Ecom Express

Thu 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun 09:00 am - 09:00 pm

Ecom Express related photos (1055)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Ecom Express Photos

Ecom Express Complaints & Reviews

AWB[protected] article was given return status in amazon. I was not able to take phone while they call. But when i tried to connect again my call was not able to connect. Later they call me on 12.04.2021 said they will come and pick up. Later i didn't receive any notificationa from them.
Apr 15, 2021

Greetings from Ecom Express

Request you to kindly provide the 9 or 10 digit AWB / tracking number (shows protected) or you can send the details to [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you on the same.

Team Ecom Express

Delivery boy cancelled my order and now my RTO shipment is locked and I want it to be revoked as soon as possible.My order is of Poco X3 pro of Rs. 18999 .
    I request you to provide my product as of I am in urgent for my product.

Regrads
    Team ecom
    Delivery boy cancelled my order .
    Apr 15, 2021

Greetings from Ecom Express

Request you to kindly provide the 9 or 10 digit AWB / tracking number or you can send the details to [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you on the same.

Team Ecom Express

My package AWB is [protected].

Delivery guy contacted me over phone said that he is nearby. Without reaching...

The courier company always tell lies to customer,
      On call they tell us the personal reason for...

I had purchased one product bearing airway no [protected]. iam not satisfied with the product. i want to return it and get my money back.
      lindly guide and reach me

Team Ecom Express

The package has been thrown inside my yard. We were not home. He didn't even call to inform me about the delivery. If he had...
        My order from Medlife is showing OFD Lock applied. It was to be delivered on 9th April 2021, but delivery boy asked for payment...

I had ordered the some products It is very important to me it not delivered to my address location .in the tracking showing that reached the visakhapatanam. From the 4 days it showing reched delivery center. I not getting for out for delivery . I also call the ecom express near store agent there is no response and not picking up the call also.
        My order is not delivered to my address

AWB NUMBER [protected]
          I have ordered an product in the app of bewakoof it was dispatched through your courier I got...

I have ordered a parcel on 29th of march..My parcel is not yet delivered such a pathetic service by Ecom express

syedumar21's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 14, 2021

Any of your customer care is not working. I want to connect to your customer care but there is no way to connect. I have rescheduled...

Today morning by 11 am Dated on[protected] one pickup boy came and took reverse pickup parcel but now I got msg that reverse pickup not done. How this possible and I don't have that guy mobile number or name. Kindly see attached order number and SMS screen shot for reference
            Apr 14, 2021
            They have Sms me and now status showing correct. Thanks for your help🙏

Team Ecom Express

Recieved a different product from what was ordered online. The order was paid on delivery. Now I would like to return the dress and get a refund.Dress price was 1550

Team Ecom Express

Me Jithu prasad, Former employee of ecom express KCI branch edapally.now iam not working there but your customer care exicutive...

Only Delivered message Came, but my order was not Delivered AWB [protected]

Team Ecom Express

Delivery agent came at my doorstep for delivery of meesho product, he delivered that product but he stole my another product which was return product of meesho, without my knowledge and I have not his contact no so that I contact him, please take necessary action.
                  Address-Renusagar colony, sonebhadra UP
                  Date-12/04/2021 at 12:05 PM
                  About delivery agent

Team Ecom Express

I ordered a karambit knife from flipkart and after a day it was shipped with ecom express
                    When I entered the provided awb number given on the flipkart app on ecom express it showed invalid awb number
                    Apr 12, 2021

Hannan iqbal's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 13, 2021
                    Sure, the awb number given in flipkart app is "FDSP0731083980"

Sir my product was shipped from delhi on 6th april which i have to receive in srinagar on 12 april ..i have urgent please sent me my parcel as soon as possible .
                      Apr 12, 2021

My awb number is [protected]
                      syedumar21's reply, Apr 13, 2021
                      I have also ordered a product on 29th april, not yet delivered.

I have an order in "Ecom Express", The status shows that my order is out for delivery(10 April, 2021). And I got the call...