EasyMobileRecharge.com Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Jun 24, 2022

File a complaint to EasyMobileRecharge.com

Having problems with EasyMobileRecharge.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by EasyMobileRecharge.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

EasyMobileRecharge.com

EasyMobileRecharge.com Website

EasyMobileRecharge.com Head Office Address

Old Bus Stand
Una
Junagadh District
Gujarat

EasyMobileRecharge.com reviews & complaints(158)

Sir I have done recharge of airtel prepaid mobile number [protected] at two times of rupees 239/- but recharge not done but payment of recharge has dedected from bank account please solve my problem
EasyMobileRecharge.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 29/5/22 I have recharged my account with 107 for validity extension (BSNL). The money is debited from my account but recharge has not done. I have complainted many times but they didn't give right information and details pls give me some justice for this criminal incident Many people get foolished by this incident...
    Today unfortunately I made a mobile phone recharging through a website named "www.easemydeal.com" and it was not happen but my bank account debited the recharge amount from the account. There is no way to get back money from that unknown website service provider and don't know it's legibility. I could contact with their customer relation executive and offered the money will be refunded within 2-3 days. I don't know whether the website is...

I recharged my BSNL number [protected] for rs 94
    Order id: 98548218. On APR17
    Money deducted from my bank account but recharge never received. I guess it is fake website. kindly take legal action.

I have received message of withdrawl amount but i cant received any money. And 9000 repees withdrawl from my account

Order is showing successful but payment still not received..it seems there is some issue on your site...plz refund the money .

Order ID : 98408756

Status showing processed but not received talktime
          Very bitter experience.2times transaction failed and 3rd time processed but no talktime received...

Recharge not done yet, but balance got deducted from my account. Please help,
          you experience a delay in receiving confirmation SMS, you can check with your operator.
          JIO Recharge of Rs. 597/- for [protected] is successful.
          Your reference ID is [protected].
          The plan benefits have been applied.

Sir iam recharge in jio 444 but not recharge

Order No: 98373787
              Mobile/DTH No: [protected]
              Recharge Amount: 249
              Date:[protected]:48:53
              Recharge not done yet, but balance got deducted from my account. Please help, if they are doing any scam please take action against it. Help me to get back my money refunded.

I have an issue related my mobile recharge.

I had recharge 48 rupees on my Airtel no.[protected] on 21th January 2021.i recharge by Airtel thanks apps through Google pay.my blance decuted from my bank account but recharge not done yet.. please slove my problem as soon as possible.
                  Please slove my problem immediately.i complaint on 21th January but it not slove.

Please find below details, i have paid rs.1498 for airtel prepaid recharge for 1year validity plan, amt debited from my icici bank account :[protected]
                    but recharge not happened to my father airtel no : [protected], kindly request to help me on getting refund of rs.1498 from easymobile recharge
                    and do the needful.

Dear Purushothaman,

Thank you for your order from https://www.easymobilerecharge.combr...

I recharged Airtel number through Google pay rs 149 .but blance decuted from my bank account but recharge didn't done.please slove my problem immediately.. refund my money.

Details

Date Order# Number Amount Status
                        [protected]:06:55 98156359 [protected] 149 Processed

plz do the needful.

thanks

Hi. I recharged my BSNL number for 319 INR on 2 dec at 7.35 AM. My order shows processed but I have not received my recharge benefits yet. I have checked at the operator end and they have confirmed the same.It's been 2 days and I have raised this issue under ticket number - 119475. Added to this, I have sent a mail [ subject line - 119475] to [protected]@easymobilerecharge.com on the same day. Until now, the ticket status is open and there is no response to my mail too. All details are shared in the ticket 119475.I am waiting for response since two days. Someone please look into this and refund my money to my bank account.
                          Dear Customer,

We are very sorry to read your issue here. You can send an email to [protected]@easymobilerecharge.com. We are available 24 hours on all 7 days of the week to resolve your issues.

Your money is always safe with us. That’s our promise!

Your recharge was not successful. Your amount has been added to your Easy Wallet. You can use this amount at anytime to recharge any mobile.

Easy Wallet is a convenient facility for placing multiple recharge requests with amount available to you. What’s more, you need not pay the extra internet charges for any of these recharges.

To recharge using Easy Wallet,

1. Log in to your account on www.easymobilerecharge.com

2. Click 'Recharge from Easy Wallet' option on the top right corner of the homepage

If you require any other assistance, please send us a mail at [protected]@easymobilerecharge.com

We hope that you will provide us another chance to serve you.

Best Regards,

Easymobilerecharge.com Customer Care
                          [protected]@easymobilerecharge.com
                          Issue resolved. Refund credited to my wallet.

Details are as follows
                            Order No: 98156359
                            Mobile/DTH No: [protected]
                            Recharge Amount: 149
                            Date:[protected]:06:55

PLZ DO THE NEEDFUL

EasyMobileRecharge.com — Money debited from bank but not recharged

I recharged for rs 50 yesterday for my mobile no [protected] (Vodafone) and the recharge was not successful but money has been debited from my account. The second time also i did the same the next day (29/5/2020) but nothing happened but money was again debited. I tried to recharge for rs 149 again and the money was debited from my account. I checked my order status but my order was not showing there. This all were done using your genuine...

[protected] airtel mobile number 49 rupay balance failed tranjection successfull card detail sbi 607532****9979 sir please my refund return