Ecom Express

Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

Ecom Express Complaints & Reviews

I am unable to receive my package as I accidentally typed wrong phone number and incomplete address. I tried talking to the...
My name is Mallesh Babu. My AWB no is [protected]. After completion of stipulated period. I've contacted with your executive...

Today i reached the courier office and the staff talked to me very rudely and my item not received

Greetings from Ecom Express

Request you to kindly provide the 9 or 10 digit AWB / tracking number or you can send the details to [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you on the same.

Team Ecom Express

Last two days courier partners are visited me but my delivery item not be given me. Tiday i reached the ecom xpress office dumraon and the staff says to me we cant do anything in your delivery item because otp problem observed since 2 days .. sir so i want to my item pls do something my awb no.. [protected]

Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered from wow website and i was supposed to get my order yesterday the delivery person called me only once. I couldn't answer hence when i saw i missed the call i tried to dial the number again but it was asking for pin and i couldn't connect with the delivery person directly . I went to the website and picked the delivery date again and asked for the delivery on todays date. But now my package is showing in rto locked stage.. What is that supposed to mean? Is my package going to return. I dont want to return i seriously want my package today if possible. Please look into this..

Dear Manju,

Greetings from Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. With reference to your query regarding the AWB number, the said shipment is currently out for delivery and the delivery person may coordinate with you before his visit.

Please write back in case the shipment is undelivered or if you want to cancel.

Team Ecom Express

I was unable to accept the call of the delivery person once yesterday and i immediately checked later and Reupdated the delivery date to todays date but my order is showing in rto locked stage what does that mean? Is my product returning now? I dont want return please i want my delivery today if its possible..

Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          From sept 2nd till now every day morning the status is "Out for delivery".But on the same day the status is " The order un...
          I have ordered a product on 26th of August'2021 and is due to be delivered by ecom express on 2nd of september for the last...
          On 2nd sep they send me a message that My delivery is out still I haven't got it .My awb no :[protected]...
          I had ordered a package from an online retailer few weeks ago. it reached the final delivery station but is not delivered...

I ordered a t-shirt from BeYoung on 27th August 2021. On 30th August, I got a text from Ecom Express that my parcel has been dispatched and they gave me the tracking ID. Since 30th August, till now, whenever I track my order, it shows "IN_TRANSIT". What should I do? I have already paid for it online. Please do something as BeYoung is not in favor of cashback.

Dear Ritisna,

Team Ecom Express

My was mismatched so give mi my money and take ur order

Dear Rajkumar,

Team Ecom Express

I got mail saying order delivered
              But I hav not received any order
              How can they deliver order to wrong person

Dear Harshu,

Team Ecom Express

AWB [protected] already Arrived on 01.09.2021 but Courier Man misbehaved on Phone on 01.09.2021 and not come to my House No
                after lodging Complain he again give the message as unable to Locate on 02.09.2021 even Not Calling me

Greetings from Ecom Express

Request you to kindly provide the 9 or 10 digit AWB / tracking number (shows protected) or you can send the details to [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you on the same.

Team Ecom Express

I ordered through flipkart. AWB NUMBER- [protected].
                  I didn't receive the product and now status is RTO lock. I am not even getting my refund coz seller hasn't recieved the product back either. Please complete the process ASAP.

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Thank you for writing to us. Pleased be informed that the delivery of the said shipment has been delayed in transit. We are coordinating with our concerned team and get this expedited for arranging the delivery.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you due to the delay in delivery of this shipment.

Team Ecom Express

I was following this shipment since it reached Kochi hub on 23rd. It took another week to reach Cherthala DC which is hardly 30 km away on 30 August.. Since then I am following Ecom express for delivery. No proper reply except "we have some interal issues". They keep on changing delivery promising date. They promised Sep1 and then 2 and today they shifetd to Sep 4..One of my earlier order was returned to supplier due to same reason( AWB[protected]) and they could not deliver even after 7 days from committed delivery date.

AWB number:[protected]
                      Delivery boy name : Akshay
                      Sir, yesterday delivery boy called to me and requested to deliver the order the next day i.e, today to me and asked for delivery code. I said to him but today he didn't called to me to deliver my prepaid order.please take a serious action against him

Dear Jyothi,

Team Ecom Express

My shipment has been lying in their outlet for 5 days. and they have put a remark saying that ecom is holding the shipment due to payment issue. when i spoke to delivery person Vinayak Jadhav he said he tried to deliver it and the security refused. well we dont have a security person at the premises basically nobody even attempted the delivery, he also said he would deliver it today, when called to ask why it wasnt delivered today, he said he cant deliver now he'll do it tomorrow, ecom express provides very bad service and the person didnt even bother to apologize for his mistake infact spoke very rudely.

Dear Rovena,

Team Ecom Express

I had received a call from the agent that will give you the order on tomorrow as our agent is leave today but after 2 days I haven't received the product and now it is showing as product is returned. I was waiting for 20 days for this product

Dear Ran=m,

Team Ecom Express

I had ordered three Kurtis but in their place I have received 2 Sarees that too very useless 100 so I have return the order.

Dear Harsh,