[Resolved] Ecom Express — product delivery is not available, but it shows the received

Gajuwaka, Andhra Pradesh, India
 gouravsaha on Jan 31, 2019
Dear sir.
On jan 26, i bought a bolt black audio curve neckdand wireless bluetooth magnetic earphone from myntra. I made this purchase at noves florence village flat no-c803, gajuaga, gangavatam port road, vizag, visakhapatnam - 530044, order no[protected]-6243801, myntra awb pin[protected]. On 31 jan was delivery date. I did not received the item. It also showed me delivery. Ecom executive ph: [protected]
To resolve the problem. I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem. Please contact me at the above address or by phone no: [protected]

Sincerely,

Gourav saha
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 7, 2019

[Jan 31, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Feb 01, 2019

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Thank you for writing to us. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We shall coordinate with our delivery center to get this investigated and get this resolved at the earliest.

Team Ecom Express

1919
    +91 11 3021 2000
    No. 14/12/2, Samalka,Old Delhi-Gurgaon Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110037
    Ecom Express - product delivery is not available, but it shows the received