[Resolved] Easemytrip.com — non refund

Navi110 on Apr 15, 2019
Ease My Trip

I am here to share my most devastating experience with your airlines till date, which I am forced to bring online unless resolved at the earliest by your team.

I had booked a flt from bangkok to Amritsar for 24 apr 2019 through easemytrip. However after 5 days of confirmation of booking I received a call regarding the flt being grounded and cancelled for what so ever reasons known to authorities.

I was being given an alternate route which was not at all fitting in my overall plan. And I was also said that my entire refund will be made within 7 working days. Firstly the airlines should have had courtesy of rescheduling my flt. Not only rescheduling the flt, the spice was incorrigible enough for having not refunded my money even after 11-12 days, that's today(which I term as completely absurd).

I am being forced to publish this grevience in leading news letters and daily newslines unless my issue is resolved within next 48 hours.

My trip is starting wef 16 apr 19.
My details of booking are as under: -
Booking ID - EMT56873422
Pnr - U8DUQS
Mr Navneet singh boparae

Forwarding the copy of ticket as well..
Complaint marked as Resolved May 29, 2019

[Apr 16, 2019] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Navi110, Apr 15, 2019
My email is [email protected]
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Apr 17, 2019
We are sorry for the hassle you have faced.
We would like to inform you as your flight was cancelled from the airline's end and hence the full refund is processed from our end on 16th April and you will get the same in 5-7 bank working days into your source account. Please let us know if we can further assist you on the same.

+ 91 11 4313 1313