[Resolved] Ecom Express — courier status updates is wrong (i return the product successful to your person but your update shown as pickup is fail)

Aravind.sga on Sep 20, 2019
I ordered one, hod tg113 bluetooth speaker, i received on 16th sep, in snapdeal, unfortunately i not open the parcel, on 18th sep i open and try to use that, it was not charging, so i try to replace..& i checked my snapdeal app i have time of 23rd sep, so i was apply the replacement options on 18th. Today i received a message from ecom express get ready for return the product. & i given the parcel to the ecom express courier person today (19/09/19) at around 5:15pm, but i was tracking the order no it's shown the pick up was failed & rescheduled, how it happened? Kindly check and do the needful as soon as possible... Ecom express reverse pickup order number : [protected].
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 30, 2019
They Refunded my money thanks to complaints website

[Sep 20, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Sep 23, 2019
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from ECOM Express!

With reference to your query regarding the shipment AWB number[protected], the said shipment is currently in transit.

Team ECOM Express

Comments

Hi Aravind,

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you’ve been through. Please share your order ID so that we can get this checked on priority.

Thanks!
Team Snapdeal
Reverse Pick up tracking number 536169104
Snapdeal Order I'd: 31301132972
Ecom express courier:Reverse Pick up tracking number 536169104, & reverse pickup Order Number : 36965589435 Ecom Express
Aravind.sga's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 21, 2019
Is this information ok! Kindly check the person Mr. P.RANGANATHAN contact no:7092805495, he is the Ecom express courier person who collect my product on 19th sep...but the update of your website shown the pickup was fail...
Hi Aravind,

We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us. As we truly value each of our customer’s happiness. We've noted the details and will connect with you at the earliest and help you out.

Thanks!
Team Snapdeal

+91 11 3021 2000
    No. 14/12/2, Samalka,Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110037
    Ecom Express - courier status updates is wrong (i return the product successful to your person but your update shown as pickup is fail)