Election Commission of India [ECI]

Fax:

Good

Election Commission of India [ECI] Complaints & Reviews

Respected Sir,
My name is Rajneesh Kumar S/o Sh. Murari Lal. Sir My complain is about VOTER ID, there are incorrect information in each voter ids of my whole family.we also tried to make correct these information of VOTER IDs but they did not pay any attention ,again when we received VOTER IDs, there was many another incorrect information such as Elector's Name,Date Of Birth.so please take action to make correct information VOTER IDs.I will be highly obliged to you. i have mentioned my email id for further communication "rajneesh.[protected]@gmail.com". Thank you
Aug 13, 2020
to make correct voter ids

I lost my Voter ID card on 1 June 2010 & lodged an FIR in Sarita Vihar Police Station, New Delhi on 1 June 2010.
    br...

Respected
    sir/ma'am,
    i wanna to tell you that I'm local resident of datia and I've fill the form for voter card, for which I've given all the important required documents like mark-sheet photo copy, rashan card., then also when i received my voter id i saw that my name spelling is wrong and wrong date of birth is entered in it. hence it do not provide me a correct identity so please to whom may i concern please pay attention on my application, and please suggest me what should i do now.

yours faithfully
    Aamir Ali
    contact no. [protected]
    Dear Sir

My Surname Spelling Is Wrong in My Voter ID Card So Please Cheked &Vrrified My Proof Document

My Voter Identity Card no is TFL3309937

My Crrect Name is Wagh Ravsaheb

My Father Name is Wagh Arjun

My Date of Birth Is 12/08/1983

Issued From :163 Limbayad, Surat, Gujrat.

Date of Issued 06/01/2012
    Dear sir

my surname spelling is wrong in my voter card so please checked and verified my proof docement

my voter identity card is IMH0069260

my name CHITNEEDI LAKSHMI SRAVANI BHARATHI

my father name CHITNEEDI UDAYA BHASKARA RAO

my date of birth 03/08/1990

issued from:178..Bhimavaram assembly constituency, bhimavaram, westgodavari district, andhara pradesh

date of issued:30/11/2008
    i received my voter id card last month. but my date of birth is wrong entered in it. hence it do not provide me a correct identity so please suggest me what should i do now.

sheeba m.a
    Dear sir

my surname spelling is wrong and my date of birth is not mentioned in my voter card so please checked and verified my proof document

my voter identity card num is UYD0285957

my name is PAVAN KUMAR REDDY.SYREDDY

my father name is RAMIREDDY.SYREDDY

my date of birth is 10/10/1986

issued from GIDDALUR assembly constituency, CUMBUM(mandal), Kandulapuram(vill&post), PRAKASHAM(dist), Andhrapradesh-523333.
    To
    The Electoral Registration Officer
    Thane
    Maharashtra Assembly,

Sub: Rectification in voter card no.URB2563088

With due respect I request you to kindly made some correction in my voter card no.URB2563088.

The correction as follows:-

Name: - VILAS
    Father Name: - MAHADEV
    Surname: ADAWADE
    D.O.B:- 17/04/1984

I shall be highly obliged for your action.

Thanking You.

VILAS MAHADEV ADAWADE
    J.P. SOCIETY, NEAR SAIBABA MANDIR,
    SANJAY NAGAR, MUMBRA,
    THANE-400612.
    MOBILE NO. [protected]
    Email- [protected]@rediffmail.com
    Dear sir

my D.O.B and address is wrong and my date of birth is not mentioned in my voter card so please check and verify my proof document

my voter identity card num is ZWY0160481

my name is Malini

my father name is Sivaraman

my date of birth is 10/11/1990

My correct address: 17/1B Karruppa Gounder street, Kottur Malayandipattinam, Pollachi - 642114

issued from 124 - Valparai assembly constituency

I have my voter ID card with me but no use to carry the same if everything mansion wrong in it, after filling the correct name and address at the time of registering for voter ID, can anyone check the same in my record and get it correct (voter ID number is SHS1570266) and my correct name is RISHABH RAJ (date of birth 17/02/1982) ,S/o Lt Bimal Bihar Srivastava ,and the photo is also very poor in view.
      Aug 13, 2020
      I have my voter ID card with me but no use to carry the same if everything mansion wrong in it, after filling the correct name and address at the time of registering for voter ID, can anyone check the same in my record and get it correct (voter ID number is MP/27/220/099033) and my correct name is ANIL (date of birth 125/06/1974), S/o Lt SITARAM YADAV, and the photo is also very poor in view.

