[Resolved] Epson India — printer m100 not working properly

Kheda, Kheda District, Gujarat, India
 navapura(kuna) school on Jul 28, 2018
I have m 100 printer in my govt. School
School name : navapura (Kuna) ta. Mahemdavad dist kheda gujarat-387130 it is not working properly head belt problem of m 100 so i want to service it by epson. Serial no. Of printer is
S2xy027311 in company warranty period.. Iwant to service it at my address so kindly arrange. Address 768 jantanagar ramol road ahmedabad contact no. [protected] and [protected].

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 31, 2018

[Jul 28, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Epson India Customer Care's response, Jul 31, 2018
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your complaint number with us that you have received after registering your complaint with our customer care service through our toll-free number[protected] or [protected]@epsonindia.in. Thank you.

Comments

My Epson printer L380 is not getting power on.
Can you please tell do you provide home service for repairing it?
Thanks and regards,
Mithun Kankal
Head changed printer
10 day for head chang so long time
epsone l 1800 :- UBNY002208

Respected sir please give or put valid customer care numbers in your website.
no one working to all number of your website complaint numbers
Dear sir/madam
Auotomatic Red Light On Off Printer are Not Working Please Help Me, Printer In warenty 1 Year Printer By 6 Month Please help me and support call
Dear sir/madam
I purchase a printer on 1/8/2018 Epson l310 power on issue but I call n mail but no response
Dear Sir

Please update my warranty bill of sale according under 1 year

NAME:-MOHD SAJID
date of purchase:-18-aug-2017
Serial Number? X2Q5160023
MO:- [protected]-[protected]
Email:- [protected]@gmail.com

Dear sir
printer l380 jado m print di kamand dina a printer red batti maran lagg janda printer granty ch hai

my nummber [protected] vill kahangarh near ravidass gurudawara teh budhlada distt mansa

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - printer m100 not working properly