Ecom Express — delivery guy changed the phone

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
 ankit labania on Sep 11, 2019
Subject: mobile phone fraud
I ordered a phone online the but i got a clone phone the guy said that it's ecom express fault they must have mismatched your product with someone else they thug me 25k cash i handed cash to the delivery guy now i was waiting for delivery guy to return but since 7 days no one came to pick the order and return my money,
And the delivery guy also didn't let us check the product before the payment he said you can't open it unless you make the payment

[Sep 11, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Sep 12, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you and resolve your complaint/query.

Team ECOM Express

Comments

IAM order a smart watchx360smart watch.but order another smart delivered.please return and refund.please help sir.amount rs1449/order number:wf[protected]

Myntra shiped my product on 7th september via ecom but till 11th sep eom shows pickup rescheduled.
Please sort my issue.