Exide Industries Customer Care

Good

Exide Industries Complaints & Reviews

arunsundarg on Jun 17, 2020
Dear sir/madam,

I have purchased a battery for my santro car in the year 2018. The battery serial number is a3f8 567639 3f83. Due to pandemic the car was not used for sometime. So the battery got discharged. I gave the battery for charging to the nearby exide battery shop. After checking the battery i was informed that the battery has failed.
I asked them to check the warranty but they said this battery was not registered in your system. I am from chennai and now in my hometown kumbakonam, due to pandemic.
At present i don't have the bill or warranty card with me.
Due to this i was told to buy a new battery. It is a 48 month warranty battery. I don't know why this is not registered and not shown in your system.

Please do the needful at the earliest to resolve the issue.

Thanks & regards

G sundaravadivelu

[Jun 17, 2020] Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Exide Industries — complaint against the staff of exide shop

Sajinsha on Jun 13, 2020
    I get a bad behaviour from the staff of exide shop in kazhakuttom. Their behaviour was bad to every customer. They misbehave...

[email protected] on Jun 8, 2020
    Hello Team, I had purchased a Exide battery for my Swift car from Sangvi dealer shop. within a 23 months (1-June-2019) i was facing battery issue and i got a replaced battery. Now its hardly 11 months completed, again i am facing the battery issue. I just want to know how the battery getting problem with in 11 months. So the replacement battery got a not a original or what. Mob-[protected]

[Jun 08, 2020] Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[email protected] on Jun 8, 2020
      Hello team, i had purchased a exide battery for my swift care on[protected] from sangvi dealer shop. Within a 23 months (1-june-2019) i was facing battery issue and i got a replaced battery. Now its hardly 11 months completed, again i am facing the battery issue. I just want to know how the battery getting problem with in 11 months. So the replacement battery got a not a original or what.

Please contact me on [protected].

Mukesh04 on Jun 5, 2020
        Complaint number skar1187625 is registered on 2nd june 2020 and there is no response or resolution is provided. Customer care is not cooperating with customer and not providing any solution.

[Jun 05, 2020] Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

bhand13 on Jun 2, 2020
          I bought an it500 battery from bannerjee battery (Code no. 57115), authorised exide dealer dankuni, hooghly on 27th may 2020. Whose serial number a1e0e131627. After installing it, the technician sees that it is shutting down after 3 hours of charging, which means it is no longer charging. Then i change the inverter too but the same problem is happening. That means it is taking charge like that 3 hours but then it is not giving backup. Please change my faulty battery in immediate basis.
          The distributor no longer wants to give me any support. Now i feel very helpless. The distributor does not even want to pay me gst bill, saying this bill and warranty card will be this. Please request me to replace this dispute battery with good battery now.
          The dealer is going to tell me not only to give me today but also to give me tomorrow, in this situation i am afraid of covid 19 then i am not getting any support from exide even after making full payment.
          Last day, on the 2nd of june, he promised to change my bad battery by today. But he didn't keep his word and he is not receiving my phone now. I have reserved all the records of my conversation with him.
          The contact number of authorised exide dealer (Code number 57115) of dankuni, hooghly is [protected].
          Please take necessary steps.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-06-04 21:22:35
          Yesterday Mr. Ashim have arranged to changed the IT 500 dispute battery with a new battery. I have benefited greatly from this. specially thanks to Mr. Ashim. However, I have not received any paper or warranty card of my new battery, but I have been told to go later. I'll let you know when they come to me. Thanks and regards

[Jun 02, 2020] Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Exide Industries — exide inverter home ups [Resolved]

Shrikantpoonia on May 26, 2020
            On 30 apr 2018 i purchased home ups from m/s vinay enterprise, loharu road, satnali - 123024. During lockdown...
            Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Exide Industries — car battery not functional

rajinderkgupta on May 24, 2020
            I am doctor working in min of defence. I purchased exide battery (Cash memo attached) on 9/8/18 (Under two year warranty)....
            Complaint category Government Organizations

Jitendra Devlekar on May 14, 2020
            I have purchased jawa classic bike in 19.3.2020 frm its authorised dealer k. K. Motors bandra west mumbai. Frm the next day bikes battery started giving problem frm that day onwards buke is not self strating. And frm last almost one and half months my new bike is in stand stll condition. I ve contacted the dealer kk. Motors but are unable to attend the complaints. Si i request yu to ol issue me new batter urgently.

[May 14, 2020] Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Exide Industries — four wheeler battery

asish_rao on May 12, 2020

I am, P. Asis Rao, living in Hyderabad city, Telangana State. I have registered a complaint...
              Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Exide Industries — exide battery cracked..

Sk15 on May 7, 2020
              On 4th may 2020, my car battery was completely dead. Then i registered my battery in exide care. Yesterday i saw some liquid...

Sidhant Bajaj on May 5, 2020
              I bought a Battery on 18 April 2019 but battery is not Working Properly to Few months. I am going to Excide dealer but he has not sectified answer.
              Please change my battery as soon as possiable otherwise i will sue you.
              i have also attached the Bill.
              please take action properly as soon as possiable

replace the battery
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

Yogesh limje on May 4, 2020
                तारीख 11 8 2019 को खरीदी हुई बैटरी जो कि 8 से 9 महीने ही हुए हैं बैटरी डिस्चार्ज हो गई है उसे दो बार चार्ज करने पर भी दोनों बार भी डिस्चार्ज हो गई है. प्लीज मेरे बैटरी का प्रॉब्लम सॉल्व करवा दीजिए.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Cars, Vans & SUVs

Exide Industries — scooty battery is not working

priyaji on May 1, 2020
                  I had purchased exide care battery for scooty (Invoice & warranty card attached) on 04.05.2019 from delhi and same was stopped...
                  Complaint category Motorcycles & Scooters

Exide Industries — newly purchase car battery (12 volts) completely dead

Bidhu Bhusan Dev on Apr 28, 2020
                  I purchased excide care battery on 27th dec'2019 (12 volts) vide your model no :- mldin60, inv amount rs 5530/-, from an authorised...

Exide Industries — exide battery replacement

Bidhu Bhusan Dev on Apr 28, 2020
                  Had purchased Excide Care Battery of 12 Volts ( Invoice & Warrenty card attached) on 27th Dec'2019 but the said Battery is...

somnathy on Apr 15, 2020
                  My battery is not working properly please check my battery and replace argent sir
                  Updated by somnathy Apr 15, 2020
                  Pls check my battery not working
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

Andriya on Apr 4, 2020
                    I buy a Exide battery on 10/09/19, now that battery is not working means battery is not charging and I consult respective dealer but they are not responding so I kindly raise the complaint
                    Please do need full

Exide Batteries — unable to claim warranty due to covid-19 lockdown

SagarG99 on Mar 28, 2020
                      I have bought the battery on 17th april 2017 and its just a month away when the warranty period of my battery will get expired....

Exide Industries — exide inverter batteries

Pir Waseem on Mar 18, 2020
                      I have purchased two exide batteries two years ago and they were not giving proper backup so I contacted customer service...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Other