[Resolved] EaseMyTrip.com — status unknown

sadiya Iffat on Mar 5, 2020
I booked a ticket from ease my trip and the status says na.
I called both the numbers for information but no one seems to pick. This is very careless on their part. I just regret doing booking from this site. The people are way too careless.
My name is sadiya. The ticket was booked in my name on 5/03/20 and the journey date was from jajpur to howrah.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-04-07 06:28:23

[Mar 05, 2020] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response Mar 05, 2020
Greetings from EaseMyTrip

We request you to kindly provide us with your registered contact number and mail id. So that we can get this checked and assist you accordingly.

EaseMyTrip

Comments

Very bad response from emt had a bad experience .
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Mar 5, 2020

Greetings from EaseMyTrip
We request you to kindly provide us with your booking details. So that we can get this checked and assist you on priority.
EaseMyTrip
I have booked a ticket Booking Id- EMT70519054 Payment Got debited from my account I have not Received My tickets till now Also I have been continuously trying to contact to customer care Through both the Numbers But No one is answering This kind of service isn't expected Please Help Me ASAP
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Mar 11, 2020

Greetings from easemytrip.com

As checked you booking was rejected by the airlines side due to non availability of seats and we have already refunded the amount from our side kindly wait for 5 to 7 bank working days for the same it will reflect in the same mode of payment.

Thanks & Regards
EaseMyTrip.com
I have booked 1 ticket on 15th Feb, 2020. My Booking ID is EMT70496433. The money has been deducted from my bank account. but the ticket is still showing the status as pending. I have tried to contact the EseMyTrip customer service, but they are not picking up the calls.
I want my ticket to be confirmed as soon as possible.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response, Mar 11, 2020

Greetings from EaseMyTrip

We would like to inform you that your your Booking is confirmed for the provided Booking ID for 27th Feb.

460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092