Election Commission Of India [Eci] — regarding voter id

I mohammed faisal qureshi have applied online for voter id card as a first time voter from sion koliwada constituency mumbai. Till date i have not received the over id card. I made a phone call on[protected]. But always getting busy tone. It's being more than a year now. My reference id is ody[protected] and complain id no is [protected]. When i check online it shows application accepted. Pls help me to get my id card.

[Jan 28, 2019] Election Commission of India [ECI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

My name is Saurabh Sirohi and residing in Vasundhara, Ghaziabad, U.P. My Election Voter ID card number (EPIC no) XPD7453012 has been generated but voter ID card is not received so far.
Please issue my Voter ID card at the earliest.

Sir
Please the apaksh candidate have rights to take registered party symbols I. e. Kamal and hath etc. in elections
As per constitution the all candidates should be equal rights and respect
Please clear this matter urjant
Sir
The apaksh candidate is also have a rights to take the rashtriya registered party symbols e. g. Kamal and hath.
As per Indian constitution the all candidates compulstion Indian and 25 years old and should be equal human equality and respect for concern matdarsangh.
We expect that you will give positive reply in this subject
Bajirao kolekar's reply, Jan 26, 2019
Sir please explain.
I really confused
Because apaksh candidate is also Indian and above 25 years old
He should be get the party registered symbols kamal and hath also

Election Commission of India [ECI]