[Resolved] Ecom Express — too much delay

renuka_devi on Jan 14, 2019
I ordered 2 products on 7/1/2019 and 3 products on 8/1/2019. And i still didn't get any update about delivery date till now. It is showing me the old details as still scanned at hub for the 2 products that i ordered on 7/1/2019. My order no.'s order no:[protected]-7735503 and order no:[protected]-6338803. I need them urgently please make it deliver to me by tomorrow i. E. On 15/1/2019.

too much delay
too much delay
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 24, 2019

[Jan 15, 2019] Ecom Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2019
Dear Mam,

Greetings From Ecom Express.

Thank you for writing to us. With reference to your query regarding the shipment[protected] has been delivered.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. As per our records we are unable to trace your shipment[protected]. We are coordinating with the concerned department to check the current location of this shipment and we shall update accordingly. meanwhile, you can contact your shopping portal in this regards.

Team Ecom Express

Comments

[protected] awd number take action on chennachesavulu
Paytm order
Showing as deliver
Darsi
Take action 3 days completed but no action
Wrong tracking number provided (FDSP[protected]).I can't track it.all time show airway bill number does not exist.
Ecom Express Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2019

Dear Mam,

Greetings From Ecom Express

Thank you for writing to us. Request you to kindly provide the 9 digit AWB/ tracking number so that we can assist you on the same.

Team Ecom Express