I HAVE NOT RECD MY VOTER CARD TILL DATED & I HAVE ATTEND PHOTOGRAPHY

PROGRAMME IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL...

More than 600 applicants applied for Voters Id on Nov 2011 in A Ganesh Matriculation School Velachery Chennai. Out 600 only 45 got the Voters Id so Far. more than 550 people are waiting for the Voters Id .Please resolve this issue. Dont blame people for less polling count, these are the reasons why people are quitting to vote. If Passport/PAN/Ration Card are issued properly why can't voter's id? If goverment has issues in finance they can collect the amount like PAN card and get it done. Online registration are available for voters id but its not functioning properly. 550 people from velachery are awaiting for the status.
        Aug 13, 2020

i am sushil mishra s/o shatanjeev mishra. but in my voter id card ,my father's name is printed as satanjiv mishra.and my date of birth is 14.10.1983
          but in voter id ,it is ****1980.

card details- no.RYE0811018
          32,benipatti constituency
          vill-purasauliya,anchal-kaluahi,
          Dist.- Madhubani -847226
          Bihar.
          please modify it and do the needful.
          Thanks.
          sushil mishra
          1/88 azadgarh,tollygunge,kolkata-700040
          dear sir
          my name is malisetty pranavi w/o malisettyvenkatesh kumar but in my voter card printed myhusband sur name is printed diyyala venkatesh kumar so plese sir door number is 5/109/1 m.g road kadiri anantapur dist so plese sir

sir when i am going the electroll office this address is street no 3 ashok nagar near samudai bhavan.in this office iam submit...

respected sir/madam,
            i lost my voter id in Delhi Indira Gandhi international airport i don't know how to get the duplicate voter id kindly help me my contact number 91-[protected]
            DEAR SIR
            MY MOTHER VOTER ID HAD LOST DURING THE JOURNEY.WHEN WE ARE COMING FROM KANPUR. PLESE SEND ME VOTER ID INFORMATIN IN MY E-MAIL ADD. OR HOME ADD. HB-4 CANAL CALONY OKHLA VILLAGE HEAD WORKS KHAN AGARA NAHAR NEW DELHI 110025 THANA JAMIA NAGAR

MY MOTHER : MAYABAJPAI S/O SRI RAM SHIROMANI BAJPAI

ADD. HB-4 CANAL CALONY OKHLA VILLAGE NEW DELHI 110025
            i want a new voter id because my voter id had lost.

hb-4 canal calony okhla village new delhi 1100025
            tel .[protected], [protected], [protected]
            hello sir
            i am akhtar from Utter Pradesh i have got an an voter id in that all the info are misspell. I want to know how it can be correct .

with regard
            modassir akhtar
            Respective sir,

Iam Pooja Jindal residing in Delhi, i lost my voter id so plz tell me hwere should i approach to get the new voter id.

my address
            A4C-191B, Janak Puri, New Delhi-110058
            PH; [protected]
            dear sir,
            i have lost my voter id. and now please tell me how to get it reissued or duplicate.
            am resident of amritsar, punjab.

regards
            rachana
            My Voter ID has been lost before five months. Please Help me reissue it.tell me the procedure or I have to apply for the new one
            My Voter ID has been lost .My id card no is LLH2792158. Please Help me reissue it.Tell me the procedure.
            I lost my voter id Card while staying in kerala. what are the neccessary steps to get back the voter id card ?

Thanks and Regards

Thanks and Regards

I got my election card two time but all the time there are only mistake and last i got two year ago.Nearly I 3 time feel the correction form for election card but when go to collector office there is no replay...no feed back so i tried for 5 time go collector office but no answer. Here the Government is post the benar for awareness in public for election card also lost money. so there is a request for get voter election card without mistake.
              Monank Maheshwari
              [protected]@yahoo.in
              Palanpur,
              Gujrat
              Mo.No-[protected]
              My photo is different in my election card and my full name is not mentioned so i have to correction so please suggest further process for the same..

