EENADU
Ushodaya Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.

EENADU Customer Care

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

EENADU related photos (154)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

EENADU Complaints & Reviews

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Hi Sir, My family has been dedicated readers of your daily for past 27 years. We all were deeply hurt with recent shocking change in your city edition. The name Vijayawada in its own city edition has suddenly been replaced with Amaravathi. With all due respect to our capital city, the change is somehow unpalatable. While all o[censored]s are trying to cope up with bifurcation, this change comes as blow and made us think where do we belong to? I know change is constant. But change when not necessary is avoidable. I have always been moved by many things in newspapers but never had been touched so much like I was for this issue, that I searched for a way to complaint and found this place. I am pretty sure many other readers though unsaid are not happy and in fact sad with the change. Like some other reader here suggested a separate edition for capital is also a good idea. Please take this up as sensitive issue and help us.

[May 05, 2015] EENADU customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Akkarampalle, Andhra Pradesh
    Dear sir, Ap Epass website is not open .Lot of AndhraPradesh students not apply the scholarship sir.and some colleges...

R
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    One of the land owner at hafeezpet has digged so many bores around the Hafeezpet cheruvu and running through tankers through out the Night times. Gave complaint to GHMC but none of the action has taken against him. Its causing disturbance in the night times and simply taking out of illegal water.

[Apr 20, 2015] EENADU customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
      Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
      We gave an 2 Ads in the Sunday Classifieds paper through Mediavision. One of the Ads is misprinted as 885 sq yards instead of 88 sq yards. We are getting so many calls which are practically useless. Because of this misprint our other Ad also got affected. This is a lot of agony caused because of this misprint. Please take this up as priority and let us solve this amicably.
      Misprint of an Ad

[Apr 19, 2015] EENADU customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Eenadu — late newspaper

our eenadu agent giving newspaper after 7am everyday so we are unable to read paper, we asked agent several times but no change of timings

Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
        DEAR EDITOR, WE ARE READERS OF EENADU FROM PAST SO MANY YEARS. BUT A RECENT CHANGE MADE TO VIJAYAWADA CITY EDITION HAD HURTED...
        B
        Hyderabad, Telangana
        Dear sir, I stay in Miyapur, Hyderabad and near sai ranga theatre. The colony is called Madhav nagar. For whole colony,...

M
        Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
        We live in Yapral, Hyderabad. Eenadu delivery agent(Mr.Kumar) for this area is terrible in his paper delivery on a daily basis. He delivers newspapers not before 7:30 - 8:30am. In spite of repeated complaints to Mr.Kumar over past two years there is no change in his delivery timings. As there is no alternative agent for this area, we are not able to address this issue ourselves. We kindly request to address this issue on an urgent basis. Thanks, Mahesh Yapral

[Mar 15, 2015] EENADU customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Similar problem in many areas, needs to be taken care of by Newspapers immediately.

deecet

please make a news on deecet counswelling

Jaipur, Rajasthan
          I am the regular reader since the inception of the paper. Your editorials are thought provoking and create enlightenment among the public and moulding the opinions in a right and dynamic way. Recently the Hindu fundamentalists raised the issue of GHAR WAPASI and it became controversial which embarrased Mody government. Mr. Mody relaunched the unfullfilled agenda of Mahatma Gandhi and it will certainly yield good results. The next item o[censored]nfinished agenda of Mahatma Gandhi should be ERADICATION O[censored]NTOUCHABILITY. This item of agenda provides ample work to the Hindu Organisations, religious heads, peetadhipathies and and there will not be any need for Ghar Wapasi programme. Mr. Modys Govt. is giving importance to urbanisation and spending huge amounts while ignoring the development of villeges which are deserted by the citizens due to unemployment in the rural areas.. It is the time for the government to formulatte a scheme--GAON WAPASI to create ambiance in all respects in every villege to regain its ancient glory to enable the deserters to regain the VILLEGE PARADISE. My appeal is to give a call to the intellectuals (through your editorials)on the above two scemes viz., Eradication o[censored]ntouchability and Gaon Wapasi to formulate and give their opinions throgh this esteemed paper which will help achieve positive results. Yours sincerely K. VENKATARAMAIAH HIGH COURT ADVOCATE, MIYAPUR, HYDERABAD. MOB.[protected]

