Ensure Support Services India
Ensure Support Services India Ltd.

Ensure Support Services India Customer Care

Ensure Support Services India Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn

Bad

Ensure Support Services India Complaints & Reviews

Ensure Support Services India — employment

CHANDRANI SARKAR on Aug 20, 2019
This is the most worst company i've ever worked with. You dont bother about how important the job is for an employee, be it...

Ensure Support Services India — hp server (not powering on)

prasath5555 on May 7, 2019
Hi team
I actually my server is not powering on so we given to service ensure support service india limited no 550/136...

Ensure Support Services India — posture support brace

dkuberoy on Nov 5, 2018
The order was placed on 28 oct 2018 received on 5 nov 2018 wrong size. The order was for xl size received m size want to change...

darshan12345 on Oct 9, 2018
My hp case id wo[protected] date on[protected] and engineer come on[protected] with out faulty part and said that we orderd to part in hp but now yet part not to be dispaiched and my plotter not in working condition within 13 days. We suffer lots of financial and mentally lost due to this problem. If hp not solve my problem within 2 days please refund my care pack amount

[Oct 09, 2018] Ensure Support Services India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rakshith Roe
    Gave my cell phone to repair on 7-oct-2017, still mobile is not repaired. Every time when i visit service center, they are saying wait for 1 more week. I have already waited for 1 and half month.
    Hence as a compensation need new mobile (Moto z play) or 25000 rs cash within next 2 days. They lied my telling mobile will be repaired with 1 week. Mobile is under warranty coverage.

Manager name - pradeep kumar pandav
    Mobile no - [protected]
    Mail id - pradeepkumar. [protected]@ensureservices.in

moto z play mobile - not repaired even after 1 and half month

[Nov 24, 2017] Ensure Support Services India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear sir so badly problem revert reply to this is my order cancel reason ok and my some problems is my money problems and my order number DHFS1017065. and Gmail I'd is [protected]@gmail.com. My contact details [protected]
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Ensure Support Services India Ltd — Hp pro one 400 - replacement of mother board by charging rs. 17034. Unethical behaviour on the part of the service center

pksnair
      I had given a pro one all in one desk top pc to your trivandrum hp authorized center on 2.5.16 against receipt/ token no.020516...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

hemant011
      Honor -6 (H60-l04) (White) (O)
      Hu. Receipt no. Hu[protected]
      Receipt no. Rwi/hu/15/00066
      Purchasing date 10/mar/2015 12:00 am
      Receipt date 9/mar/2016 2:50 pm
      Imei no. [protected]
      Serial no. X9l[protected]
      Compliant no. 20978076
      Service centre address e_services, shop no. 439 model town market rewari, haryana
      Incident- as i already mentioned that my mobile phone receipt date is 9/mar/2016 but still i didn't get any positive response from client side as well as my phone is not received to me till date and i had done lots of meeting with client side personally but still no action taken by service centre so as per rule i also want to claim my complete travelling charge reimbursed (1000 rs)

So here i hope for strong and positive response from your side on priority basis.

Mobile repairing not completed since 6 weeks.
      Mobile repairing not completed since 6 weeks.

[May 20, 2016] Ensure Support Services India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

