Earlysalary — no clarification and justification on charging 93% interest rate - on late pay of week

Pune, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 prashantj10 on Jan 15, 2019
I am really dispointed on way of communication and support i am getting from your team.
I took 30, 000 rs loan and due date was 4th jan 2019. I received call from your team on 8 th jan and askin for payment - nearly
I asked for statement which they denied and checked online i got following error.

Accessdenied
Access denied
28c64b8c6a735655

Pw2+ojafskofrt2mr5g35tglab79ws2usxdaqm3mjkymeeqocrwm5vkc4bdkvyi/nih1fsx55ym=

I informed them i need 2-3 days to payout amount of 30560 as per calculation. I received call to pay extra like 32343/- offcourse i deni3ed saying how come it get calculated that much with in 2 days of time.
I asked for details which i never got proper justification on adding 2343 rs within 1 month of time which is 93% interest rate amount you are charging for year which is not acceptable to any one.
I asked clarification in writing from same which they denied.
I asked them how to do payment which they informed mwe to do from paytm only.
I tried but my patm account is not adding that much money -30000 which i already communicated to them. Today i received call with very rude languages which make me decide to stop early pay service and also raise complaint to your service department.
Please take this seriously.

Thanks & regards
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Earlysalary - no clarification and justification on charging 93% interest rate - on late pay of week

Company:Earlysalary