[Resolved]  Dream11 Fantasy — Dedication of winning balance

I informed to you that my winning amount is deducted for FairPlay violation.
I informe to you 9792 oscar profile is my friend’s profile he willing to play with me but you deduct my winnings Rs 226 of my profile Regented 11.
Please refund my balance, this is not unfair play because he is my friend, some time he play his game with my mobile because of his mobile issues. I have no knowledge of PAN card is again submitting for him because he wants help but after submitting I read terms and condition.
Dedication of winning balance
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 12, 2020
Please describe

[Oct 13, 2020] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Hesamuddin Oct 12, 2020 He is not aware when match is started so he lose his winning.

RR vs SRH
October 11, 2020

Updated by Hesamuddin Oct 12, 2020 Please sir refund my winning
Updated by Hesamuddin Oct 13, 2020 Please tell me now how is my complaint resolve please briefly satisfy and what decisions you take send me emails or sms.
How’s complain is solved? Explain?
Dream11 Fantasy Customer Care's response Oct 13, 2020 Hey, we'd like to get your query addressed. Kindly visit d11.co.in/HelpCenter and click on the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom. We'll be happy to assist you.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Dream11 Fantasy
    Dream11 Fantasy Address
    1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013