[Feb 23, 2015] EENADU customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

P
            Yarada, Andhra Pradesh
            There is a drainage flow in our area since 3 days but till now no municipal sewerage person came and handled the situation kindly take necessary action against the authorities of municipal sewerage. iam enclosing the address where the drainage flow is beside royal apartment, tulsinagar, golnaka, amberpet, hyderabad. pls find the photographs
            drainage flow since 3 days no action taken till now

[Feb 11, 2015] EENADU customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
              Sir, I n vidya sagar, subscriber of annadata magazine from last 3 years. We are not received January 2015 annadata magazine...

J
              Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
              respected sir/ madam, my mobile no:[protected]. email id: [protected]@gmail.com . As a general public we are facing more troubles by apspdcl nagari (pudupet) details 1. As a powerloom weaver I K.C.Ganesan s/o k p chidambaram USCNO:[protected] in the name my uncle K P Govindaswamy NAGARI(pudupet) ussing power 3 phase for powerloom, used only for powerloom not used domestic, it is very clear, but the apspdcl local field staff teasing every time and harrasing me and asked question, suddenly given notice with misused energy and imposed penality Rs :9287.00, then I Plea submitted to SE APSPDCL tirupati and requested I am poor and wage worker except loom work no other way to live my family with three childrens, I pay regularly power charges as per demand, in the meanwhile power connection removed, 2. I SV mangalm my USCNO:[protected], The service wire was tottaly damaged and requested the officers concerned somany times for change the service wire with my cost and also informed by regd post no1591 dated 02/09/2014, as on today no response, it shows that the apspdcl nagari officials irresponses with consumer, the consumers are face more and more harrasment with apspdcl nagari officials, so we humble request to consider my plea and take necessary action and do justice to consumers, which ever greatful toyou sir . my mobile no: [protected], jellappan, pudupet of nagari . email id : [protected]@gmail.com.

[Dec 28, 2014] EENADU customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Eenadu, I have complained below to east godavari district collector on 25th Dec 2014 today to take an action. If I...
                Surat, Gujarat
                Eenadu published Pawan Kalyan as the most the searched telugu actor of 2014. In reality he stands at 5th position as per the...

Muvattupuzha, Kerala
                Sir i am a regular customer about 31 years, since last six months we are facing problem daily we are receiving paper at 7.00 am. so many complaints was given to the paper agent in ukkunagaram of vizagsteel plant visakhapatnam agent was not improved. .plz take action immdtly. from.T V SESHAGIRI RAO, Q NO.402-D, SECTOR-5, UKKUNAGARAM, VISAKHAPATNAM-530032.I except a mail from you in this regard or to my mobile no. [protected]@vizagsteel.com cell no. [protected]

[Nov 28, 2014] EENADU customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hyderabad, Telangana
                  sir iam a regular custamer about 22 yers but about one year 2much problem facing daily for reciving paper. daily we r recieving paper at 7.15to730hrs somany complaints was given to ur khammam staff and hyd tollfree staff also. that tollfree staff was very irresponsible.problem is in till today.about 20 to 25 membrs r waiting to cancel paper 1 july onwords.plz take action immdtly. from.K.RAMACHANDARRAO C-8-5/4 DOONO 200 HWP(M)COLONY.ASWAPURAM.KHAMMAM.DIST.[protected]

[Jun 27, 2014] EENADU customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Khammam, Telangana
                    I am the regular reader of my favourite daily news paper "eenadu" since 20 years. I never went for any other news paper for...

C
                    Hyderabad, Telangana
                    Dear Sir/madam My name is Satish Mandalaparthy, I am a Journalist & an Artist, I am a resident of Saket Housing Colony Hyderabad, my complaint is about the local news paper agent, the local new paper distributors name is Chittari. (mobile-[protected]) he controls the newspaper distribution in this region, I have been taking the news paper since 1 and half years, my first concern is that he never distributes the news paper before 8.45-09.00 am, this delay is annoying and discourages all office goers to read the news paper my second concern is that he controls all the aspects related to news paper, customers who require services like flyer distribution need to pay min 50 rs more than others per every 1000 flyers the local flyer insertion rate is 200 per 1000 in all other areas here, third major concern is his rude behaviour, no consideration even for senior citizens or ladies . thanks to his monopoly in this region his rude behaviour and arrogance has no limits . my fourth concern is that he hires very young children under the age of 12-13 for news paper distribution he does have teenagers too but the fact that he recruits very young boys cannot be ignored .the kind of language and verbal exchange that happens in the morning when all the children assemble for paper insertion/ line distribution is very bad and pathetic, I hope to see the strong newspapers like Eenadu would take appropriate steps and maintain some order with agents like chittari and consider the grievances we have Thanks & Regards Satish Mandalaparthy(Artist Crimson) [protected]

