Dtdc — Courier delivered to wrong address

Amritsar, Punjab, India
 Rishabhrs
My name is Shaveta and i want to submit a complaint regarding my courier which i have not recieved but when i tracked it on dtdc site it shows that courier has been delivered and recieved by Rani.I even dont know who the Rani is.I think something wrong has beendone from your side.That is very poor service.please help me and give my courier to me. my tracking id is M21717254 having order id: S01512716

Courier delivered to wrong address

[Jun 12, 2015] DTDC Courier & Cargo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

id:1083237My name is Shaveta and i want to submit a complaint regarding my courier which i have not recieved but when i tracked it on dtdc site it shows that courier has been delivered and recieved by Rani.I even dont know who the Rani is.I think something wrong has beendone from your side.please help me. Tracking Id -M21717254. Order id S01512716
L

I want to complain that the courier i sent by dtdc on may 28 has been recieved by a wrong person on may 30.

My courier has been delivered to wrong person.. I have not received the order yet.

My tracking if Z83977226.. Please do the needful