EENADU Customer Care
Ushodaya Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.

EENADU Customer Care

Ushodaya Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebook

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

EENADU Complaints & Reviews

Eenadu — About vegetable market in Rajahmundry.

srinivas lanka
Dear Eenadu, I have complained below to east godavari district collector on 25th Dec 2014 today to take an action. If I...
Complaint category Municipal Corporation

Eenadu — Publishing fake news

sksangeetha
Eenadu published Pawan Kalyan as the most the searched telugu actor of 2014. In reality he stands at 5th position as per the...
Complaint category News & Media

Sir i am a regular customer about 31 years, since last six months we are facing problem daily we are receiving paper at 7.00 am. so many complaints was given to the paper agent in ukkunagaram of vizagsteel plant visakhapatnam agent was not improved. .plz take action immdtly. from.T V SESHAGIRI RAO, Q NO.402-D, SECTOR-5, UKKUNAGARAM, VISAKHAPATNAM-530032.I except a mail from you in this regard or to my mobile no. [protected]@vizagsteel.com cell no. [protected]

[Nov 28, 2014] EENADU customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Magazines & Newspapers

krcrao
    sir iam a regular custamer about 22 yers but about one year 2much problem facing daily for reciving paper. daily we r recieving paper at 7.15to730hrs somany complaints was given to ur khammam staff and hyd tollfree staff also. that tollfree staff was very irresponsible.problem is in till today.about 20 to 25 membrs r waiting to cancel paper 1 july onwords.plz take action immdtly. from.K.RAMACHANDARRAO C-8-5/4 DOONO 200 HWP(M)COLONY.ASWAPURAM.KHAMMAM.DIST.[protected]

[Jun 27, 2014] EENADU customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Eenadu — Advance demanding for paper

K.VELADRI
      I am the regular reader of my favourite daily news paper "eenadu" since 20 years. I never went for any other news paper for...
      Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers

crimson
      Dear Sir/madam My name is Satish Mandalaparthy, I am a Journalist & an Artist, I am a resident of Saket Housing Colony Hyderabad, my complaint is about the local news paper agent, the local new paper distributors name is Chittari. (mobile-[protected]) he controls the newspaper distribution in this region, I have been taking the news paper since 1 and half years, my first concern is that he never distributes the news paper before 8.45-09.00 am, this delay is annoying and discourages all office goers to read the news paper my second concern is that he controls all the aspects related to news paper, customers who require services like flyer distribution need to pay min 50 rs more than others per every 1000 flyers the local flyer insertion rate is 200 per 1000 in all other areas here, third major concern is his rude behaviour, no consideration even for senior citizens or ladies . thanks to his monopoly in this region his rude behaviour and arrogance has no limits . my fourth concern is that he hires very young children under the age of 12-13 for news paper distribution he does have teenagers too but the fact that he recruits very young boys cannot be ignored .the kind of language and verbal exchange that happens in the morning when all the children assemble for paper insertion/ line distribution is very bad and pathetic, I hope to see the strong newspapers like Eenadu would take appropriate steps and maintain some order with agents like chittari and consider the grievances we have Thanks & Regards Satish Mandalaparthy(Artist Crimson) [protected]

[May 16, 2014] EENADU customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

complient for paper agent

my name is srinivas from vizag iam residing at kancharapalem my area paper agent name is raju sudenly he was stopped paper suply with out reson phone also not responding ([protected])he is very irreguralety person pls take action immadiate
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category News & Media

venugopal madishetty
        We saw many live accidents which injured many persons in the street of Laxmi Nagar, Kaman to Sumangali Gardens Road, Karimnagar. It is due to lack of care by under ground drainage (UGD) works. The road was sinked in the middle. The people who were driving two wheeler could not observe the sinked road suddenly and so many accidents took place. This news was already published so many times in your daily. The officials still did not take any responsibility in this regard. This accidents are not noticed to the officials. So we request to make a kind notice to the responsible persons and avoid future accidents. Thanking you sir.

