Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] — company doing fraud with its employees

There is a company name reynold india pvt. Ltd. A manufacturing company of chillers located at noida adrees c-38/39 sector 2, noida. Company is not providing the epf facilty to all its employees. Company in respect of not providing the epf facility divided its employees in 5 different companies payroll. We were issued appointmemt letter by the name of reynold india pvt. Ltd. But we were tol that we were appointed by other company who is a sister concern of it.

I was appointed 2 years back and i was told that i am appointed by reynold india pvt. Ltd. And every month my epf amount was deucted. Now when i resigned 2 months before and was relieved in february 2018 it was told by the hr department that no amount is deducted in respect of epf.

The hr of the company is totally involved in this fraud. Her contact number is [protected]. My job location is mumbai the regional office of reynold india pvt. Ltd.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My name is prabhu bhimrao patil
My pf namber is 124726
My UNA namber is[protected]
my campani code is 0000307
My pf account register mobile namber is [protected] missing my mobile namber plz register my new mobile namber [protected] my account
my emil id is [protected]@gmail.com is update my pf account sir

Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO]
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Phone
    Employee's Providents Fund Organisation [EPFO] Address
    Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110066