govind890
        To,
        Consumer Forum Officer.
        Subject: Regarding complaint against Ensure Support Services, surat for damaging my Camera lense of my Redmi Note 4g mobile which was given to them by me for repairing purpose in warranty period.
        Respected Sir,
        I am Govind chaudhari, presently residing in baroda had purchased a mobile Redmi Note 4g of Xaomi company from Flipkart in January 2015 and after 10 months o[censored]sing that mobile I just encountered a display problem in that handset and I decided to submit my handset to Ensure Support service, surat which Xaomi authorized service center for repairing For MI mobiles and I submitted my handset to them on 5th October 2015 .
        When I had submitted my handset to them, the corresponding Ensure support person had gone through the physical condition of my phone and checked it whether it is having any other physical damage or not which is the normal procedure which most service station do and told me that I would get my handset after 35 days. They also provided the Job sheet regarding my handset which was given to them for repairing and they clearly mentioned inside that the condition of my handset was good and only Touch Screen was not working and then giving me the jobsheet they took my signature on both the copies of jobsheet.
        Then I enquired regarding my handset for continuously every week till February but they always used used to tell me that part required for repair is not available and the handset is not repaired yet.
        But some day in February they called me and told me that our service station is closed permanently, so please collect your handset as we have now closed our service station. But later when I went there for collecting my handset, they told me that there was no camera lense in my handset and they had written the same on Job sheet copy which was with them with a Ball-pen and which was not at all mentioned in my Jobsheet when I had submitted my Handset and I knew that my Handset was in Perfect Physical Condition.
        So I refused them to take my handset back and talked with the manager there that this is not at all possible and it’s also not mentioned in my copy which was given to me when I had submitted my handset. So he told me that we must have told you verbally regarding this Missing Camera lens and we are not responsible for it. So I told them that u never told me regarding this matter during the time of submission of my handset nor you told when I called you for my Handset repairing status, but they raised their hands and are not at all ready to help me regarding this problem.
        So I called the Xaiomi Support center and told them the whole thing so they also told that if missing camera lens is not mention in your jobsheet than do not collect the handset and told that we would solve the problem with Ensure Support service but that has also taken a month and No one is ready to help me now. Now, when I call Xaiomi they just tell me that we would look forward to it but they are giving me no update on this matter since February starting nor Ensure support service is ready to help me.
        And I also feel that they have forcefully taken out my Camera lens as there are some visible marks near that camera lens area.
        So it is my kind request to you sir to guide and help me regarding filing and RPD report and complaint against Ensure support Service, surat and please help me to solve my problem in the legal manner which is applicable in consumer forum procedure .
        So please kindly help me on this matter.
        P.S: I have attached my bill copy from flipkart and Job-sheet given by Ensure Support Service copy with this letter .

Govind Chaudhri
        I have given my Moto G4 Plus to ensure service Cochin branch...I called a day after to know the status...They initially disconnected my phone while I called..Now they are not even taking the phone...It's very bad experience from them
        Please sir i hv resigned this companey but companey is not giving my salary claims and pf and not responding my emails contect calls.
        so please provide my Salaries and claims. i have proofs of all working days.

email- k.[protected]@yahoo.com
        mo no -[protected]

chandigarh team

Abhimanyu Kunwar
          I am Abhimanyu Kunwar.I have a hp pavlon 15-E017TX-HP notebook pc. One day in an acident my Laptop damaged. When i complain to hp custmer care. They give me complain id -[protected]-471, when i register my complain it comes in ADP coverage..After someday engineer visited And They take snapshoot of my laptop. And then after One and half monthe letter again come to me to change the parts of my laptop but they only change only two parts in place if three part when i ask to him aboutb rest of part then they tells me that it will take some more time. And they close my complain without my permission.then i contect to them and they told me to register new complain .fhe whole process takes About 3 Months.and my adp coverage warenty is expired but my laptop comes in 3 Year warrenty.and till date my laptop part is not changed. They tells me that now i[censored] want to change it you hav to pay for it . Due to that affected pqrt of my laptop my laptop flap is not close properly.i am attached the invoice And complain recipt.and image of laptop.my mob no [protected]
          serial no of my laptop is 5cd325c8k3

Ensure Support Service Ltd. — Misguide, cheating, fault, misbehave

ashu2202
            I had purchase a xiomi mi3 mobile phone through online flip kart market before 10 months in sep2014. When i go to her indore...

SREEJITH A
            It has been a week since i gav it for replacementi thnk the motherboard burned... The motherboard got burned due to electrical surge as i kept for charging... I dont why lagging is taking place.. They are saying they are doing what the one not responding to their mails.. So plz help.. I need the laptop for my work... Please respond to my gmail below"[protected]@gmail.com"