[Apr 24, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Eenadu — drainage connection

@ mallapur sakshi rode second left_____ so mony drainage connection_this problem can not be solved _places to visit our colony once

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

SHYAMSUNDERREDDY Reddy
          please post A suggestion to the Governament. of andhra pradesh... .. already suprime court told to Central Govt, , , and ALL State Governament ... but IN Andhra pradesh Govt Continue ing The AADHAR CARD LINK WITH FEEREMBERS MENT, , , , , , number of students not yet AADHAR CARD, , , , , , , & NOT APPLIED FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP, , , , so PLEASE POST A SUGGESTION TO THE GOVT, , , , , PRASENT ANDHRA PRADEH RUNNING IN RASTRAPATHI PALANA, , , , , , , , , , , , PLEASE HELP ME Cell: [protected]... iam enroled three times, 1.1190/62144/02804 19/01/2013 11:46:46 (Rejected) 2.1391/20160/06685 20/06/2013 11:49:58 (Rejected) 3.2052/10107/01074 09/04/2013 13:38:37 (Processing) Please Generate my AADHAR Number, , , For the Purpose Of FEE REEMBERS MENT.PLEASE.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Nagamani Akella
            The road was blocked by encroachers.We are suffering with drainage blockages and rainy water blockages regularly with dung and hay by our neighbours Babu Yadav s/o Late Ellaiah and Sai Yadav s/o Babu Yadav. The encroachers constructed one pucca shed on drainage lane.Encroachers are not to accept to enter into the encroach land for cleaning the drainage by water works department people.Actually people came from MCH but they are asking to get the road map to show the proof that neighbours occupied the road.But till now we didn't recieve any road map from GHMC even though we applied on 1 feb 2012(We do've the acknowledgement) itself for the road map.Earler Dr. Wilson from veternary dept. came for inspection, the encroachers accepted that they occupied the road and denying to vaccate by showing silly reasons .no action was taken except saying to remove cattle on road. they are flushing all the dung into drainage and Rain water manholes, if it rains all drain water and rain water 'll overflow into our houses and when we went to give complaint to the municipality they are denying to come as Manholes are getting filled by dung and hay usually but now in summer itself our problem started even though 20 days before man hole was cleaned by municipality people.. Everyone knows that road was encroached by them but still no one are able to take any action. We are suffering a lot as drainage and rain water is overflowing into our house. Please save us from this trouble. Its for your information that they are constructing Bar and Restuarant on the encroached road. It is common that higher officials 'll come to clear the problem but 'll take back step by listening to the politicians who are saving these encroachers. I don't know why Municipality people are so worried to provide us road map and save road from these encroachers. No one are taking any action including our area corporator Mrs Sunitha Goud. Please some needful.

ABOUT AAROGYASRI HEALTH CARE TRUST

AAROGYAMITHRAS SALARYS
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

jungle123
              From: K.B.SRIVATHSA [mailto:[protected]@gmail.com] Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 4:07 PM To: '[protected]@eenadu.net' Subject: delay in paper distribution Dear sir, I live in chikkad pally, near rtc x road, Hyderabad. And I get the eenadu paper every day after 7 o clock. I have been making several complaints to the distribution person to give it around 6 am. But to no avail. Kindly look into the matter and take necessary steps to change the time of paper distribution. k.b.srivathsa, 517-c alekhya estates, R t c roads Hyderabad 500024. Phone [protected]. Thanks.

government offices

students are fighting at uppal mro office for income and caste certificates but government is unable to do the processs in online y soo...
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

sanjeev kumar tyagi
                I, Sanjeev Kumar Tyagi, newspaper agent in Delhi Cantt near Domestic Airport New Delhi 10, from where your distribution language paper are not in good service. due to this we, all language paper distributor, decided to stop service and will not increase paper in future. Our totally distributing are Military where people and Officers demand early morning but your service now a days is getting after 6 a.m. instead of it, all service of newspaper are in time before 5 a.m and we reached there about 4.30 a.m and leave centre till 5.15 a.m but for your late sevice we are in trouble. we complaint so many times but no solution for our complaint finally we complaint by your site. we hope not ignore our problem and kindly solve our problem as early as possible. regrds sanjeev.bresh yadav,parveen yadav
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:41:05
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

EENADU Epaper — complaint on distributor [Resolved]

y2kteja
                  hi this is tejaswi from vijayawada.
                  we are getting enadu paper from past 13 years and it became an habit to us to read...
                  Complaint category News & Media

Eenadu — paper distribution [Resolved]

pmadhavidevi
                  hello,
                  this is p madhavi devi , judicial member, income tax appellate tribunal, bangalore bench. ( [protected]@gmail.,com)....
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category News & Media

sivajyoti_999
                  "Eenadu" Daily news paper not delivered today. Today I have not received my Eenadu daily paper. Now it is 7.44 PM still I have not recd even after several reminders to our agent (Mr.Rama Krishna, Simhachalam mob.no.[protected].) and the Eenadu office, Seethammadhara, Visakhapatnam as well. Today paper is very important for me as documentary evedence. But our agent has not taken it as very serious. He is not responding to my phones. He has lifted my first phone and assured me to deliver the today's paper within 10 minutes at 9.30 A.M. After that he is not lifting my phones. This is 5th time being happened for me during this year.