Moh.Yasin [protected]
              On father id card need correction as short name is update so please help as early as possible for correction.
              I WRITE A BIRTH DATE INSTEAD OF BIRTH PLACE

I am pradeep nivrutti pansare.(sinnar assembly)
                my voter id card no.is IHV1500461
                Ihave not yet received my voter id card till date
                Aug 13, 2020
                my name is pradeep nivrutti pansare. from a/p:Dhamangaon, Tal:Igatpuri, Dist:Nashik - 422403, mob : [protected]
                email: [protected]@gmail.com
                I have not yet received my voter id card.

Myself vikrant dadaji deore, nashik.my voter id card no. is TGY2606572. yet i have not received my voter id card.

so please send me voter id card immediately on my residence address.

Please provide details about my voter card as soon as possible.

Thanking You!!!

Vikrant
                my name is purusotam kumar sharma. from vill+po-mahammapdpur, via-khagaul, dist-patna, bihar mob : [protected]
                email: [protected]@gmail.com
                I have not yet received my voter id card.
                My wife voter id card is stil not prepared, documents & photo given in january-12, still votar id card not received .pl provided as soon as possible

i have not received my voter id card.
                voter id card number is .GGV1223890

To,
                  The Chief Election Commissioner,
                  Nirvachan Ayog,
                  Nirvachan Bhavan,
                  Sansad Marg ; New Delhi.br...

Sir, my name is not added in voter list after using my all efforts.I have submitted my forms 3 time since April 2011. Teacher told me that your name will be selected this time. But does't take any responsibility. I am a student now i am in delhi and need ID card. plz help me.
                  Name: Nitish kumar Mishra
                  S/O: Mr.Nagendra Mishra
                  DOB: 15/02/1993
                  Village: Bhediya
                  Post:Kateya
                  Dist:Gopalganj (Bihar)841437
                  Mail Id: [protected]@gmail.com Con: [protected]
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  Sir, my name is not added in voter list after using my all efforts.I have submitted my forms 2 time to Gram Sewak. But I don't know what he do with my form and he also not provide me receiving. Sir could you help me to find a new voter id card. I am Student and read In Haridwar.
                  Name- Rajan Kumar Kushwaha
                  Dist- Gopalganj
                  Bihar
                  Pin- 841505
                  My mail id is [protected]@hotmail.com
                  Sir, my name is not added in voter list after using my all efforts.I have submitted my forms 3 time since April 2011. Teacher told me that your name will be selected this time. But does't take any responsibility. I work in Punjab now and need ID card. plz help me

Name: Jayram kumar
                  S/O: Mr. Chandrabhushan Ram
                  DOB: 255/03/1989
                  Village: Gidahan
                  Post:Songadhawa
                  Dist:Gopalganj (Bihar)841425
                  Mail Id: [protected]@gmail.com mo: [protected]

Hello, my name is Abel Mathew, when i look at my voters id , its angers me a lot,
                    there are a total of 3 issues on the card,
                    1) the name should be ABEL MATHEW, but instead its ABEL,
                    2)I belong to the MALE gender, but instead it shows FEMALE,
                    3)the date of birth should be XX/XX/1987, but instead its xx/xx/1986
                    how can so many mistakes arise in one card, i am fed up, please help.
                    Aug 13, 2020

last time when i got my id card for the first time, then there are some mistakes in it. i made a complaint about these mistakes. but this time again i am facing same problem.. when our indian government employees work properly. they get paid only for to provide us good services. instead of printing correctly. why they use wrong words.
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      I am from allahabad UP, my name is arvind chaurasia s/o sri chandrika prasad my
                      add.:-ganga deep colony, chhatnag road jhusi allahabad mob.no.[protected]. I have given my voter id card for correction before more than 2 months, today is[protected] in allahabad election is on[protected] but till date i have not received my voter id card,
                      dear sir
                      I am from dhanbad jharkhand. My name is Praduman kumar sharma s/o Late Sriram sharma. add.:-mandman colliery, Nirsha, Dhanbad mob.no [protected]. I can not find my voter ID card. I applied the application form two year ago. my photo and adress also printed in the voting list but I can not find my ID card. Please tell me sit what should I do.
                      sir i am venkatadri last time i got an voter identity but it has some mistakes so please help me sir

