Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam [RVUNL] Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated May 25, 2022

File a complaint to Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam [RVUNL]

Having problems with Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam [RVUNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam [RVUNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam [RVUNL]

Rajasthan
302005

Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam [RVUNL] Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam [RVUNL] reviews & complaints(68)

I wish to draw your attention to the fact that unwired turnouts have been lying exposed since 15 days in our Shiv Colony new saganer road Sodala jaipur near New Tejaji Mandir In front of my house. Many time I register the complain in our near electricity office to (Jen )
But no one take action our family face serious life threatening issue problem day by day and have expressed great fear that any day their children playing in the Balcony may tread on these wires and get electrocuted.
Please do something sir/mam. Now as see the current scenario the Autumn season coming so it would very make more worst situation for my family.
Kindly take action against my Complain I would be very grateful to you
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam [RVUNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected Sir,
    I tried to talk with JE who is responsible for
    This but JE has not given any response.
    Then I have lodged a complaint via toll free
    number[protected] on 17.5.22 till now nobody has taken any action.
    My complaint No. is[protected] dated on 17.5.22
    K no.[protected]
    Thanks and Regards
    Sanskar Sehra

Drastic fault of 11k watt wire and lots of mteres and home appliance damaged

Dear sir

greetings
        recenlty rvunl held exam of junior accountant and its result has been decleared unfarily like they only put canditate list of document verification students they have not even uploaded answer key of this exam.
        as is think that students have rights to clearfy thier marks in exam
        please do help for us and give an appropeat result like upload answer key other wise we think there is scam in this exam.

We have been facing electric outage at my home since 12 hours now. No action being taken by RSEB ( rajasthan electric board).

I am already in nigam service avvnl and there is a provision of reservation for departmental candidates. But I forgot to mention the details in my form so please can you arrange a way to update the details in my form so I can avail the reservation.
            Lalit K. Tyagi
            Name : Lalit kumar tyagi
            F. Name : Sh. Mahesh Kumar Tyagi
            Designation : Technical Helper - I
            Office : AEN(Rural) AVVNL, Fatehpur
            CPF NO : N02341
            [protected] please I will request to you edit my online application and mentioned in my application I am already in AVVNL Nigam employee. And please provide my online application form

My account has been banned due some mistakes. I m riyali sorry please my account to unbanned. I'd no👉[protected]

Date of birth is not shown during filling ruvnl form please help

During the form filling
                  I can't able fill non tsp option
                  It is showing that "are you appling under under Tsp ? should be yes "
                  And i am not belongs to tsp area
                  What should i do
                  Please reply as early as possible

Nachna me 20 hours se powercut hai please solve

बीकानेर शहर के रथखाना कॉलोनी में अंतिम छोर तक पानी नहीं पहुंचता है प्रत्येक घरों में motorलग जाने के कारण अंतिम छोर तक पानी नहीं पहुंचता है कृपया पानी की सप्लाई चालू करते समय विद्युत सप्लाई को बंद कर दिया जाए तो पानी अंतिम छोर तक पहुंच जाएगा

With reference to K no.[protected] We have received electricity Bill of the current month(March & April 2021) much high as compared to previous bill while in the month of march we were not available at our house.
                        And this bill is 3 times higher then previous bill so I am having complaint about this that why this bill is much high while we are not available at our house in whole march.
                        And also we didn't receive hard copy of the electricity bill and no physical checking of the meter in this month.

Sir I am ishita singhal fill the jvunl jen form 2021 from upi, sir 2 times1400+1400 rs money is debited from our bank account ..sir firstly transcation is successful from my side but on your site it show failed..sir please I humbly request you sir please revert back 1400 rs in my account [protected].sir my transcation id is[protected] and[protected].sir please check it and sir please return back money.

I have applied for RVUNL JEN post
                            While I am filling the form, my form fee was not reached to you I payed you by paytm UPI

Yesterday i filled Avvnl form and at the time of payment i choose UPI and amount is deducted from my account but bill desk not received the amount. Is it a fraud ? Or some technical error? when did i fefund
                              Mar 23, 2021
                              thankuu

Today i filled Avvnl form and at the time of payment i choose UPI and amount is deducted from my account but bill desk not received the amount. Is it a fraud ? Or some technical error?
                                The payment was not successful, but if the money was deducted from the account, I paid again but the earlier money was not returned to my account sir.

सर मैं ने राजस्थान rvnul में junior assistant की post

Mar 14, 2021
                                  Sir मैंने दोबारा payment कर दिया plz एक बार का refund करो
                                  दोबारा payment किया उसकी hard copy की photo मैंने भेज दिया है
                                  Please एक बार के पैसे refund करो

We have received a bill which includes last month charges but we have already paid that amount on 16th September.

Last month charges 2852.81 should be removed from our currently bill.
                                    K number:[protected]

Please shipt transformer which is front my home which is dangerous for my family consumer no[protected]
                                      Ramphul meena village chhareda dhani ringya teh nangal rajawtan dist dausa rajasthan

Dear sir/madam,

I am a resident of kotputli, a small town in jaipur (Rajsthan), near navdeep hospital, 303108. A power line of 33000 volt is passing over my home and home. We have made multiple complaints for the shifting of the same. And raised our concerns to all the high authorities but no action taken yet nothing has been done till date.
                                        I just want to share that this line is almost touching my home, t is very dangerous...