Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in
Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam
Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN)

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Customer Care

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN)

Infront Government Petrol Pump, Mehrauli Road
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

Load

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam related photos (191)

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Complaints & Reviews

[email protected] on Oct 16, 2020
This is regarding the account no. [protected] . There is very big issue in my bill. First of all its showing bill of 6 months though last bill i already paid 2 months back and now that earlier bill is not showing on your site. I do have that bill as well. And this bill should be of 2 months but it came out of 6 months. This is first issue. Secondly since meter change there is too huge reading shown though my flat is locked. Please see this issue on priority and resolve it.

[Oct 16, 2020] Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam — Incorrect inflated bill generated on PR basis

sameer.24 on Oct 11, 2020
    This complaint is regarding incorrect electricity bills generated by DHBVN, Gurugram. I have been receiving incorrect bills...

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam — Electrical pole in front of my house

amarkumar2003 on Oct 1, 2020
    I am resident of gurgaon and residing in below mentioned address.This is bring into your kind notice and...

Shruti modi on Sep 25, 2020
    Respected sir,
    Hmare mohalle mei kuch log bijli chori karte h hum log har month bill bhar rahe hai. Colony me voltage bhi kam aa rha hai sir ji aapse request hai in logo ke saath sakhat karyawaahi ki jaaye chori karne waaleke name hai

Surender yadav urf sandu
    S/o ram niwas yadav
    Vikas nagar kalaka road rewari

[Sep 25, 2020] Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam — Electricity Connection to wrong address and refund

Sherry Goel on Sep 18, 2020
      I recently applied for load extension for my shop and my application no. is T[protected]. The operation sub division...

Manish Satija on Sep 16, 2020
      I am staying in sector 85 in greater faridabad mehar par area.
      We are facing daily 4-6 power cut in our area sometime at day time, sometimes at night, there has been times when electricity was not there all night and we could not sleep all night.
      I am working from home and was rest assured from govt of haryana and govt. Of india that i will not face any issues of electricity.
      Now every day power cut takes place between working hours 9 am to 6pm for 3-4 hours and then at night again.
      I request for your support in order to survive this pendamic.
      If i am able to work without disruption i am contributing to our economy, plz support and resolve this issue, i will be very grateful to you.

Thanks and regards,
      Manish satija

[Sep 16, 2020] Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam — Shifting poll

sahilk009 on Aug 24, 2020
        Dear Sir/Mam,

This is to inform you I am citizen of Gurgaon residing at below mentioned address. This is to...

M Sunita on Aug 11, 2020
        This is house of sunita devi and it has been 3 days of long electricity cuts (Everyone else's is alright). Even while complains we have to face employees with irritable behavior. They are irritated that we call and disturb them daily 4-5 times day.

It's 2:41 am right now and i am wide awake for 2 hours.

Kindly solve this fault in our electricity connection. We also pay bills on time

[Aug 11, 2020] Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

YogeshKosli on Aug 4, 2020

An electric pole is installed in our absence on rakshabandhan 3rd august 2020. Its in front of our gate and high risk to get hit by vehicle entering or exiting from house. Its life threatening.
          Given hand written application to sdo kosli. Met with lineman and engineer but they saying that now wires are installed on poles and unable to shift/remove pole.
          Now for any accident or loss of property dhbvn will be responsible.
          Please help as no one helping in this life threatening situation.
          This is not even required though but still installed.
          Online complaint also did but no reponse : cmpr[protected]
          Sub divison - kosli
          Circle - rewari

Kindly help

Yogesh kumar

[Aug 04, 2020] Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          phone : [protected]
          now vehicle can nither enter nor exit from my house. Entry and exit for vehicle is completely blocked. They are not removing it even after so many complaints.
          This can cause threat to life and property, please remove it.

MukeshS83571199 on Jul 21, 2020
            I'm Ganga Sahay from Faridabad Haryana. My DHBVN account no [protected]. My currently bill amount 25546/-. This is wrong Bill. You check my bill history. I have 35KW load. But I'm not use Last 1 year 35KW load. I'm use maximum 10-15KW. So I want request you pls solve my problem. Thanks and regards.

Wrong bill

[Jul 22, 2020] Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kuldeep dagar on Jul 10, 2020
              My connection is not in laal dowra registry but my applicationn has been cancelled for load extension
              So i want to know what's going in this department
              Please refund my fee as soon as possible

[Jul 10, 2020] Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam — lots of power cuts in night as well as day time

Rekha Phogat on Jul 3, 2020
                Sir, i am a resident of samaspur village, charkhi dadri. I want to say that there is a lot of power cut problem in our village,...

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam — no light since 15 hrs in ip colony sector-33 faridabad

harish301276 on Jun 30, 2020
                There is huge power cut at i. P. Colony sector-33 faridabad, approx 15 hrs.in day. Customer care number is...

jackson123098 on Jun 23, 2020
                In such difficult times, electricity board is creating more problems by not supplying proper electricity. I'm about to lose my job due to such long power cuts as i need to do my work on laptop and it does not get charge in such short supply.

Please do something if possible.

If i match the standards of kapashera and other cities, other cities will be found better in basic amenities.

So please see if anything can be done.

[Jun 23, 2020] Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

harish301276 on Jun 22, 2020
                  There is frequent power cut for long duration approx. 6 to 10hrs.in day, also very high voltage fluctuations which cause damage the home appliance, people living in ip colony, sector-33 are 100% tax/bill payer and none of any is defaulter for paying electricity bill, in spite of this people are suffering from too much power cut problem. Support from dhbvn staff is very poor, they are not respond mostly or very less responsive, customer utility center no. Also not responding at night and even day time also.
                  There is no any escalation matrix that after too much problem whom we can contact
                  This city is announced as smart city but condition became so worst.
                  I hope from you to provide some better resolution for better services.

[Jun 22, 2020] Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam — Wrong Bill

Naresh777878 on Jun 21, 2020
                    Sending me wrong bill, bill no, 2348, dec. 2019 amount rs. 97924, and again wrong bill, bill no, 2374, amount rs. 32517, dated...

Rajanahuja on Jun 18, 2020
                    The public complaint no ([protected]) for electricity deptt is never responsive... The bell keeps on ringing & no one cares to pick-up the call... Pls see to it if there r some efficient superiors in the office...

[Jun 18, 2020] Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jigri Yaar on Jun 4, 2020
                      I am citizen of nangal choudary in upper of my field the line of electricity was pass and the wire of this line electricity has more loose due to this loose wiring we were not cultivate our land because tractor has not pass under it my field is not cultivate the wire is very loose so i request you to maintain this line
                      Babulal.
                      Add - az / mokhuta

[Jun 04, 2020] Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mjha116 on May 24, 2020
                        People from houses from 5367 to 5345 in sector -3, ballabgarh, pin code - 121004 are facing dim light for more than 1 week now, due to which most of electrical appliances such as fans, refrigerators, motors etc are not working properly and there are chances of getting them being disrupted.

Looking for a early resolution as a lot of people are affected by this.

[May 24, 2020] Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vnagar0907 on May 24, 2020

We are facing regular voltage fluctuations in greenfields colony faridabad. Even after taking a 7kw line the load is so bad that ac or other appliances won't work properly and have been damaged. We have stabilizers too but they seem of no use as voltage becomes so low or high.

Why should anyone pay a premium for a load line and then pay the huge electricity bills and then for other appliances to protect the appliances like stabilizers and protections when it should be a basic criteria for the power companies to provide the standard voltage output atleast.

I hope this reaches to someone and does not get lost.