Zen Mobile Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated May 17, 2021

File a complaint to Zen Mobile

Having problems with Zen Mobile?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Zen Mobile customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Zen Mobile

+91 11 2953 1910

View more phone numbers

Fax
+91 11 2953 1911

Zen Mobile reviews & complaints(90)

Hey can any body tell me where I can find my zen admire duo volumes and power on&off spare part I can't find that part of my phone.

Mobile not service dt.15.4.2019, because delhi head office not part provied. Contact me very urgent because i complain cousumer court.

1st service center name :-teleecare network (P) ltd (Pankaj). (Working dt.15.4.2019 to 3.5.2019 but not service clear. Her staff told head office not proved parts.
    2nd. Service center name:-new mobile care (Junaid alam). Working dt.5.5.5019 to till now). He told pankaj job sheet not. Closed. So that i not service your mobile.
    Mobile purchase dt. 27.3.2019 from raj telcom
    Model no. Admiire blaze
    Imei no.-[protected]
    Imei no.[protected]
    Please change handset or service quick
    May 13, 2019
    Updated by Shambhu Tiwari
    my mobile no.[protected]

Sir, i have purchased zen mobile phone (Admire snap on march 2018 from our local market at silchar, but from sept 2018 my phone's were not shut down.in this reference i visit. Zen service centre at our locality at silchar, assam, to provide me free service facility. But the service centre owner back me this phone after 2months, & said mobile is okay, but i seen mobile weren't repaired, the problem were existing and my displays were also broken, i asked to the service centre owner, he assured me to repair my mobile phone within 1week, but till today i have no found any positive response from him. Plz say me what can i do that?
      I write a letter yesterday complaint ID: 2330258, not feed back today.My Previous Job Sheet no.ZMASPWB175J3728 DT.15.4.2018.
      Kindly solve this matter.any information contract me . my mobile no.[protected]

What a device... What a phone...
        It gets switched off anytime... Battery decreased everytime whenever switched o n
        Keep on crashing... Applications keep on crashing... Doesnt show signal for 30 min. When switched on... While charging it keep on switched off and on continuously by default...
        U know what companies like zen are the reason behind the torture...
        A third class device by a third class company...
        This company is making fun of make in india.
        I want to know to warranty period of my mobile and IMEI no. [protected]

I had given my zen admire glory plus to service centre in nagpur namely hasana service centre at sitabuldi.
          Initially i paid fees for repair, as mobile was not under warranty. And problem was the charging pin slot was loose and was giving problem during charging.
          The person at service centre repaired the mobile but he created another problem in mobile in memory slot, as it stopped working.
          And for repair he didn't gave me bill.
          For memory slot repair he took mobile and assured me he will send it to company for repair. I was quiet hesitant at first as i didn't had bill of repair. But still believing him i took the risk. And its been more than 3 weeks and they haven't returned my mobile. I had canceled the report long ago 10 days back still they are making excuses the company hadn't dispatched my phone.
          You have to do something about it. Otherwise i will not buy products from your brand. And tell others not to do so.
          India west bangal murshidabad baharumpur raninagar [protected]
          Papon Mandal's reply, Oct 30, 2018

Purchased zen cine max force from t. K. Traders 16, narsinapuram st chennai-
            On 22.2/17 after a month it had soft wear issue it was ressolved @ ur service centre m/s. Siddhi communication after 3 months same problem started again it was resolved @ same service centre. Again same problem started last week i had taken it to the same service centre, he told that he will change the soft wear after changing it becam bad to worst
            Now mobile is not opening it takes time, i have spent rs. 600 for 3 visits to your sevice centre
            My request is to take back the mobile replace with updated version for which i am ready to pay the difference in amount, since its in warranty kindly do the needful
            N. Tikku
            Mob.[protected]
            [protected]@gmail.com

I bought a zen mobile from edavanna mobile shop. The model of that mobile m72 style. It is a golden colour mobile. The problem with that mobile was it's speaker is not working well. I gave it in that mobile shop and after clearing it, it was returned to me. But the problem was not solved and i again gave it for warranty. Now it is more than one month. But my mobile was not get to me. I called the distributor for many times but he told it is not arrived from head office. I haven't any other mobile phone for use. So, please tell a solution, what i need to do??.
              Sir I have purchased Zen Admire Thrill+ mobile before 4 months from Thoothukudi Mobile Store, Tirunelveli. Now very bad. Many erorr again and again like "system not responding". Contact don't load and display. Restart again and again. Please solve my problem.

