Ecottoncountry — online order of clothes

Abhay Maverick Patel on Nov 18, 2018
Hello i have ordered for two sweaters from ecottoncountry online shopping and when i got my order they have send me a cheap lower and a cheap sweater in place of the two sweaters which i have ordered. Now when i am trying to reach them to return the order and get my 1198 rupees back through email and phone they are not replying so please help me. The product is from shri enterprises hissar harayana their email is ecottoncountry@gmail.com and contact no. Is [protected].

Complaint comments  15 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I m not getting an return option. I ordered two sweaters of rupees1198 but they sent different product with the cheap quality. I am totally unsatisfied with the service of Ecottoncountry and the main problem is we are not able to contact them for returning this worst quality product. Its so disgusting. Please do help me to sort out this problem.
5 tshirt mnmangwaya tha or kuch or hi nikla usme
Return my oder wrong material sent me

Return my order. cheated in my oder i ordered 5 T-shirt u sent me 2 shorts and 2 T-shirts ...return myordedr and my money return to me

John Freeman LB's reply, Nov 30, 2018
Have u got refund.or any reply
Wrong prduct
My dad ordered two sweaters and they send us very low quality sweaters and now we want to send these sweaters back when I am trying to reach them through email they are not sending reply .I want my 1198 rs back .
I've ordered 2 shirts but I've received 2t-shirts with low quality . I need refund. Really unsatisfied.How do we contact them.product worth ₹800.
I've ordered 4 shirts, i reserved but wrong product low quality and very cheap material. I need refund. Really unsatisfied.How do we contact them.product worth ₹1897 this is number [protected] and mail id manojmanufrnd@gmail.com
What the hell is going on disgusting .
Return my order wrong product material send me

Wrong product nikla h shi product ni nikla mujhe apne pepse waps chahie y web return option bi ni de ri
wrong product i need anycase return my money
my order number #ECC9303
My order is = ORDER #ECC14987
I order combo shirts but delivered is wrong soo I have return your wrong cloths so plz collect your order and deliver to right cloths

They are fraud. I order something else and I got a different products. I mailed them but they didn't reply.

They are fraud. I order something else and I got a different products.
They are fraud. I order something else and I got a different products.

Ecottoncountry - online order of clothes

Website: