[Resolved] Epson India — complaint epson printer l380

Ambala, Haryana, India
 Raj Kumar suri on Jul 13, 2018
Dear Sir/ Madam
I am senior citizen customer.
I purchase the printer L380 (X2Q5248353) dated 14/2/2018, few month printer problem of black print and complain in epson customer care service on 2/7/2018, 5/7/2018 and service engineer on 07/07/2018 Repair of printer, service engineer ask the use the compatible ink my printer ink is original and second time service engineer on dated 10/7/2018 service engineer printer is not repair ask the printer head of damaged. Printer head changed the company. No response of company and service engineer.
My complain again and again. Please espon company requested the change my printer head. Please solve my problem.

Very very thanks for company

with regards.
R.K.Suri
Mobile No. [protected], [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 24, 2018

[Jul 23, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Epson India Customer Care's response, Jul 24, 2018
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly get in touch with our customer care service through our toll free number[protected] or drop us a mail at [protected]@epsonindia.in to register a complaint. Thank you.
Updated by Raj Kumar suri, Jul 24, 2018
My epson printer Serial No.X2Q5248353 (L380)
Epson company service engineer not repair the printer & No change the head. My printer ink is original.
service engineer epson printer is qutation on dated 13/07/2018
Service Engineer Apna Mall Bachne Kai Liye Company ka kam theek Nahi Karte
Quotation copy enclosed.
R.K.suri
Near SBI Bank, Jagadhri workshop
Yamuna Nagar

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - complaint epson printer l380