regards
                  M.Sivaprasad
                  6-153/3, Priya Gardens
                  Simhachalam, Visakhapatnam
                  Andhrapradesh, India
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:25:16

jabardasth comedy show

Haai please try to deelete doubLe meaning dailogs in jabardasth comedy show there is too much double meaning dailogs, We cant watch this prograam with family members. So please Do something
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Magazines & Newspapers

SAGAR PRADHAN
                    I was working in Ushadaya Enterprises Pvt.Ltd from 15.05.2007 to 13.01.2010. After my resignation i requested to Clear my PF account becoz of my mothers treatment.So they have told me on 30.03.2010 that they have deposited my PF amount as on 17.03.2010. and my PF account no is AP/HY/38291/6125.
                    So i am requesting you pls settle my PF account becoz for my URGENT need for my mothers treatment.so pls kindly help me.

SAGAR PRADHAN
                    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

N.KARTHIK REDDY
                      dear sir/madam,
                      i N.KARTHIK REDDY residency of kakathyanagar, neredmet,makajgiri,sec.bad. i am a regular reader of EENDU news paper which is one of the most popular daily news paper.
                      now my problem is my distribute is collecting extra charges on news paper every month and if i do not pay him extra he has stopped the news paper for me and by this i am facing problem as i am habituated to EENADU i dont have any satisfaction while i read other paper. so i please request u to give me solution regarding this such that i get my EENADU daily.

thanking u,

N.KARTHIK REDDY
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

EENADU Paper Distrubtion — Fraud in distributing the Eenadu epaper

Artham Sarath Kumar

I am regular eenadu news paper reader since childhood.

I am resident of Madhapur,...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

kvnrao
                        For the past 25 years I am regular subscriber to the Eenadu Telugu News Paper. Even if I go to out of state also, I continuted to read the paper by getting the paper from the nearest available distributor. Presently I am at Visakhaptnam Only, for the past one year. My regular complaint with the paper boy is, the delayed paper distribution. This Month, in the first week, I told the Bill Collecting person that I should be forced to discontinue the paper if the paper was not distributed before 6.30 am. To my surprise he calculated the bill for the current month also i.e. 4 days and assured me that the paper would not distributed from the next day onwards.
                        What an wonderful distributors you have!

K.V.Narasimha Rao (cell: [protected])
                        Senior Manager(Bank of India)
                        Flat No. B-6, Sai Satya Residency
                        China Waltair (Masjid Road)
                        VISAKHAPATNAM
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:44:18
                        NICE
                        Hello Eenadu,
                        My name is Roja, I came to Bangalore in 2005.From the day I came to Bangalore I have been observing that Telugu spoken here is very wild, which mixed with kannadam (Literal translation of kannadam)and its meaningless.I am not talking badly about kannadam, every language has its own complexities.kannadam is 80% Tamil and 20% Telugu, so there is no much difference between Kannadam and Tamil.
                        People of Bangalore and some Rayalseema people speak Telugu, which is translated Kannadam.Some examples are:When we speak in Telugu we say (antamu)and Tell(cheputhamu)but here both are used in the sense of Tell(cheputhamu), which is not correct.
                        There is a lot of difference between say (antamu)and Tell(cheputhamu) say(kaho in Hindi)and Tell(bolo).
                        Translated Kannadam which is Telugu here is so pathetic, for which (edhi in Telugu) is used (yavadhu -a kannadam word, )for coming they say vacche in Telugu, bandhe in Kannadam,
                        and coming is used like this :
                        barthaaidhini-a kannadam word
                        giving -koduthaaidhini-a kannadam word,
                        in this way they speak Telugu-for coiming -vasthaavunanu, which should be vasthunanu
                        Even when they speak English and Hindi these people say commaing, goaing ...
                        They say Andhra Pradesha, Tamil nada, Ganesha, Vishna, Stronga, because QUESTION AND ANSWER ARE SAME IN THEIR LANGUAGE
                        Something or the other should be done to maintain our Languages glory, since Telugu is a very big language and has name of beautiful language.
                        We should not translate our language to speak in others language which is very bad.

Thanks and regards,
                        Roja.
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Eenadu — not received voter id card

Shaik Fakir Ahmed
                          Respected sir,
                          I Shaik Fakir Ahmed and my wife Shaik Ashrafunnisa Begum did not receive voter id cards.It appears...

vamsi veerapaneni
                          i am resigned my job on 09/01/2008 from eenadu, nellore. till the date i am not received my p.f settlement amount from the p.f office, KADAPA, Andhra Pradesh. My p.f no.AP/CP/29310/128.
                          This delay is most unfair
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment