Earth Infrastructures — not hand over the possession of the commercial shop till date and stop the assured return

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Pks1976 on Feb 21, 2018
I was booked the commercial shop in earth infrastructure tech one noida (Up) year 2014, i have already deposit the total money but till date there was not handed over the position and assured return has also been stopped. My shop no. As per earth is eteo 907. Please resolve the issue as earliest. I was booked the shop of 250 sq. Ft but the company has expand to 309 sq. Ft without my consent and also issue me a letter to deposit the extra increase space payment. As per company t&c it will be increase approx. Only 10% (+ -) as per consent with customer. Company booked the shop with three year complete the project and till competition of the project it will pay 12% the assured to the customer till date. But company stop my assured return last 2-3 year before and there is not handed over the position till date. Although i have pay the more than 18 lac till date and this is more painful to bear the same without handed over the position. I humble request to the authority please return my money with interest or appropriate action against the builder/company.

[Feb 21, 2018] Earth Infrastructures customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

+91 52 2330 2303 [Lucknow]
    +91 92 6663 7397 [Sales Enquiry]
    +91 12 0480 5050 [Corp Office]
    B-100, Nariana Industrial, Area, Phase -1, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110028
    Earth Infrastructures - not hand over the possession of the commercial shop till date and stop the assured return