[May 16, 2014] EENADU customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

complient for paper agent

my name is srinivas from vizag iam residing at kancharapalem my area paper agent name is raju sudenly he was stopped paper suply with out reson phone also not responding ([protected])he is very irreguralety person pls take action immadiate

Lakshettipet, Telangana
                      We saw many live accidents which injured many persons in the street of Laxmi Nagar, Kaman to Sumangali Gardens Road, Karimnagar. It is due to lack of care by under ground drainage (UGD) works. The road was sinked in the middle. The people who were driving two wheeler could not observe the sinked road suddenly and so many accidents took place. This news was already published so many times in your daily. The officials still did not take any responsibility in this regard. This accidents are not noticed to the officials. So we request to make a kind notice to the responsible persons and avoid future accidents. Thanking you sir.

[Apr 24, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Eenadu — drainage connection

@ mallapur sakshi rode second left_____ so mony drainage connection_this problem can not be solved _places to visit our colony once

Hyderabad, Telangana
                        please post A suggestion to the Governament. of andhra pradesh... .. already suprime court told to Central Govt, , , and ALL State Governament ... but IN Andhra pradesh Govt Continue ing The AADHAR CARD LINK WITH FEEREMBERS MENT, , , , , , number of students not yet AADHAR CARD, , , , , , , & NOT APPLIED FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP, , , , so PLEASE POST A SUGGESTION TO THE GOVT, , , , , PRASENT ANDHRA PRADEH RUNNING IN RASTRAPATHI PALANA, , , , , , , , , , , , PLEASE HELP ME Cell: [protected]... iam enroled three times, 1.1190/62144/02804 19/01/2013 11:46:46 (Rejected) 2.1391/20160/06685 20/06/2013 11:49:58 (Rejected) 3.2052/10107/01074 09/04/2013 13:38:37 (Processing) Please Generate my AADHAR Number, , , For the Purpose Of FEE REEMBERS MENT.PLEASE.

Hyderabad, Telangana
                          The road was blocked by encroachers.We are suffering with drainage blockages and rainy water blockages regularly with dung and hay by our neighbours Babu Yadav s/o Late Ellaiah and Sai Yadav s/o Babu Yadav. The encroachers constructed one pucca shed on drainage lane.Encroachers are not to accept to enter into the encroach land for cleaning the drainage by water works department people.Actually people came from MCH but they are asking to get the road map to show the proof that neighbours occupied the road.But till now we didn't recieve any road map from GHMC even though we applied on 1 feb 2012(We do've the acknowledgement) itself for the road map.Earler Dr. Wilson from veternary dept. came for inspection, the encroachers accepted that they occupied the road and denying to vaccate by showing silly reasons .no action was taken except saying to remove cattle on road. they are flushing all the dung into drainage and Rain water manholes, if it rains all drain water and rain water 'll overflow into our houses and when we went to give complaint to the municipality they are denying to come as Manholes are getting filled by dung and hay usually but now in summer itself our problem started even though 20 days before man hole was cleaned by municipality people.. Everyone knows that road was encroached by them but still no one are able to take any action. We are suffering a lot as drainage and rain water is overflowing into our house. Please save us from this trouble. Its for your information that they are constructing Bar and Restuarant on the encroached road. It is common that higher officials 'll come to clear the problem but 'll take back step by listening to the politicians who are saving these encroachers. I don't know why Municipality people are so worried to provide us road map and save road from these encroachers. No one are taking any action including our area corporator Mrs Sunitha Goud. Please some needful.

ABOUT AAROGYASRI HEALTH CARE TRUST