Eloda.biz — refund of rs.3999/- with up to date interest & max. eligible compensation amount - reg.

My order date: 10/6/19, 10:20:56 pm, order no. [protected], payment id:[protected], payment via: payumoney for rs.3, 999/- for "speria p20 6 inch screen notch smartphone 4gb 64gb octa-core smartphone 4000mah 2246*1080 20mp+2.0mp 4g telephone (Eze000170)".
But have delivered on 15.10.19 an as entirely different & unworthy ie. No brand, model no. Y6 (?) 5-inch screen (?) 2350mah (?) in different box (Speria p30’s?).in the box (Speria p30’s?) there is no micro-usb cable, quick guide, sim card tool & case as specified speria p20 in in delivered handset instead of 4gb=1gb ram; 64gb = 8gb rom (?); android oreo 8.1.0.=android 4.4.2 (?) only.
I am not expect it & i am not satisfied with online shopping.in this competetive world like these incident, is much more disappointed me.
If should stand in online shopping/business, must keep just/atleast specifications as quoted. Because i ordered only based on the specifications of the handset-speria p20. Fault is full & full ‘s, hence must pick-up it thro' courier partner dotzot, as all other online shopping. Moreover frequently changed it’s email addresses, delivery incomplete and message truncated to. Please find attachments for ready references.
So please arrange to insist to pickup the wrongly delivered handset y6 (?) entirely different from speria p20 specifications quoted by & arrange to refund of rs.3999/- with upto date interest + maximum eligible compensation amount to me atonce from
Thanking you.

Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Oct 23, 2019
My Order date: 10/6/19, 10:20:56 PM, Order No. [protected], Payment Id:[protected], Payment via: PayuMoney for Rs.3, 999/- for "Speria P20 6 Inch Screen Notch Smartphone 4GB 64GB Octa-Core Smartphone 4000mAh 2246*1080 20MP+2.0MP 4G Telephone (EZE000170)".
But <phoneskart.in> have delivered on 15.10.19 AN as entirely different & unworthy ie. No Brand, Model No. Y6(?) 5-Inch screen(?) 2350mAh(?) in different box(Speria P30’s?). In the Box(Speria P30’s?) there is no Micro-USB Cable, Quick Guide, Sim Card Tool & Case as specified Speria P20 in <phoneskart.in> In <phoneskart.in> delivered Handset instead of 4GB=1GB Ram; 64GB = 8GB Rom(?); Android Oreo 8.1.0.=Android 4.4.2(?) only.
I am not expect it & I am not satisfied with <phoneskart.in> Online shopping. In this Competetive World like these incident, <phoneskart.in> is much more disappointed me.

Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Oct 25, 2019
If <phoneskart.in> should stand in Online shopping/business, <phoneskart.in> must keep just/atleast Specifications as <phoneskart.in> quoted. Because I ordered only based on the Specifications of the Handset-Speria P20. Fault is full & full <phoneskart.in> ‘s, hence <phoneskart.in> must pick-up it thro' <phoneskart.in> courier partner DOTZOT, as all other Online shopping. Moreover <phoneskart.in> frequently changed it’s email addresses, Delivery Incomplete and Message truncated to <phoneskart.in>. Please find attachments for ready references. Still no response from <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
So please arrange to insist <phoneskart.in> to pickup the wrongly delivered handset Y6(?) entirely different from Speria P20 Specifications quoted by <phoneskart.in> & arrange to refund of Rs.3999/- with upto date Interest + Maximum eligible Compensation amount to me atonce from <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
Thanking You.

refund of rs.3999/- with up to date interest & max. eligible compensation amount - Still no response - reg.

Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Nov 02, 2019
Still no response to Refund of Rs.3, 999/- with Upto Date Interest & Max. eligible Compensation amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>

Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Nov 06, 2019
Still(06.11.2019) No Response to pickup the wrongly delivered Handset for refund of Rs.3, 999/- with Upto Date Interest & Max. eligible Compensation amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Nov 15, 2019
Still no more action to be taken ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>

Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Nov 25, 2019
Still further more action to be taken ie. still pick-up the wrongly delivered Handset by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz> through DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>

Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Dec 01, 2019
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Dec 04, 2019
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Dec 07, 2019

Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Jan 15, 2020
Still(15.01.2020) further more action to be taken ie. still pick-up the wrongly delivered Handset by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz> through DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Jan 18, 2020
Still(18.01.2020) further more action to be taken ie. still pick-up the wrongly delivered Handset by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz> through DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Jan 21, 2020
Still(21.01.2020) further more action to be taken ie. still pick-up the wrongly delivered Handset by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz> through DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>

Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Jan 28, 2020
Still(28.01.2020) further more action to be taken ie. still pick-up the wrongly delivered Handset by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz> through DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Jan 30, 2020
Still(30.01.2020) further more action to be taken ie. still pick-up the wrongly delivered Handset by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz> through DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Feb 04, 2020
Still(04.02.2020) further more action to be taken ie. still pick-up the wrongly delivered Handset by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz> through DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Feb 09, 2020
Still(09.02.2020) further more action to be taken ie. still pick-up the wrongly delivered Handset by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz> through DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Feb 16, 2020
Required Images are already submitted
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Feb 19, 2020
Still(19.02.2020) further more action to be taken ie. still pick-up the wrongly delivered Handset by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz> through DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
Required Images are already submitted
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Feb 19, 2020
Because I lodged my complaint on 23.10.19. Even 4 months over, pending my refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Feb 27, 2020
Still(27.2.2020) further more action to be taken ie. still pick-up the wrongly delivered Handset by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz> through DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
Required Images are already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Feb 27, 2020
Required Images are already submitted.If not, how can I get my refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Mar 02, 2020
Still(02.03.2020) further more action to be taken ie. still pick-up the wrongly delivered Handset by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz> through DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Mar 06, 2020
Still(06.03.2020) further more action to be taken ie. still pick-up the wrongly delivered Handset by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz> through DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Mar 09, 2020
Still(09.03.2020) further more action to be taken ie. still pick-up the wrongly delivered Handset by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz> through DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Mar 16, 2020
Still(16.03.2020) further more action to be taken ie. still pick-up the wrongly delivered Handset by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz> through DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Mar 22, 2020
Still(22.03.2020) further more action to be taken ie. still pick-up the wrongly delivered Handset by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz> through DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Mar 30, 2020
Still(30.03.2020) further more action to be taken ie. still pick-up the wrongly delivered Handset by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz> through DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Apr 04, 2020
Still(04.04.2020) further more action to be taken ie. still pick-up the wrongly delivered Handset by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz> through DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Apr 06, 2020
Still(06.04.2020) further more action to be taken ie. still pick-up the wrongly delivered Handset by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz> through DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Apr 11, 2020
Still(11.04.2020) further more action to be taken ie. still pick-up the wrongly delivered Handset by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz> through DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Apr 20, 2020
Still(20.04.2020) further more action to be taken ie. still pick-up the wrongly delivered Handset by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz> through DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Apr 27, 2020
Still(27.04.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Because I lodged my complaint on 23.10.19. Even 5 months over, pending my refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Apr 30, 2020
Still(30.04.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra May 03, 2020
Still(03.05.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Someone made call from +[protected] that Refund as I asked will transferred through PhonePay.
But still not received.
Because I lodged my complaint on 23.10.19. Even 5 months over, my refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount may please arranged to be sent at the earliest.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra May 07, 2020
Still(07.05.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra May 17, 2020
Still(17.05.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra May 21, 2020
Still(21.05.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Someone made call from +[protected]. But still not received. Bank authorities told that No sharing of SB A/c's details to anybody. I lodged my complaint on 23.10.19. Even 7 months over, my refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount may please arranged to be sent by Demad Draft at the earliest.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra May 30, 2020
Still(30.05.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Jun 05, 2020
Still(05.06.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Jun 12, 2020
Still(12.06.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Jun 19, 2020
Still(19.06.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Jun 23, 2020
Still(23.06.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Jun 27, 2020
Still(27.06.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Jul 02, 2020
Still(2.7.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Jul 13, 2020
Still(13.7.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Someone made call from +[protected]. But still not received. Bank authorities told that No sharing of SB A/c's details etc. to anybody. I lodged my complaint on 23.10.19. Even 7 months over, my refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount may please arranged to be sent by Demad Draft at the earliest. - By Senior Citizen.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Jul 13, 2020
Refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date Senior Citizen's rate of interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount may please arranged to be credited into My own SBA/c. of Sub-Post Office, Kovilpatti Town-628501. SBA/c. No. [protected]. Tkg. You, Sir.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Jul 18, 2020
Still(18.7.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
Someone made call from +[protected]. But still not received. Bank authorities told that No sharing of SB A/c's details etc. to anybody. I lodged my complaint on 23.10.19. Even 7 months over, my refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date Senior Citizen's rate of interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount may please arranged to be sent by Demad Draft at the earliest. - By Senior Citizen.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Jul 22, 2020
Still(22.7.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
- By Senior Citizen.
Updated by Vivekanandan Ra Aug 06, 2020
[05/08, 15:29] Vivekanandan Ra: [protected]@apl க்கு ரூ.3, 999+நாளது வரையிலான மூத்த குடிமகன்களுக்கான வட்டி தொகை மற்றும் கூடுதல் ஈட்டு தொகையினையும் வழங்கவும். நன்றி.
[05/08, 19:06] Vivekanandan Ra: இன்னும் பெறப்படவேயில்லை. வழங்கப் பெற்றதை நான் உறுதி செய்த பின்னர் மட்டுமே வழக்கை மூடவும். அதுவரை வழக்கை மூடாதிருக்கவும். நன்றி.

