Reliance Trends Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to Reliance Trends

Having problems with Reliance Trends?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reliance Trends customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reliance Trends

Karnataka

Reliance Trends Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 894 9999

Reliance Trends reviews & complaints(1444)

I bought two pieces of teamspirit lower from trend showroom in January 2023.
And now facing shrinkage issue with expanded knee area .

Refund me on this.
Reliance Trends customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My team spirit lower which i bought in January 2023 had shrinked .
    And expanded around knee area.

I want refund on this product.
    Reliance Trends customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I shopped at Reliance trends store few weeks ago. Not too long a ago a sales man contacted me saying that he found my number on the receipt and has been trying to contact with new numbers every time i have blocked him. I have his number along with the screenshots of the texts. Kindly, look into as the customer isn’t safe if that is the case.
      Reliance Trends customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought a pullover on 12th Jan 2022 without trying. Yesterday I wore it and found that there was a hole in it so i went today at the store with the tag and showed them. The staff blamed me that the pullover was washed. But that was not the case since I was wearing perfume and I tried the pullover maybe the smell came into that clothing. But they were very rigid. I left the pullover there only at the store and came back.
        Reliance Trends customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today I went to Reliance for shopping, On going there I was so surprised to see one thing that I had to return disappointed, reliance trend cheated with me.One pant was fifty percent off, I tried it on and loved it.But when I go to bill it says it doesn't have fifty percent off, I went there and asked a sales lady again and she said it is 50% off.But the bill counter didn't accept it so I had to come back disappointed.I felt very humiliated seeing these things, please take strict action against this so that no customer is in such a situation.
          Reliance Trends address---Diamond plaza mall, kolkata.

I have bought the clothes on 6 aug in trends near to me in daund
            Some items are retuned to them but they refused to get it refund due to their policy. So they added the refund value around 1500 rs. against my mobile number and asked to redeem it whenever I come to shopping..
            They have sent me system generated masage for same .But unfortunately the masage got delete by me
            When I go for shopping and ask to check refund amount or redeemed point but are not aware the things I told to them, as whole staff got changed.
            Now they are not ready to help me on that.pls help me
            Reliance Trends customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 31st January 2023, in Reliance trends (beside dumdum station store) I have purchased two trouser worth of Rs. 1059/- . While paying the amount I paid by paytm using the QR code provided by the billing agent Bijay. After payment done from my end he said payment not done properly.. I showed him the success page, also the bank statement still he didn’t agreed and ask me to pay again. I paid the same amount again by card and all the salesmen and billing guys assured me I will get the amount back. Today after 48 hrs I did not get back any money. Even after calling several times no proper responses from the store. They are just stated avoiding. Its look like I have been cheated from reliance trends.

Sourav
              Reliance Trends customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was already complaint about this matter. Please do the needful at your earliest.
                Reliance Trends customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tushal prajapati I have purchased clothes from your relaince trends store from ankleshwar branch at time of purchase I ask them if some require then it can be done na, they said yes it will be done, and very next we have to attend our family function but in the purchase bulk clothes, in that two shirts were getting tight for me that I think to change them and very next morning I have gone to store at the time 9.50 am they said the store will open at 11.00 am .I requested them that I have to change only size but they didn't except and they tell me that you can change any were in pan India. So I reached at ahemdabad stores but I didn't get same shirt and I gone today from same store from which I have to change only size but thay didn't except me and the but I reached stores at 9.20 they replied me that the counter is closed
                  But I requested to change only size but my mobile no 81602136

Dear team,
                    I have purchased two pants at reliance trends suryapet district and asked for alteration the staff replied that the tailor is on leave, and for the same i visited miryalaguda
                    in nalgonda district trends and they are saying no alteration facility is available.. what kind of service your qew are offering us rather than marking higher prices.. kindly do the needful urgently..
                    Reliance Trends customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On occasion of republic day reliance announced a offer buy one get one free+additional 25% off on purchase of 4999 above+coupons worth 2500.I visited the trends near me to avail the offer but they said the additional 25% is not available if you purchase above 4999 and it was before the republic day, trends had send the same offer as message.

Hello..
                        I recently visited reliance trends kathriguppe banashankri Bangalore..
                        After my shopping i had my billing done.. the billing person just did kind of weird actions to another sales guy who was standing rite behind me all the time until my billing was done, which looked very weird..and this sales guy gave me some unwanted looks and he escorted me all the way till the exit and dint even let me have another look at any other stuff, he was behaving as though I am a shoplifter and have come here to steal their things, although I had done shopping of more than 5k..
                        As far as I was observing no other customers were treated in such a way.. is this all bcoz of the way I appear in public, as I am always covered up in my hijab... is this bcoz of the way I am????

It is very unlikely I would ever visit that store again..

Respected
                          Sir/Madam
                          I recently visited to reliance Trends women Bhoothnath road Patna Bihar and i found the staff behaviour was not good specially (RAJU) and (VIVEK) as mentioned on their I'd cards.
                          They were rude towards me as well other customers also they were not ready to help me with my shopping and also they talk very badly this is the second time when I am facing the same issue at reliance Trends women Bhoothnath and these two guys Raju and Vivek do the same thing always I request you to solve the issue and make sure to keep good staff behaviour otherwise I will not be able to shop from reliance.
                          I hope that you will be solving the issue as soon as possible

Respected
                            Sir/Madam
                            I recently visited to reliance Trends women Bhoothnath road Patna and i found the staff behaviour was not good specially (RAJU) and (VIVEK) as mentioned on their I'd cards.
                            I hope that you will be solving the issue as soon as possible
                            Jan 26, 2023
                            I had emailed the company for the issue and i want the solutions
                            Reliance Trends customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have done 5000 purchase today and they told to give me 4500 worth of coupons and acted like they are keeping in bag, but didn't keep and done the proud and cheating with me. Due to this type of cheap mentality, Trends reduced its image. I need that 4500 worth coupons or I need that much of amount.

Respected Sir
                                I am Dr. Ippatoori Sreekanth Dental Specialist mobile no-[protected], from Hyderabad, Professionally Working in Mahabubnagar, Town 100 KM near to Hyderabad. Recently I have visited Trends Show Room in Mahabubnagar located Near Place Called Mettugadda, and I have Purchased Items Worth around Rs. 11, 000. But Because o[censored]nexpected Size Problem I Have Gone back to Show room for Exchange. The Sales Managers are very Polite...

RIL Trends gives misleading information just to attract customers and call those to their outlet. Reaching there while shopping real picture comes when after around 2 hours at their outlet customer finds what was told about the discount is not correct. Worst experience at Ramnagar RIL in Roorkee Trends today.
                                They are not giving good discounts since long as earlier they were giving.

Dear Team,

This to inform you that My date of exit is wrongly updated in pf portal because of that iam not able to withdraw my pf amount such issue have been escalated to concern team but still there is no changes to see it is almost near one month

Please take this issue with high authority Team and get this resolved at earliest

As this is pending since long back iam doing enough follow ups for same

I required my pf amount for my financial requirement

Looking forward for your quick support

Aijaz
                                  Ex employee reliance trends lb nagar
                                  Reliance Trends customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want use my credit note given by you.
                                    i was goes your store in Erandwane but they asked me this credit note is not valid.. you not purchase any product last year.
                                    Please do needful at earliest ..
                                    Reliance Trends customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a jeans in 50 discount from trends mall I got size defects issue