[Resolved]  Exide Industries — Inverter battery not working

I had registered complaint thro mail past one month, still they didnt reply mail and not listening my complaint. I have attached my mail list, My request dont buy this company Inverter. Their customer service very poor and cheating us.
I almost sent 18 mails to their service department, they didnt take a single step for service. Please find my mail attachment.

Inverter battery not working
Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-05-25 15:42:51
They resolve my complaint, Thanks personally Mr.PETER (EXIDE Battery Employee)

[May 20, 2017] Exide Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by manimathav May 19, 2017
They pushed me to buy their new product.
Updated by manimathav May 22, 2017
They are proving still not satisfied their customer..

Updated by manimathav May 23, 2017
Finally I moved AMARON Batteries, They are giving Best price compare to EXIDE. Still their executive not reply me even a single mail. My best advice, dont buy any product from EXIDE.
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

We had purchased an Exide Battery on 11/11/2014 vide bill no. 7006/6968 from M.K. Enterprises Ajmer with 3 years warranty. Now the is not given backup of one hour. So we given the battery at your service center on 20 Apr 2017.They was given the battery after 15 days. But the problem is still same. Then we again send the battery to the service center on[protected]. Now they said the battery replaced on paid basis. But the warranty is up to 11-Nov-17. So we request to kindly look into the matter for replace the battery in FOC.
and enclosed bill and service center receipt