Election Commission of India [ECI]

New Delhi District

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Election Commission of India [ECI] related photos (278)

Election Commission of India [ECI] Complaints & Reviews

Voter ID Card — voter id card not issued [Resolved]

J.R.Phani Kumar
hi,

This is phani, am 23 years old.i have submitted my photos 2 years back and also i have been there when...
Complaint comments  Comments  (27)

Voters ID Card — Lost voters Identity card. [Resolved]

Roshan Almieda
Respect Sir,

I lost my voter's Id Card. Where do I get the Duplicate Id card. what are the necessary...
Complaint comments  Comments  (222)

Voter ID Card — ADDRESS & SURNAME NOT COMPLETE [Resolved]

PREETI CHAUHAN
MY COMPLETE ADDRESS IS c-2/108, LODHI COLONY NEW DELHI -110003. MY FATHER 'S COMPLETE NAME IS RAJPAL SINGH CHAUHAN
Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

venu
In my village no new voters added for 2009 elections, Even no one came to write the name of new voters.
As congress leadsrs fear of youth votes to chiranjeevi's prajarajyam, these congress leaders gambled the voter registration.
Pin code of our area is 507117.
Dear Sir/madam,
I have applied for Voter Identity Card for me and my spouse in August 2008.
But I haven't got it, since election is very near. I dont want to loose an opportunity to vote.
Hope you will do needful. I am giving some more details regarding voter identity card.
1. Nagesh Kumar
H. No. 5/472,
Mohalla-Mahram,
Shahdara, Delhi-110032
Contact No. [protected]

I haven' Voter ID Card so far.
Please add me and inform accordingly.
please do something.
i tried no of times but i din't get it,
my Current Resi Address & Details:

N.prabhu chaitanya,
C/o D.Ramanaiah
H.No: L.I.G-145/1,
3rd phase K.P.H.B,
Kukatpally, Hyderabad,
PIN code:500072,
i have filled up the form to get voter id card alongwith with all relevent necssary papers and submitted to the area constituency office in time but till date i did not recd that id card. this time i donot want to loose this opprtuinity of voting. pl communicate from where shoud i collect the same. thanks.

address- A-103, DWARKA QUEENS PARK SAVERA
Near shivar garden restaurant
Rahatani road, pimplle sadagar.
pune -PCMC

Voter ID Card — voter id card photo is not visible [Resolved]

neeraj kumar verma
    respected sir
    my problem is that i have my voter id card from uttrakhand state where my parents livs . i got my voter...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (29)

Voter ID Card — Non-receipt of voter ID card [Resolved]

Parul Arora
    i have been a resident of delhi since many years. i have submitted my all details by yours representative. my details and...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (317)

ROMESH KUMAR BHAT
    I would to draw your kind attention on the following facts that I submitted the form no 6 for new election card with necessary documnets and the photographs were taken by the digital camra of concerned authorities at the Khera Najafgarh school. Concerned man visited my house and shown me the particulars, all were correct but photo were not available. I have been told that on 25 Sept.2008 photographs will be available. But on my visit to the concerned person he has shown me the final list of voters, but again photo were not available.on asking about the photographs the concerned man told me now that the photographers have not been paid the payment and they have not provided the photographs. and I ahve also been told that now fresh processes will start for who are without photographs.
    I am unable to understand why the scandel lies. I need the E card
    of my son immediately please guide me and investiagte the matter.
    Pls ack this mail

Najafgarh New Delhi
    card renew

Voter ID Card — Name not present in Current Voter list [Resolved]

Ashwani Kumar024
      my name & my wife name have not been included in the current voter list even though we had submitted the FORM 6 to Kapashera...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

Masood Ahmed Sheth
      Please help me get the voter ID for me and my family (wife and daughter). Due to the nature of my job which necessitates transfers every 3-4 years all over India, I have not been able to exercise my voting rights as my name is not listed where I am resident at the time of election. Whereas I do not blaim the system, I wish to be guided appropriately and facilitated for issue of voter ID. I am at present residing in Mumbai/Jogeshwari and my work place is Mumbai/Andheri. Please help. My mobile Number is [protected]. You may also communicate with me at my e mail ID given above. Thank you.
      4th March, 2009

Chief Electoral Officer
      Karawal Nagar
      North East Delhi
      Delhi

I, Md. Daud Ansari, S/o. Mr. Md. Ali Ansari, R/o. G-5/316, Near 5th Pusta, Sonia Vihar, Delhi had applied for Electoral Identity Card three times during 2008 & 2009 but till date I have not received Electoral I. Card or get any reply from the concerned department, today i.e. on 4th March, 2009 at 11.30 a.m. I have enquired about the Card on telephone number 22565330, the person attended the telephone call refused to give any positive information, instead of that he told me it is not possible to give any individual information any body because lakhs of people are applying for Electoral Identity Card.

