Educomp Solutions

Haryana
India - 122 001

Bad

Educomp Solutions Complaints & Reviews

I have joined company educom solution pvt ltd on 9-1-17 i got salary in time on feb after that company crediting me every...

This is with reference to purchase made in the month of february.
The product delivered in three months after making so many calls to the sales agent.
Finally got delivered last week and since then no one has come to install.

A company like yours giving such service really making us think differently about the company.
Please do the needful ASAP.
May 12, 2017

Educomp Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
I have submitted all the require document send to PF department on 17 May 2017 by DTDC Couier services docet no. Z25549527 but still till PF department not process any kind of information . I have a medical problem in my family and want this on urgent basis they not support please look this .

[protected] Forwarded message[protected]
    From: c.j.n. krishnan
    Date: Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 1:08 PM
    Subject: Re: Fw: my F&F -i confirm the ledger what u have sent is correct - kindly do the needful to settle my F&F at the earliest pls. since i am into big finanical crisis. its almost more than one year.
    To: cjn krishnan, Sachin Gupta, Cjn Krishnan, "cjn.[protected]@yahoo.com"
    Cc: Myhr, Sandeep Chandna, Cjn Krishnan, Divya Lal, Jyotsna Kakkar

Dear Myhr

kindly reply and do the needful it is more than 4 years.

On Friday, December 18, 2015 4:58 PM, cjn krishnan wrote:

Dear Myhr

Its more than 2 years - kindly do the needful for my F&F amount.

On Thu, Dec 10, 2015 at 4:14 PM, cjn krishnan wrote:
    kindly do the needful

On Thu, Dec 3, 2015 at 2:21 PM, c.j.n. krishnan wrote:

On Sunday, December 21, 2014 2:33 PM, cjn krishnan wrote:

Dear Team
    kindly find the below mail. Its almost one year still - i have not received my F&F. i have already confirmed the expenses and i have replied the ledger what you have sent is correct.

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 6:50 PM, c.j.n. krishnan wrote:

On Thursday, November 21, 2013 2:02 PM, Sachin Gupta wrote:
    Dear C J N Krishnan,
    We have recd your NDC form. PFA the ledger for your kind perusal.
    Pls revert back incase of any query.
    Kindly note only after your confirmation with reference to the expenses, finance would give the clearance.
    Thanks & Regards
    SACHIN GUPTA
    ASG (K-12)
    Educomp Solutions Ltd.
    514, Udyog Vihar, Phase-III
    'Every SmartClass School- Happy Always'

On Friday, November 7, 2014 7:02 PM, c.j.n. krishnan wrote:

On Thursday, November 21, 2013 2:02 PM, Sachin Gupta wrote:
    Dear C J N Krishnan,
    We have recd your NDC form. PFA the ledger for your kind perusal.
    Pls revert back incase of any query.
    Thanks & Regards
    SACHIN GUPTA
    ASG (K-12)
    Educomp Solutions Ltd.
    514, Udyog Vihar, Phase-III
    'Every SmartClass School- Happy Always'

i am confirming my finanancial statements what you have sent is correct. kindly settle.
    kindly reply me @ cjn.[protected]@gmail.com

kindly
    find above the trail mails sent above
    Feb 09, 2017

Dear sir, madam
      I was working as a backup co-ordinator in hosur till march 2015 after that i have been transfer to...

We are from sri vinayaka high school having Cust-ID-- CUSB001548.
      we hav made the agreement for 3 years with pre payment,
      we were not provided services for the first year (After installation, no one has turned up to school to train teacher to use & to fix issue, this became waste for 1st year)
      - now we raised request for cancellation by sending mails to marketing person & letter is sent to marketing person & Head office .. to cancel the agreement &
      not to produce the cheque for the 2nd year payment(2nd year need to start now)
      - Cheque is produced to bank now after the letter is given to educomp(letter is sent 1 month back, mail is sent 2 months back)
      - harassing now that 138 section will be imposed & asking us to come to

Designation: scc

Employee code:[protected]
        I have worked in...

Educomp Solutions — Salary [Resolved]

I joined educomp on 20-nov-2015 now i have complete 3 months above here but i didn't got my salary they give me the one year...

Dear sir I am left my job in October 2016.my name Manoj Yadav emp code[protected], till date I don't gate my salary... Plz give me help
        Feb 16, 2016

Sir i was working in EDUCOMP solution as Smart Class Coordinator and Resigned in 2013 emp no :[protected] Name SAJITH A since...

Dear Sir/Mam, I was working with Educomp Solutions ltd and I have resigned from my post from march 2015. I have not received March 2015 month salary still not. Every day i am calling the employee of company and they do not respond properly and every time i am taking to a new person and explaining them about my salary and thay had committed me to credit the amount in first week of November but still they not credited. Kindly help me please.

Had worked a s vendor with Educomp Schools at Gurgaon. Provided manpower to for their Takshila School at Ahmednagar, Maharashtra. The principal had joined the school in December 2014. Have send them the invoice in the 1st week of April 2015. Ever since have been trying to follow up with them for the payment. In April we were informed that the payment is in process and will be cleared shortly. After which all our calls, emails, meeting requests have been denied. The HR Head of Educomp Schools in Gurgaon refused to meet or reply to our mails. Have tried contacting their CEO and other HR people, but of no response. We feel cheated and harassed by them. Kindly Advise. The invoice number sent was - 1415104 Dated - 8th April 2015.
            Not paying money for service provided as Vendor - over 6 months

Dear Sir, I am Jasneet, I was working with Educomp Solutions Ltd. (March 2009- Jan 2014). They send my Full & Final Statement...
              I have joined this company on 1 April, 2014 at Ludhiana, it was a campus placement. I was supposed to receive the incentive...
              Dear sir, I had worked in educomp from 30/06/12 to 30/12/13. Due to salary issue i had resigned my job. Yet i haven't received...

Latest Resolved