[Resolved] Dr Batra's — treatment not working dr batra's clinic in robbery of money from pocket within a day

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 ayisheshim on May 13, 2018
I started my hair treatment at dr. Batra homeopathic clinick. I paid rs. 35000 for the treatment. But after taking the prescribed medicines the condition of hair has become worse than before. There have been many side effects. The drugs contains steroids. I have now stopped the treatment. But my money has been wasted. I want to claim my money. I want it back. Dr. Batra is a fraud and there is a harassment and mental stress given by this clinic. They are just mere shops making money and looting people.

You people are robbing from your trusted customers... As we are coming to you for threathemnt you are taking money in once at the biggining... What does it mean taking as without any result... If some one discountenued b/c of your poor threatment you are not refunding peoples money... I called you people as robbery of the peace and trusted people
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 24, 2018

[May 13, 2018] Dr Batra's customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, May 14, 2018
We will do our best to resolve your issue. Request you to kindly share with us the clinic details and patient ID so that we could assist you better.

Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, May 22, 2018

We have not received any update from your side. Awaiting for your patient ID so that we can look into your concern and assist you better.

Updated by ayisheshim, May 22, 2018
patient ID :[protected]
branch: baner, pune
as per your instruction i went to your clinck but the doctor said that continue your treatment unless they told me don't bring any thing.
so please don't joke with my time and money.look ni spent 35, 000 ruppes + my time to visit your clinick every week for almost 4 month continuesly without any change. so please i don't want to continue your treatment at all.please refund the remaining amount for me. at the biggining u have no confidence on your clinck you are taking the whole money at first then you don't care about the patients. what kind of cheating is this.
Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, May 23, 2018

Please share your registered contact number for us to assist you better.

Updated by ayisheshim, May 23, 2018
hahahaahha good joking really you are the Idots that rubbing someones money without any threatment.as per youyr instruction i shared my patient id and clinck branch. know you are asking my contact number.are you thinking me as like you idot that will post my contact number. you can get by patient id and branch name how u are asking like this.
anyways thank you for lost my money 35, 000+time to visit you clinck every week + my remaining hair from 3a to 4a.
please don't joke if you don't want to do not do it.
Dr Batra's Customer Care's response, May 24, 2018

The patient ID is protected, hence, we are unable to view the same. Request you to message us your Patient ID or registered contact number.

Updated by ayisheshim, May 25, 2018
they are giving another patient id
[protected] baner pune
but

why protected, who do this?
anyways you got my money without any treatment
please do the right thing for your patient. don't fill with polish things customer
i'm thinking that you are robbing my 35, 000 INR

2nd Floor, H. Kantilal Compound, Andheri-Kurla Road, Sakinaka, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400071
    Dr Batra's - treatment not working dr batra's clinic in robbery of money from pocket within a day