is not possible to cancellation of treatment which you getting from our clinic because of you sign on that paper in it mention the amt. Will be not refundable but at the starting of treatment no one said about this.

So kindly tell us what we do in it because of i am not getting any treatment from last 2 month in your clinic.

I request you kindly help in this.

Rohit
Paitent id:- 972891
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 26, 2018

[Dec 25, 2017] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2017
Dear Rohit,

We are concerned to note your grievance. Thank you for sharing your Patient ID and clinic details. We will look into your concern and assist you better.

Patient Experience Team Dr Batra's™
Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, Feb 21, 2018
Dear Rohit,

We hope Dr. Sourav has spoken to you & have resolved your concerns. We are happy to know that you will continue your treatment. In case of any further assistance you can write us to at patientfeedback@drbatras.com

Patient Experience Team Dr Batra's™
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

2nd Floor, H. Kantilal Compound, Andheri-Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400071
    Dr Batra's - cancellation of treatment