[Resolved] Epson India — printer-poor post sales service

SanilAryan on Jul 26, 2018
Request no. Nc[protected]

On july 16th i made a simple request for installation and demo of my printer l 4150, serial no. X4dj002190. I was given nearest service centre number and when i contacted the service centre he stated he will send someone. The service engineer called me to come and i requested him to come on saturday to which he agreed. Since then it's been 10 days no one came or called.

I called the service centre again today and the incharge says it may rain so no one will come. This is strange honestly!

I was using an hp printer earlier and never faced such kind of issues that too with 2 weeks of buying the product.

Can you help?

Sanil nair
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 27, 2018

[Jul 26, 2018] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Epson India Customer Care's response, Jul 27, 2018
Hi, We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Kindly get in touch with our customer care service through our toll free number[protected] or drop us a mail at calllog@epsonindia.in to register a complaint. Thank you.

Comments

Properly not printed . printing time always paper jaam

I have a printer model No. Epson L220 have create some problem not properly work in printing & scanning i think have some software & hardware problem in printer so i humbly request to you please provide a better service
mob. no. : [protected]
address: ksfe ltd
balussery branch
lakshmi building
building no.Bp vii/744 e
near bus stand, balussery.P.O.
Kozhikode 673 612
mob:[protected].

12th Floor, The Millenia, Tower A, No. 1, Murphy Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 56000
    Epson India - printer-poor post sales service