Highland Holiday Homes

Kodaikanal,TamilNadu.
Tel: +91 45 4224 2300; +91 45 4224 2301

View More Information...

Awesome

Highland Holiday Homes related photos (1)

Highland Holiday Homes Customer Care related pictures (1)

Highland Holiday Homes Complaints & Reviews

Highland Holiday Homes — Everything fake

Artee Walimbe
We had taken a package from them for around 35k.. after we couldn't use the package.. then we searched for them a lot... tried...

Highland Holiday Homes — Wrong Assurance on Holidays and return of Money

Lotus_123
We got a call in the year 2000 from Highland Holiday Homes (P) Ltd telling us we are selected in a lucky draw and finally...

Highland Holiday Homes — Fake Company [Resolved]

Jigarbdoshi
First of all i want to know this is BAJAJ ELECTRICAL GROUP

this thing s explained us in meeting, they gave...

Highland Holiday Homes — Cheated by Highland Holiday Homes Pvt. LTD [Resolved]

yogesh_ws
I was with my wife on Honeymoon at Goa,Colingute and I met Kokila Patel (Mobile no[protected].She invited me for the Celebration...

Highland Holiday Homes — fraud and cheating [Resolved]

umesh582
I am too suffering from Bajaj highlands Resorts pune. I have taken memebership of 5 years in may 2010 . we family planned...

chintank2k
We had gone to GOA for a vacation and there we met a person from Highland Holiday Homes Pvt. Ltd. at Candolim beach stating that we had won a gift voucher and would have to attend their company presentation to avail it. On visiting them, they presented their membership scheme for a holiday timeshare system with lot of other benefits. We found the membership scheme quite beneficial based on their infomation and opted for a 14days (7 days + 7days bonus) per year membership, costing Rs. 11, 000/- ( Rs. Eleven Thousand Only). We later came to know that all the information provided was false and the company had cheated us into buying the membershup. The following false information was given in the presentation.

1) We had purchased the membership on a 12 months EMI plan, using Kotak Bankcredit card. The sales person claimed that the company has a tie-up with the bank and the payment would be converted EMIs, and the interest, service charges and service tax would be borne by Highland Holiday Homes. On enquiring with Kotak, we were informed that there is no such scheme available and they have no tie up with Highland Holiday Homes.

2) The sales managers present on the day of the booking, Mr. Bax, told us that they have tie up with the Eskay resorts in borivali and many other clubs,where we will get the free membershio. But further when we inquired we came to know that there is no tie ups with any of the clubs.

3) We were promised the following discounts on travel arrangement, throughout the term of the membership:
a. 20% discount on rail/air bookings
b. 50% on car bookings for sightseeing
c. 20% discount on all meals at the resort booked by HHH at any location
We were shocked to learn later that all these discounts are not part of the membership, and this was just a story cooked up by the sales person, so as to sell the product.

4) The available international resorts shown during the presentation were from the daelive and RCI brochures. On checking the daelive.com site, we found that many of the resorts shown in the booklet were not present on the site, and the company does not have a tie-up with RCI.

5) We were told that we can rent out 60% of our days for Rs1000/- per day. So accordingly for our package we can rent out 7 days. But when we call at their office and requested them for rent out,they told us to bring the customer for rent out.

Highland Holiday Homes Pvt. Ltd. — Membership sold based on false information

We had opted for a 5 years, 7days per year membership of Highland Holiday Homes, costing Rs. 35, 000/- ( Rs. Thirty Five Thousand Only) based on the following false information:

1) We had purchased the membership on a 12 months EMI plan, using HDFC Gold credit card. The sales person claimed that the company has a tie-up with HDFC and the payment would be converted EMIs, and the interest, service charges and service tax would be borne by Highland Holiday Homes. On enquiring with HDFC, we were informed that there is no such scheme available and they have no tie up with Highland Holiday Homes.

2) The sales managers present on the day of the booking, Mr. Siddharth Savvi and Mr. Zayed Shaikh, told us that we would have to pay a utility charge ranging for $99 to $149 + Rs. 2000/- for a week’s stay in any international resort owned by daelive.com. Further they said that the stay could be split across multiple locations and resorts at the same charge. They worked out an itinerary with the above costing for us, to give us an estimate for the Malaysia tour that we were planning. We were informed today by Ms. Seema, at the Shah Hira Office, that such a split is not possible. If we knew this earlier, we would not have purchased the membership.

a. 20% discount on rail/air bookings
b. 50% on car bookings for sightseeing
c. 20% discount on all meals at the resort booked by HHH at any location

We have submited a written compaint and cancellation request to the Pune Branch Office on 30th May 2009. A copy has also been emailed to the Head office located at:

Cisons complex
150, Monteith Road
5th Floor,
Egmore,
Chennai-600 008
Tel:[protected]
Fax:[protected]

I am worried that I will not be refunded the booking amount, and the company will cheat others of their hard earned money.
This Siddharth and Zayed should be taught a lesson by beating them up...simply cheating peoples and eating their money...
i have heard that Zayed was previously working in Hyderabad branch and was beaten up by some peoples over there so they transferred him to pune.
I would say, you are at least lucky that they have acknowledged your membership. You should take whatever they offer and recover whatever you can.

