Exotic India Journey Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jul 27, 2021

File a complaint to Exotic India Journey

Having problems with Exotic India Journey?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Exotic India Journey customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Exotic India Journey

Delhi

Exotic India Journey Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Complaints recently resolved by Exotic India Journey customer care

Exotic India Journey reviews & complaints(5)

I order the product on 24.07.2021.But i received a different product on 27.07.2021 I'm not satisfied with the product.please refund my money as soon as possible...

Sir, gaurav tiwari of this company helped to plan a north india tour on 20th may 2019. As a part of travel we transferred 85, 000 towards flight charges and hotel bookings.. Just a few days before travel we came to know that he sent fake flight tickets and at the same time no hotel bookings were made.. We tried to reach garuav... All their company telephone numbers r not working anymore.. Gaurav has taken another number [protected].. But he is not answering our calls... Not knowing what to do
Exotic India Journey customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I would like to tell you that the person name Mr. Gaurav tiwari. is totally fraud.
    he did not give my [protected]@25000/- INR.
    and dont pick up the call.
    i have raise the FIR IN POLICE STATION WITH ALL INVOICE AND RECORDING.

DONT BOOK ANY PACKAGE FROM THIS TRAVEL AGANECY.
    agent phone number [protected]

AND
    GOVT. HAVE TO TAKE DECISION LIKE THAT TRAVEL AGENCY.

Please do not make use of this company
      Exotic india journey - mr rupesh tiwari
      I paid inr95000 august 2015 for a 3 week tour around india, and one week before i arrived nothing was planned and they ran away with my money. I have made a case against them.
      They promised me they will refund me my money back on 15 january 2016, up till today nothing has happened, they are not taking my call or responding to my emails now....

Exotic India Journey — Fake and totally fraud company

They are cheat all hotel and employee.he is totally fraund all destination hotel.recently change company name Lavanya holiday but not success this sector.close this company this company open is Preet Vihar.so be care full this fake company.he don't pay salay company employee not inform any employee close the company . With out inform no pay paying salary 2month...