You are, therefore, requested to please look into the matter and advise me to whom I meet to get the same.

Yours faithfully,

(MD. DAUD ANSARI)
      S/o. Mr. Md. Ali Ansari
      R/o. G-5/316, Near 5th Pusta
      Sonia Vihar
      Delhi
      i have not recd voter card some details avilable
      quballapur voter slno 946 nvto270827
      my flat no 302 hemadurga legend
      near ambedkar statue nizampet
      Chief Electoral Officer
      Ghaziabad

I, had applied for Electoral Identity Card three times for self, wife and daughter during 2008 & 2009 but till date I have not received Electoral I. Card or get any reply from the concerned department,

Yours faithfully,

(Dr Dharam Singh)
      S/o. sh Samay Singh
      R/o. HIG DUPLEX II RH 34, Sect-2, Rajender Nagar,
      Sahibabad, Ghaziabad -201005 (UP)
      TEl[protected] / [protected]
      Respected Sir,

With due respect I would like to state you that due to some political parties hodding the people are getting injured severely.
      Sir as per the rule of election commissioner there would be no hoddings, no banners to be fixed on the public path which may obstruct the common people, as such a huge hodding of a political party was hanged at Salt Lake PNB Bus Stoppage which is creating a serious problem to the people.
      Sir therefore I may request you to take the matter seriously under your kind heart and make the life of common people smoother.
      Yours Sincerely
      i completed 18 years.and also i register the election commission for getting voter id. i was registered but i'm not still getting the voter id. please take the necessary action for it.My full details are follow:
      Name : T.H.Sikkandar Basha
      Age : 21
      Permanent Address : 306,Vincent Road , Coimbatore - 641 001.
      I have applied for Voter ID since 15 years and I am 40 till now I did not get my voter ID. My wife has Voter ID and the photo in that Voter Id does not match. Kindly help me to get a Voter Id

Delhi Election Commission Voter I Card — Voter I card [Resolved]

Vikash Sharma
        My name is Vikash Sharma & residing in Delhi since 2004. I donot have any voter id card across India. I along with my...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (214)

MAMTA JOSHIA
        Respected Sir/Mam,

Here to above subject matter I want to tell you that i have not recieved my Voter I-Card till date .Please its my humble request to you that please give the appropriate status of this .
        I have submitted all the necessary details, forms with photos all to yours executive .

Please provide my the details at your earliest.

MAMTA JOSHIA-[protected]
        C/o, SHRI CHAMAN LAL JOSHIA
        HOUSE-F-1/4- A, RAMA VIHAR
        F- BLOCK, DELHI-110081.
        Me & Family apply the voter id cards still it is not received so please kindly issue the voter id cards. apply names: pavan kumar
        prashanth, jagannath, jyothi, sailaja, samatha, jamuna, all are sur name is sira
        Respected Sir/Mam,

Please provide my the details at your earliest.

Dushasan sahoo

my add, House no.153A
          GAUTAM NAGAR GUJJAR DAIRY
          DELHI 110017
          HARIOM...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1235)

Voter ID Card — Other person photo on my Voter ID Card [Resolved]

Vikas
          Respected sir
          My name is vikas & my father name is SH. Raghunathsingh. My previous voter ID...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Election Card — NOT RECEIVED ELECTION CARD [Resolved]

MAMTA RAJPUT
          I HAVE APPLIED FOR ELECTION CARD BEFOR 20 DAYS IN ONE OF THE SCHOOLS AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED YET

NOBODY (ELECTION...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (16)

Voter ID Card — Delay in issue of voter id card [Resolved]

Rahul George Verghese
          The Chief Electoral Officer,
          Madhya Pradesh,
          Nirvachan Sadan,
          17, Arera Hills,
          Bhopal,...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (101)