[Resolved] Dream11 Fantasy — editing of the team

ronnie kapoor on Apr 15, 2019
Even after editing the team several time before the match began of Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Mumbai Indians on 15/04/2019 my team’s changes were not accepted, I edited 3 teams back to back but still the deadline was crossed with 2 of the players I chose not playing the match. I replaced those 2 with the players who are playing the match but the teams were not edited god knows why. After selecting the team with all the players playing the match and saving the team the changes were not accepted in the contest. Because of the error in the app I’ll lose my money which is not at all ethical, need my money back or else I’ll make sure you Dream11 is reported as a fraud and a cheat app which takes away your money unethically.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2019

[Apr 15, 2019] Dream11 Fantasy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dream11 Fantasy Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2019
Hey, thanks for reaching out to us! If you are facing the issue in editing your team, please click here bit.ly/TechnicalIssue_

Comments

On 9th Apr'19, I created 6 Teams and amount deducted but during play the app showed only one team of mine.
On 8th Apr'19, I created 6 Teams and amount deducted but during play the app showed only 3 teams of mine.
First I submitted bank details after 3 days it asking account proof.I updating account proof it is not taking&it is loading
I want to delete my account from dream11 but unable to delete my dream11 account, there is not option for delete the account and no customer care contact number or email id for further communication with dream11 company.

what should I do for delete my dream account

1901-A, Naman Midtown, SB Marg, Elphinstone (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013
    Dream11 Fantasy - editing of the team