Comments

Dear Vivekanandan,

We regret for the inconvenience;

With the limited information which can be viewed in your email.

We request you to provide us the Airway bill number of the shipment to assist further.

Query can be registered at out website under contact us which can be directly addressed by our dedicated agents by giving status/updates through mail reply.

Yours sincerely
Customer Service - DotZot
Vivekanandan Ra's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 25, 2019
My Order date: 10/6/19, 10:20:56 PM, Order No. 2734644976, Payment Id: 278054678, Payment via: PayuMoney for Rs.3, 999/- for "Speria P20 6 Inch Screen Notch Smartphone 4GB 64GB Octa-Core Smartphone 4000mAh 2246*1080 20MP+2.0MP 4G Telephone (EZE000170)".
IMG-20191013-WA0020.jpg (103K)
IMG-20191015-Delivered (2).jpg (69K)
IMG-20191015-Delivered (3).jpg (69K)
IMG-20191015-Delivered.jpg (78K)
IMG_20191022_211649.jpg (1, 645K)
How can I attach above 5 images?
On 15.10.19 AN delivered your Messenger. Please send your Mail Id.
Vivekanandan Ra's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 25, 2019
Vivekanandan Ra's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 30, 2019
Ref No. PNK2734644976 GSTIN: Online Shopping. Inv Date: 2019-10-07. Courier Partner: DOTZOT. AWB: 700015029853. Delivered on 15-10-2019 updated 3.41 PM. Location: TUTICORIN SUB BRANCH. Booked By: PRESHA TRADING. It's enough, How can I attach pdf images.Refund of Rs.3999/- with Upto Date Interest & Max. eligible Compensation amount - requested - My order No. 2734644976 in <phoneskart.in> for Speria P20 - entirely wrong handset Y6(?) delivered - Refund requested vide email on 15-10-19 at 8.54 PM itself - reply mail recd. on 18.10.19 at 6.54 PM – still no response - reg.

Still no response.
Vivekanandan Ra's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 2, 2019
Still No Response to pickup the wrongly delivered Handset for refund of Rs.3, 999/- with Upto Date Interest & Max. eligible Compensation amount by <phoneskart.in> <eloda.biz>
Still(03.8.2020) further action to be taken after response dt. 04.11.2019. ie. still not picked-up the wrongly delivered Handset by DotZot to refund of Rs.3, 999 with Upto date interest and Maximum eligible Compensation Amount. For which related Images are all already submitted.
- By Senior Citizen.
உங்கள் யுபிஐ ஐடியை அனுப்புங்கள். ரிகொஸ்ட் மணி கொடுக்கின்றேன். ரூ.3, 999+நாளது வரையிலான மூத்த குடிமகன்களுக்கான வட்டி தொகை மற்றும் கூடுதல் ஈட்டு தொகையினையும் வழங்கவும். நன்றி.