I have purchased a mobile before 4 months from a retailer of Haldia Township, West Bengal. Battery is charging very very slowly. Couldn't reach 100%. Battery draining out very quickly & mobile got switched off automatically. Battery contactor problem also. Please rectify the problem immediately.

Thanking you,
                yours faithfully,
                tushar kumar das
                haldia, west bengal,
                Oct 04, 2017
                Updated by Tushar Kumar Das
                I have purchased a zen admire mobile before 4 months. Battery 100% charged but draining out quickly. Switched off automatically. Please solve it.

Tushar Kumar Das
                I have purchased Zen mobile in 2015 but my touch screen not working. My native is madurai-16. I don't get the spare which i need throughout the city. can u able to sent a service men to rectify the complaint or tell the customer support center in the city.

I have zen mobile cinemax2. There is a problem in battery connector. I placed for the warranty at gayathri communication in trichy, tamilnadu. Job sheet no:zmasptn101j545. Date: 20.06.2017. They did not give till today. Today i called them they told it would take another one week due to gst. I have already given two times for receiver problem. I am feeling disappointment for your branded mobile. I hope you will response as soon as.
                  Yesterday I have already mailed about my mobile issue
                  Your reply s several days, this issue s not going to [protected]@ the earliest
                  I have being ur victim to your defective hand set.
                  Let me know how you will resolve this problem
                  Tikku

Dear concern,

When ever i recharge my phone then it will be automatically deducted my balance. As per vodafone there are no vas active. And it will send sms to 53131. Please help me for the stop this service. My details are given below

Model no. - zen x57
                    Sl no. - x[protected]
                    Number - [protected] (Vodafone)

Nabyendu laha
                    Con. [protected]
                    Pl provide ADMIRE SWADESH battery.at
                    JIND Haryana service centre.I have already lounge a complain in your service centre jind haryana at list two month before. There is no action taken till date.
                    There is no any response by your service centre.

My mobile phone's touch was broken and i give it to kapoor enterprises in ranchi jharkhand. Since then ten months has gone and i am not gating my mobile. I am not satisfide with your serwish. When i ask in serwish centre that why my mobile phone is not maked yet they tells that the company is taking so long time to make it. I have gone here so many time and iam not gating my mobile so iam so angry. Seriously i will not buy any product of zen if i will get this type of servish. I am requesting you to solve my problem and help me to gate my mobile

A part of display touch was not working. So i thought of giving it to the service center. And gave to a service shop. They said me to wait for one day. So i waited. And i went to collect my phone on the next day. They said that they broke a cable in my phone. So they needed some more time to replace it. Bt more then 3 weeks over they still didnt give my mobile when i asked them they are saying that they dont have a parts to replace it so they gave it to the original industry. And doesnt answer me properly.
                        Mark of display please very urgent my phone so that I requested u please call me my phone no [protected]
                        I bought Zen admire swedesh+ two months ago.now none of any headset can't support to mobile even Zen headset too...waiting for reply

Bought the phone Admire dragon around May 1st week, the first thing I noticed was that my sennheiser mx170 head set (obviously 3.5 mm audio jack) was not fitting into the audio jack (it is slipping out) and I thought the problem was with the headset and bought a new one which also slipped out, I tried with many other headsets and everything kept slipping out, the only headset working is the one that came with the phone which is pathetically bad in quality. The second problem is the phone which is freezing randomly, I dont use apps heavily, I just listen to music and thats it. I would like this phone fixed or my money refunded at the earliest.

Sir, I hereby submit my complaint that the Mobile M72 Metal, Color - white purchased by me on 23 Aug 16 has not produced better performance even upto 08 months. The same has not been used by me after Feb 2017. Suitable service centre is not held at the place of my purchase for hasty repairs.
                            I shall be grateful if same repaired by your service centre located at Chandigarh at the earliest. Photocopies of Sale invoice and photo of Mob M72 metal enclosed.

Battery cherge completily nill, very very probulam Gps aption ok but GPS NOT Working please reply saluve probulam help me urjently try to understand me next back option probulam, working apps there are so many apps not clear chaareging probulam amd totaly devise working so batter way but mobile condition heated mobile condition minimum one day charge not avilabule this are probulam my name Babu my no [protected] Tank you sir i want to reply you.

We have ordered zen battery for the mobile model ultrafone 701 hd on 03.09.2016 with m/s.rite solutions, palayamkottai.till date we have not received the battery.job sheet no: zmasptn026j1810.
                                When contacting above said service provider[protected]& regional office [protected] is also no response. We are in need of battery as soon. If else we will go for legal action.further reply to
                                Mr.selvachandra ganesh
                                MOB:[protected]
                                Email : [protected]@yahoo.co.in

I am using zenfone max for the last 4 months. On August 31st my cell fall down and its display breaked. It was purchased on April 2016 and its under guarantee period. i would like to request you to please repair my phone under the guarantee time. I am already used other handset and i never faced this kind of issue. I purchased Zen fone Max after the reviews which i got from my friends. I very glad to be an asus customer and I request you to solve this issue as soon as possible and provide me the service regarding this issue.