To
                        The EC officials

I am GURAJARAPU NARESH from East godavari district,Mandapeta.There are corrections in my card even though submission of correct information.
                        The corrections are as follows
                        NARESH GURAJAPU instead of NARESH GURAJARAPU
                        My fathers name is spelling to be corrected Mariyya instead of Maraiah
                        and finally my date of birth its[protected]
                        These are my contact details [protected] and [protected]@gmail.com

These are the above details i submitted to the concerned department and suddenly i got a call from the mandapete MRO office once.They haven't informed me about the things early and told me to submit the document instantly.I am at hyd at that time so i could not attend there.My request is to inform the officials early so that i can plan to come down from hyd to mandapeta.I filld all the details in online form 8 the no of that online application is follows F[protected].Please cooperate make my corrections done as early as possible

Naresh
                        Aug 13, 2020

i have submitted application for voters id card in our town for three times. but our name is not getting listed in voters...

India TV tonight telecast a series of stings involving eleven UP assembly candidates openly seeking black money to fund their poll campaigns. The amounts ranged from Rs 1 crore to Rs 4 crore.

Most of these candidates are from western UP and belong to almost all major parties across the spectrum.

India TV undercover reporters Jamshed Khan and Sushant Pathak posing as representatives of corporates, invited these 12 candidates individually to cofee shops and restaurants in Delhi and caught them on camera openly asking for black money for their election expenses.

In lieu of 'corporate funding', the candidates openly said on camera that they were willing (1) to ask questions, raise issues in UP assembly to help the corporates (2) to help the corporates in setting up industries on a fast-track route, and (3) to help the corporates in cornering contracts.

One candidate even offered to use money power for booth capturing in his constituency.

Those exposed in the series of stings included (1) J P Singh, JD-U candidate from Kundarki near Moradabad, (2) Shah Nawaz Rana, RLD candidate from Bijnore town, (3) Syed Zaki Ashrafi, Congress candidate from Pilibhit Sadar, (4) Chaudhary Ayub Jang, SP candidate from Kairana, Prabuddha Nagar, (5) Kiranpal Kashyap, SP candidate from Thana Bhavan, Prabuddha Nagar, (6) Nahid Hasan, BSP candidate from Gangoh, Saharanpur, (7) Narendra Sisodia, got BJP ticket from Modinagar, but ticket was cancelled, now in search of a party ticket, (8) Sukh Lal, Congress candidate from Barkheda, Pilibhit, (9) BJP MLA Harpal Singh from Dhanaura, JP Nagar, (10) Salim Ansari, Peace Party candidate from Shamli, Prabuddha Nagar, and (11) Virendra Singh Chauhan, former minister and SP candidate from Shamli, Prabuddha Nagar.

Sting Number 1: Seven times MLA and former animal husbandry minister Virendra Singh Chauhan, contesting from Shamli on SP ticket this time, met the undercover India TV reporters at a coffee house in Khan Market on Dec 8. He straightaway came to the point and wanted Rs 1 crore, and said he had already incurred a 'loan' of rs 30 lakhs in the last elections. He offered to work in favour of the undercover reporters' corporate.

Sting Number 2: Salim Ansari, Peace Party candidate from Shamli met the undercover reporters on November 30 in a cafe at a five-star hotel on Sardar Patel Marg. He too wanted Rs 1 crore from the reporters, offered to make a group of 10-12 MLAs if elected, and work in favour of the 'corporate'. He said on camera that MLAs and MPs were 'saleable'.

Sting Number 3: Harpal Singh, BJP candidate from Dhanaura, JP Nagar met the undercover reporters on Jan 20 at a Khan Market cafe. He demanded Rs 1.5 crore from the 'corporate', offered to work for enlisting support of other MLAs for the 'corporate', and bragged that he had beaten up 25 police officers so far.

Sting Number 4: Sukh Lal, Congress candidate from Barkhera, Pilibhit met the undercover reporters on December 13 at a five-star restaurant on Sardar Patel Marg. He wanted Rs 75 lakh on camera and offered to work for the 'corporate'. He said, he spent Rs 50-60 lakhs in the last polls. He revealed his party gave him Rs 15 lakhs last time, but showed the amount as Rs 2.5 lakh on paper in order to stick to model code of conduct.

