Ecom Express — product not delivered ecom express to me

q606/1 slaughter house road kolkata, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Md Amir Raza on Oct 27, 2019
I have ordered a laptop from flipkart on 2nd october. It was expected to be delivered by 12th october to me. My order id is : od[protected]
Though rest of the address was correct. I have tried reaching out to flipkart logistics company ecom express but haven't received any response from them. I reached out to ecom express via their customer care support wherein they initially were not helpful please confirm where is my order the delivery time is very delayed flipkart nd ecom express customer support take me only time to time again they not resolved my issue customer support are not helped me i m very unhappy to flip kart nd ecom express please delivered my product fast awb number is [protected]

[Oct 27, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Oct 28, 2019

Greetings From ECOM Express.

We are sorry to hear about your experience due to non-delivery of shipment and the updated reason from our center. We shall take up the matter with the concerned team to expedite the delivery of your shipment and keep you updated on the same.

Team ECOM Express

Comments

The day when the product was about to delivered I was unavailable so I asked the delivery guy to come next day but till date he hasn't arrived and the product is still in the Sonapur hub. Kindly take a necessary action Asap.

Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Oct 29, 2019

Greetings from ECOM Express

We regret the inconvenience. Please share the 9 or 10 digit shipment AWB/tracking number at [email protected] for us to assist you and resolve your complaint/query.

Team ECOM Express