Ecom Express — delivery guy changed the phone

Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
 ankit labania on Sep 11, 2019
Subject: mobile phone fraud
I ordered a phone online the but i got a clone phone the guy said that it's ecom express fault they must have mismatched your product with someone else they thug me 25k cash i handed cash to the delivery guy now i was waiting for delivery guy to return but since 7 days no one came to pick the order and return my money,
And the delivery guy also didn't let us check the product before the payment he said you can't open it unless you make the payment

[Sep 11, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Sep 12, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [protected]@ecomexpress.in for us to assist you and resolve your complaint/query.

Updated by ankit labania, Sep 20, 2019
This is AWB NO.

Comments

IAM order a smart watchx360smart watch.but order another smart delivered.please return and refund.please help sir.amount rs1449/order number:wf[protected]

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [email protected] for us to assist you and resolve your complaint/query.

Team ECOM Express
Myntra shiped my product on 7th september via ecom but till 11th sep eom shows pickup rescheduled.
Please sort my issue.
AWB NO- [protected]

Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Sep 20, 2019

Greetings From ECOM Express.

With reference to your query regarding the AWB number 2523138103, as per our records the said shipment has been delivered on 16 Sep at your registered address. Request you to kindly check and confirm back in case you have not received the same or require any further assistance from our end.

+91 11 3021 2000