Ecom Express

Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

Ecom Express Complaints & Reviews

Nov 15, 2020
Singapore, Singapore
I Suppose to get a product delivered yesterday. I got the message out for delivery. And in the evening I got the message product got delivered but delivery agent didn't called me or delivered the order. Also there was no contact details in the out for delivery message.
Tracking id.[protected]
Email. [protected]@gmail.com

[Nov 15, 2020] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from Ecom Express

Request you to kindly provide the 9 or 10 digit AWB / tracking number (shows protected) or you can send the details to [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you on the same.

V
    Tokyo, Japan
    I have ordered a flasher from amazon through your service i got very bad and cheating behaviour from your side. Tracking shows i reqstd to change delivery shedule, but i didnt do any thing . Poz stop these type of cheating

[Nov 14, 2020] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from Ecom Express

Request you to kindly provide the 9 or 10 digit AWB / tracking number or you can send the details to [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you on the same.

Singapore, Singapore
      Hi. I would like to complain about the branch in charge in Cheruthony, Idukki branch. I had a package and which arrived at the delivery point on 10th of Nov and they didn't attempted to deliver my product till 14th of Nov. One 12th, I've contacted them and one of the executive said that they'll be delivering the package by 13th, but not. Today I went to the office and when I asked them about the package, they said that they don't have the vehicle to deliver the product. If they don't have a vehicle, they should at least informe me that they don't have, and so I should pick up from the point. But they said they will deliver and its been 5 days I'm waiting for a package arrived nearby point.

If the ecom can't give a minimum basic customer satisfaction, please close your business and there is far better delivery partners.
      Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Nov 17, 2020

Greetings from Ecom Express

Request you to kindly provide the 9 or 10 digit AWB / tracking number or you can send the details to [email protected] for us to assist you on the same.

Singapore, Singapore
        My many orders was rejected by ecom express flipkart very bad experience can only the But immediatelyecom xpress want to remove from India

P
          Singapore, Singapore
          My FLEX "Pre-paid" shipment awb [protected] reached at delivery centre palakkad district, kerala on 13th of November 2020 and...
          Hyderabad, Telangana
          Ecomexpress did not try to deliver my product to me despite me calling them multiple times to deliver my product. I regularly...
          Barking, United Kingdom
          I logged a complaint against Ecom Anantnag delivery center through Ecom customer care . i told them they have holded my order...

Marseille 01, France
          My Order reached at delivery centre kulgam on 9th of November 2020 but till date they didn't deliver my product after repeating calls they said the packet is heavy which is just 8 kg's. And after 4 days They threatened me of returning the product. but it seems they have used my product. so I want action against kulgam office otherwise I will lodge an FIR against their behaviour. Tracking ID is [protected]

[Nov 13, 2020] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from Ecom Express

Request you to kindly provide the 9 or 10 digit AWB / tracking number details to [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you on the same.

Singapore, Singapore
            We ordered butterfly (2L, 3L, 5L) aluminium cooker set (3 pieces) from flipkart but while opening the package recieved from...

H
            Singapore, Singapore
            The product has already reached the delivery center and they are adamant that they won't deliver the product to my home. They called me and talked to me like I owe them something and COMMANDED me to fetch my product 'if I wanted it' from their delivery center 20Kms from my home, where, if I travel by a car, will cost me the same amount as the product I order. ( Even if it doesn't why should I go there and fetch it? Then what is the purpose they call themselves 'courier service'.

Istanbul, Turkey
              My AWB Is [protected]
              When I go to track My Order
              It shows Location: Gurugram Status: Pickup Rescheduled

But Myntra Says the product has been shipped
              Ecom Express Says PICKUP RESCHEDULED

Greetings from Ecom Express

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records, the said shipment has yet not been handed over to us. You can also contact your shopping portal for further assistance.

V
                Singapore, Singapore
                I ordered smart watch. But i not poen the watch to return company

Greetings from Ecom Express

Request you to kindly contact your shopping portal to register the reverse pick up request to return the product.

Acton, United Kingdom
                  A return parcel was collected on 01 nov 2020 and was not updated in the flipkart app by the ecom agent. And on 02 nov 2020 in the app it was updated as return cancel though already i have returned the product. Now the ecom agent has not updated the return product tracking id anfd till now iam receiving message that that i have not returned the product and it will rescheduled.

Dear Mam,

Greetings from Ecom Express

Request you to kindly provide the Reverse 9 digit AWB / tracking number starting with 5 for us to assist you on the same.

Singapore, Singapore
                    Replace the broken car air compressor or return my money.

[Nov 12, 2020] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
                      Islington, United Kingdom
                      I ordered the product on 4th of November and the expected delivery was on 11th of November. Before that I received 2 messages...

P
                      Frankfurt am Main, Germany
                      Please cancel the order

Singapore, Singapore
                        I have ordered a product on ajio, I received a msg stating that the product is delivered on oct 31 but I have not received...
                        I
                        Singapore, Singapore
                        I have ordered a dress for my niece in Myntra on 8th November 2020. Still, the product is not picked up from the source hub,...
                        B
                        Istanbul, Turkey
                        My order no is-[protected]
                        E com awb no -[protected]

This order expect delivery date was 07.11.20br...

S
                        Singapore, Singapore
                        I have booked a mobile and received it today the mobile was not even starting it was received from rahil impex product name 5" Mobile phone set
                        Please either refund my amount or exchange it with a working mobile phone immediately else i have see consumer court ds code TS/HYE/HYE
                        420, Neo corporate plaza ram chandra lane ext mumbai 400064

[Nov 11, 2020] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from Ecom Express

Please be informed that we are the Logistics service provider and we deliver the shipment packages as it is handed over to us. In case you have any issue regarding the content of the package, request you to kindly contact your shopping portal.