I am waiting for your reply.
                                  Sep 5, 2016
                                  They informed that there is a bent and display need to be changed.
                                  Oct 30, 2016
                                  akhil Kanawat's response
                                  Plz sir help me bill ki warrnty date 3 november ko expire ho jayegi isliye me consumer court jaunga
                                  Nov 01, 2016
                                  Plz sir help me
                                  Nov 02, 2016
                                  akhil Kanawat's response
                                  Sir mughe aapki trf se koi reply ni mil rha h plz reply me

[protected]@gmail.com
                                  Sir mera handset service center se dead kr diya gya h or mughe pagal banaya ja rha h or me bhut pareshan hu

Plz help me sir
                                  Or isse phle me apne handset ko 4 bar service center pr jma chuka hu lekin prob. solve ni hui or prob. Solve hone ke bajay prob. Badh gyi or handset warranty me dead ho gya

Namaste sir
                                  Me phle complain kr chuka hu lekin mughe koi responce ni mila isliye sir me 2 november 2016 ko complaint court me de dunga kyuki mera cell warranty period me dead ho gya h or mera handset service center dwara bdla nhi gya h
                                  Thankyou sir

My pine code no.is 700001. e-mail [protected]@yahoo.com .I have buy a P-16 Black Zen Mobile on 7/6/2016 but my skin touch has broken from one fit height in guarantee period.how can I get fresh skin touch screen

I purchased Zen mobile worth Rs 1300 online. It stopped working after 7 months of normal usage. I located and visited Zen Care center. there i was informed that it has some problem internally that was rectified since mobile was in warranty. Also informed me that Battery is also damaged and needs to be replaced. It will cost around 700 Rs since battery comes with a 6 months warranty. Now i am unable to understand how an original battery can go dead in just 7-8 months when usage is even below average. for a 1300 Rs. mobile, does it make sense to spend 700 Rs just for battery. Why every part of the mobile is not with 1 year warranty. Is it just to make fool of the customer?

My name sujit pandit
                                      Ahmadabad, gujarat.
                                      My zen sonic 1 mobile only 6 months old
                                      In worrenty period.
                                      My toutch ped is broken so i go service center to change it. We get charged 950
                                      . I agreed & get him to service center devanse enterprise vastrapur. 21, june 2016. But no call received & i visit at center regularly at he takes me time but no solved it. Please we don't produced touch ped. How your made mobile phone as one time use & through... Please reply me & call [protected]/[protected]
                                      Sir mera handset warranty me h or maine handset ko heating prob. Ke liye service center pe dala tha lekin prob. Solve hone ke bajay jyada ho gyi or warranty me hi dad ho gya isliye ab mere pass koi chara ni h or me consumer court jaunga

Dear concern,

This is to bring to your kind notice that for the first time i bought your zen admire sxy mobile phone which i gifted it to my sister-in-law on her birthday and within a week it started having multiple problems. the decision of gifting a zen mobile has brought a lot of humiliation to me in the family and surprised me.

From day one the battery was giving problem and then after the problems in the phone started increasing. list of problems faced are as follows:

Battery drained very fast and lasted for not more then 6 hours despite minimal/no use of handset.
                                        The lock button was not functioning and the phone screen used to be on continuously due to which the mobile had to switched off manually.
                                        After restarting the phone the mobile got hanged on the welcome message "zen mobile"
                                        After this when my s-i-l visited authorise service centre of zen mobile in mira road branch, there she was told that the mobile will not be repaired at their shop instead she will have to go to the sv road centre located at borivali.

I had to personally take out time the next morning to visit to their borivali service center where the handset has been submitted for repairing.

Its been now more then 40 days and still i have not received the handset.

I got mail from zen on 30.06.2016 that the handset has been repaired but shockingly when i had send my personnel on saturday (09.07.2016) to collect the handset from the service centre. but not to my surprise the handset was not available with service centre people.

Today morning (11.07.2016) again i had sent my person to collect the handset but he was told that the handset has still not reached the service centre and they will call back.

Zen is trying to harass me for no reason. i have seriously made a big blunder by buying your cheap handset from a cheap company like zen which has no standards in the market.

I have never come across such a disgusting company (zen mobiles) in my life.

Thanks & regards,