[Resolved] Easemytrip.com — easemytrip.com money debited from bank account but ticket was rejected

sul_777 on May 7, 2019
I have booked international flight tickets on easemytrip.com to travel from hyderabad to london on srilankan airlines with amount of 1, 50, 222 inr. They have rejected the ticket after deducting that amount saying the fare has increased. After talking to them thrice i was not given convincing response. And the email mentioned that amount would be refunded automatically. Its been 24 hours that i didnt get any refund. And therefore couldnt book another flight.

Flight ticket booked date: 05 may 2019

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 9, 2019

[May 07, 2019] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, May 07, 2019
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We would like to inform you that fares are dynamic and can change at any point of time from the airlines end and must be the similar case. However, we are unable to track your booking details. So, request you to please get in touch with us on our Whatsapp escalation number [protected] with your registered number and email address so that we can look into the same and can assist you better. You will get the refund in 2-3 to 5-7 bank working days into your source account.

Comments

I have take a ticket kolkata to jaddah, via hydrabad foom easy my tryp. Ihave travelled kolkata to hydrabad but due to flight delay i cannottravelled hydrabad to jaddah.So airlince cancle my ticket and give a ricipet for full rufand and told you get mony back through easy mytrip but i cannot get mony back

Rikhia's reply, May 13, 2019
I HAVE ALL DOCUMENTS LIKE TICKET, AIRLINCE REPLAY, & AND CANCELLATION SLIP WHICH ELLIGABLE FOR FULL REFUND
Rikhia's reply, May 14, 2019
TICKET WHICH IS PURCHASED FROM EASE MY TRIP(EMT56926010)
Rikhia's reply, May 15, 2019
i cannot get refund mony

+ 91 11 4313 1313
    460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Easemytrip.com - easemytrip.com money debited from bank account but ticket was rejected