[Resolved]  Dream11 Fantasy — Bank account verification delay

I have submitted all documents but the bank account verification is still kept under review. Pan, mobile number and email are verified.
Due to bank account not being verified, i am not able to withdraw winnings.
If there is an issue let me know so I can give details or else verify and let me withdraw winnings.

I have attached photos of the issue and my id.
Bank account verification delay
Bank account verification delay
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 8, 2020
I need to update details correctly which I will do. Thanks

[Oct 06, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dream11 Fantasy Customer Care's response Oct 07, 2020 Hey, we'd like to look into this. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom, so that we can take this ahead and update you at the earliest.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I had submitted PAN details for verification. However, some information was eorrorneously mistyped and the verification could not be done and a e-mail received from DREAM 11 to correct the details.

However, when I am trying to correct the details the following message is appearing on screen:
1. Without uploading PAN copy: Please upload the PAN.
2. After uploading PAN : PAN ALREADY TAKEN.

Request to do the needful at the earliest.

I am playing dream 11 game (Id: SHIVAM8SINGH), but after winning the amount i can't withdraw money to my bank account. When i try to withdraw money its showing, verify your account to be eligible to withdraw. I provide all data that they are asking for to verification, but its still showing "your bank details are under review". I submitted the proof before 10 hrs. Still its showing the same. So i want the correct reason for non verification of my account.
Please take immediate action for this,

1. Without uploading PAN copy: Please upload the PAN.
2. After uploading PAN : PAN ALREADY TAKEN.

Request to do the needful at the earliest.

DANDA BALA SWAMI
15 Nov 2020

I am playing dream 11 game (Id:-DANDEBAAMIGOS), but after winning the amount i can't withdraw money to my bank account. When i try to withdraw money its showing, verify your account to be eligible to withdraw. I provide all data that they are asking for to verification, but its still showing "your bank details are under review". I submitted the proof before 10 hrs. Still its showing the same. So i want the correct reason for non verification of my account.
Please take immediate action for this,

Dream11 Fantasy
    Dream11 Fantasy Address
    1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013