[Resolved]  Ecom Express — Didn't get my product, but it's shown to be delivered to me!

My order is shown to be delivered to me, but it ain't

I got a call at 12:30 pm today. The person was confirming my address, then he said he'll deliver by afternoon.At 14:51 I receive a message that my order is delivered.But in actual I haven't got it yet.

I tried three numbers provided by Ecom Express. The first one from which I got a called( some Ahmedabad based no. I think), I tried calling it, but whenever I entered my product pin, it was shown to be incorrect. Then I tried the second number(Bengaluru based no.), same problem in that. Then I searched for Customer Care number for Ecom in google, and I got a Delhi based number, this time there was no issue, . I told the person abt my happening and he said not to worry and that I'll get my product in 48-72 hrs. So will I getr my product soon or not??? I nees it urgently!
The shipment awb is [protected]
And order no. is[protected]
Jan 23, 2021
Misinformation shouldn't happen; falsely stating that the product has being delivered to me(20th of January, 2021) is unacceptable. Even if it was delayed, it would have being fine by me, but giving wrong information ain't good. Anyways, I got the product today! Received it some minutes ago, in perfect condition. It will be better if the Ecom Express Company be a little more concerned about the whole delivery process. Thanks to all who took action on my complaint.🙏
Jan 21, 2021

Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jan 23, 2021
Ecom Express Customer Care's response

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your complaint regarding the non-delivery of your shipment and we shall coordinate with our delivery center to get this investigated and resolve at the earliest.

Ramen
Team Ecom Express
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My product is totally change pls return my product
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Feb 10, 2021
Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings from Ecom Express

Please be informed that we are the Logistics service provider and we deliver the shipment packages as it is handed over to us. In case you have any issue regarding the content of the package, request you to kindly contact your shopping portal.

Team Ecom Express