Dynamic Data Processing Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Sep 8, 2022

File a complaint to Dynamic Data Processing

Having problems with Dynamic Data Processing?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Dynamic Data Processing customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Dynamic Data Processing

Tamil Nadu

Dynamic Data Processing Phone Numbers

Mobile

Complaints recently resolved by Dynamic Data Processing customer care

Dynamic Data Processing reviews & complaints(5)

I was applying for data entry job with no registration fee.
However the concerned person did not inform me of what would happen when I would leave.
I’m being asked to pay 4000₹ and also being told that court notice will be sent to my house asking for 25, 000₹
This is unacceptable as this wasn’t informed earlier.
Dynamic Data Processing customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is a worst company who cheated my money by providing documents which were not verifiable.

A guy named riyaz only misguided me to do this, till paying money his reaction was so good but after that he treated me like a stray dog... Being a muslim he is committing sins by being in such a cheap company.
    He is so money minded, he never takes my call providing some lame excuses whenever i call but when i checked from some other number he is picking.
    He is a big cheater cock full false hopes and lies always given... But nothing in reality.

Worst behaviour by mr. Riyaz, dont trust this company any of them i lost my money, u also dont loose.

Dynamic data processing is a drinage waste company.

Hi friends, im from mumbai,
      Shamya (Dynamic) fat cheap cheater. Eat money a lot. (Dont believe this friends)
      Once i have approached dynamic and met a fraud and cheap lady, her name is shamya fat in size.
      He cheated my money that she will provide certificates and more documents.
      I have lodged a compliant in mumbai police station regarding this and they have made a intimation to chennai police station and they are ready to take action. I need a proof like video or photo or voice recording for taking action.

I have contacted by a dynamic staff priya in nov 2014. She said that they can get me a degree in any university and asked me to apply for madurai kamaraj university. She said it is a distance education kind of thing and u can get degree in 3 months. So they asked me to pay the amount and i paid it. But after that didn't respond properly. And stil i didn't get degre. They did not refund the amount and asking me to pay more. It is a no.1 fraud company. The director and the staffs everyone wil lie.

Dynamic Data Processing Pvt Ltd Villivakkam — Fraud

I had been contacted by Dynamic Data processing pvt ltd 8 months back by a lady named Shamya who assured me that her company can help me in get degree in any university. but once I paid the money, they stooped taking my calls and started lying to me... She promised me you will get degree within 3 months but more than 8 months completed still no responses. below her company details.

Dynamic Data Processing Private Limitedbr...