Sting Number 5: Narendra Sisodia, three-times MLA, got BJP ticket from Modinagar, but ticket was withdrawn. Trying for another party's ticket. He met India TV undercover reporters on Dec 2 at a Daryaganj coffee shop. This person gave a letter in writing on his letterpad seeking Rs 1.5 crore. He also offered to work for the 'corporate' if elected by raising issues, questions, and even agreed to arrange fake encounters if the corporate wished.

Sting Number 6: Nahid Hasan, BSP candidate from Gangoh, Saharanpur, and son of BSP MP Tabassum Hasan. He met India TV undercover reporters in a Khan Market cafe on Jan 10, only after one of his associates Mansoor came and met the reporters, and later called in Nahid and another associate Waseem. Nahid's associate wanted Rs 2.5 crore to work for the 'corporate'.

Sting Number 7: Kiranpal Kashyap, SP candidate from Thana Bhavan, Prabuddha Nagar and a former minister. He met India TV undercover reporters in the Khan Market cafe on Dec 24. He said he has already spent Rs 80-90 lakhs in the last several months and wanted upto Rs 4 crore in lieu of extending support to the 'corporate' if elected.

Sting Number 8: Chaudhary Ayub Jang, SP candidate from Kairana. He met India TV undercover reporters at the five-star restaurant on Sardar Patel Marg on Dec 8. He wanted Rs 1-1.5 crore from the 'corporate' and promised to create a lobby for the corporate inside the assembly if elected.

Sting Number 9: Syed Zaqi Ashrafi, Congress candidate from Pilibhit Sadar. He met India TV undercover reporters and wanted Rs 2.5 crore from the 'corporate'. He said, his total budget was Rs 3.5 crore, out of which he would spend Rs 1 crore from his own resources. He revealed he had fielded three independents, and had been using 40-50 vehicles from the 'quota' of these independents for his own use.

Sting Number 10: Shah Nawaz Rana, RLD candidate from Bijnore. He met India TV undercover reporters on Dec 11 at the Khan Market cafe. He said, he contested elections only to win, and had spent Rs 27 crore on electing a district panchayat chief. He explained his plan in detail about capturing election booths.

Sting Number 11: J. P. Singh, JD-U candidate from Kundarki, Moradabad and two times MLA, met India TV undercover reporters on Dec 4 and Jan 9 at the Khan Market cafe. He wanted Rs 50 lakhs from the 'corporate' and promised to work for the 'corporate' if elected.

Hence FIR against all tainted - exposed candidates may kindly be registered as per set procedure read with the laws of the land. It is further requested to the Election Commission of India to impose ban on these kinds of all candidates for whole life.

Naresh Kadyan,
                          30 / 347, Dev Colony, Rohtak - 124001.
                          Mobile - [protected].
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          Hence Delhi Police may kindly be directed to lodge FIR against all these tainted candidates and CEC may kindly be asked to impose ban on all these candidates till death.
                          Grievance has been registered vide Registration number MINHA/E/2012/00096 and PRSEC/E/2012/01265

This is the Electoral Registration situation of WEST BENGAL, will keep it short and to the point.
                            ID CARD NUMBER-SYY1135334br...

I am Junaid Khan from Rampur (U.P.) I am really fedup as I have applied 5 times for my voter ID card but their is no respond still I haven't got it as well some of my family members too.

Please help me out in this.

Junaid Khan
                            +91-[protected]
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            I Jyoti Agarwal aged 41 years resident of 56A/13 Motilal Nehru Road, Allahabad have not received voter ID Card
                            Dear sir/madam

I, Kiran W/0 Shri Jitendra kumar Applied for new voter ID card .I did not receive my voter ID card.My voter ID card is shown in list with a noUWT0386169. pls tell me what to do.

+91-
                            Dear Sir/Madame,
                            I am Saeed Ahmad Khan from Rampur(U.P).
                            I have processed many time to get prepared my voter ID but could not be recd.any response from any officials.
                            Please see the matter & arrange to resolve it.
                            Thanks & Regards,