[Resolved] Easemytrip.com — After payment (net banking) the web page shows error and flights, were not booked even then money is not refunded

Vadodara, Vadodara District, Gujarat, India
 diwaease
On 12 may 17, i tried to book two flight tickets from chennai to male. But after my transaction the web page showed error and tickets weren't booked. I raised a complaint to sbi for refund, but they said that transaction was successful and the money have transferred to easemytrip. Till now i didn't get any response from easemytrip regarding my transaction. Neither the flight tickets were booked nor the money have been credited. I tried calling the customer care, but they didn't pick my call. Pl do check and refund my money.
Transaction detail :
Id : igabhizvw8
Money : 16346
Date : 12 may 2017
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 9, 2018

[May 24, 2017] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Nov 08, 2018
Dear SirMa'am,
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Please help us with the booking details and the registered mobile number and email id so that we can track the same and can assist you better on the same.

Comments

Hello, I am facing the same problem. On top of that, I did manage to call them up and they have set me on a wild goose chase for more than 17 days. I am planning to move consumer court. The only trouble is that my amount Rs 6242 is too small for them to even flinch. I am trying to liaise with other people who have faced the same difficulty with easemytrip. Please find my email id below and contact me so that we can move the consumer court together.
[email protected]

+ 91 11 4313 1313
    460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Easemytrip.com - After payment (net banking) the web page shows error and flights, were not booked even then money is not refunded