[Resolved] Education — I want justice

Progoti on Aug 17, 2017
Sir.. I am from assam. I have completed diploma in medicine and rural health care (Dmrhc) course from medical institute jorhat. Assam. It is three and half year course and it was fully medical course as per admission notice of government. But suddenly government make our course paramedical by an act and there is no scope for higher education. Which is injustice with us. So sir do somthing for us. We are about 1000 student. Our future are darkness. Our admission process also done by merit basis. All students was higher secondary pass from science stream with 70% or above. Sir plz do some for this meritorious student.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 17, 2017
Government make us paramedical by an act named community health professional act 2015 and give us bsc (community health) course. This course is fully paramedical and there is no further scope of master degree or higher degree.with this bsc (community health) we cannot apply for other compitive exams. Which type of graduate course is this? Sir please do somthing for this graduate.
Updated by Progoti, Aug 17, 2017
Sir our previous coure was diploma in medicine and rural health care (DMRHC) which was fully medical. Sir please do somthing for this student. Sir restore our destroying life.
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0