[Resolved] EaseMyTrip.com — Ticket generate issue

New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Akhtar Bhat
I am a regular customer of easemytrip.com and do frequent bookings and it is nice but today came across a strange technical issue from easemytrip.com.
I booked a return ticket under booking number BET[protected] from Delhi to Srinagar on 13th May 2017 and return ticket Srinagar to Delhi on 21st may 2017. After completion of the transaction I noticed that the ticket generated shows vice versa information means it shows booking from Srinagar to Delhi on 13th May and Delhi to Srinagar on 21st which is completely wrong. For a second I thought may be I did a mistake while booking but then I discussed the matter with some of my friends and relatives and guess what they had come across the similar issues. The other booking number is BET[protected] and other tickets PNR is LN7BNN.
All three bookings/transactions are done today on 11/05/2017 and with time frame of couple of hours.

On discussing the matter with customer support they lied by saying we dropped an email to technical team to verify the
Request you to look into the matter urgently.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-08-22 23:56:53

[May 11, 2017] EaseMyTrip.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
EaseMyTrip.com Customer Care's response Jul 20, 2019
Greetings From Ease My Trip

I hope your issue has been resolved, For further assistance you can directly reach us on our Whats app escalation no. [protected]

Thanks & Regards
Social Media Escalations

Comments

Hello, I am facing the same problem. On top of that, I did manage to call them up and they have set me on a wild goose chase for more than 17 days. I am planning to move consumer court. The only trouble is that my amount Rs 6242 is too small for them to even flinch. I am trying to liaise with other people who have faced the same difficulty with easemytrip. Please find my email id below and contact me so that we can move the consumer court together.
[protected]@rediffmail.com
I have same issue. We booked from Ranchi to Delhi and these guys showed Delhi to Ranchi. A fraud company.

460, F.I.E Patparganj Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092