With me they are not even acknowledging the membership although I have given them all the proofs of the payment including communication from the credit card bank.

You are also not able to speak to any senior managers if you feel the customer service managers are not able to understand your problem.

vispi_88
    I had signed up for a membership with HIGHLAND HOLIDAY HOMES PVT LTD having head office in chennai.
    It is a 3 year membership validity allowing me and my family to spend 18 days in any of the affiliated resorts at a DISCOUNTED RATE.
    We had booked 3 of the company's affiliated hotels in Kashmir.
    When we reached there the hotels were pathetic.The room condition was unacceptable and the amount charged as room tarriff by HIGHLAND HOLIDAY HOMES PVT LTD. were even more than the amount of charged to other customers(according to the hotels own tarriff card).
    They have cheated us completely.They even made a last minute change in one of our hotels in GULMARG.When we reached Gulmarg there was no reservation in the Hotel and we were not allowed to stay there.
    Highland Holiday homes did not even help us out. They told us to contact their agent.
    We incurred a huge loss (including the membership fee of 15500) as the rates of the hotel tarriffs were lower than what they charged us.
    I URGE THE PUBLIC NOT TO ENROLL FOR SUCH FRAUDULANT SCHEMES.
    I HOPE I GET A REFUND OF THE DIFFERNCE IN RATES.

piyushps
      Respected Sir/Madam,

Last week Neha called me on behalf of Highland Holiday Homes from number # [protected]. She asked me 3 simple questions and I was selected for a free gift voucher. To collect the gift, she called me with my wife to Highland Holidays office in Shan Hira Heights Building on MG Road, Pune at 5 PM on Feb 6th 2011.

There, we were given a presentation by a group of people taking turns (few names I can recall Apoorva, Divya, Siddhartha). They used papers and showed various photos and lists of affiliations etc. Overall, we were impelled to purchase a membership of Highland Holiday Homes. The membership is priced at INR 15000/- for three years. Some of the interesting features that we were offered during this presentation are:

1. Renting holidays: They told us that after first year o[censored]sing our allotted holidays we can rent out our holidays of next 2 years at INR 1000/- per day to Highland Holiday Homes. Means the equation for us became - we pay INR 15000/- now and go for 7 days vacation in first year and get back INR 14000/- in the third year. They many time repeated this information of returning INR 14000/- and with a lot of confidence. Not even once they told us that there are some conditions associated with it. Next day when I visited the office to clarify few points, I got to know that the process is not that straight. Also the document we received there is no mention of this INR 14000/- being returned.
      2. Club Memberships: We were told that the membership card can be used in many clubs and we can use the facilities in these clubs just like their own members and many of the facilities will be free of cost due to Highland Holidays membership card. In Pune, 3 clubs were told. I called the clubs and The new Poona club denied any tie-ups with Highland Holidays. Pancard Club said that nothing is free, only some discounts of about 20% or so is offered for some of the facilities. This means they lied to us in order to sell.
      3. Utility Charges: The way they told us the Utility Charges, it seemed like that we don't have to pay anything for the 7 days of stay in the year. We thought that the INR 15000/- covers the charges for these days allocated in the membership plan. If we have to pay for per day stay for these vacations as well then what is the use of the membership?
      4. Pressure from Sales team: The sales team tried everything to convince us to purchase the membership, though we were very reluctant to do so. We wanted to think for some days but they said that the offer is only valid for now and you must decide now. And then they used various ways to convince. We denied and wanted to return without taking membership but then the manager reduced the amount to 15000 and like before, proposed that you pay 15000 now, enjoy 7 days vacation in 1st year, and take back 14000 by 3rd year and also enjoy club memberships for the three years (effectively in just INR 1000/-) . With all these assurances the manager took my Credit Card and made a transaction of 15000 even before we were shown the documents that were to be signed. After the Credit Card transaction was over they brought 2 forms and got them filled so hurriedly that they didn't even give us some time to read the terms and conditions that we were signing. All this was executed by this sales team very cleverly. Also we wanted to keep the papers of the presentation with us but the manager didn't allow to do so saying that these papers are needed for their marking and he'll send the papers with our membership documents. Later when we reached home and read the documents, I realized that there is no surety of getting my 14000 back after third year I wanted to know more that how it works. We visited the office next morning again to uncover that this depends on few things etc.

This is a case false sale. And as none of the detailed are the way they were told in the hour long presentation, I would like to cancel the membership. I also submitted an application for cancellation to Pune office manager (Ms. Preeti Gwalvansh) on Feb 7th 2011. As we have not used any of your services yet and you might also not have prepared our documents, kindly consider this request for cancellation. The membership is in name of Reema Singh.

We'll greatly appreciate an early cancellation of the membership and refund of INR 15000/-. Waiting for a quick and positive response.

Thanks and Regards,
      Piyush
      +[protected]
      [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

HIGHLAND HOLIDAY HOMES PVT LMT. — cheated by HIGHLAND HOLIDAY HOMES PVT LMT.

I was made fool by this so called company HIGHLAND HOLIDAY HOMES PVT LMT.we paid 25000/- for 5 yrs.and Now no ways to return my money.I lost this and did very bad decision in my life.

I called them and they said the membership cannot be cancelled, can only be transfered. Since we have not used any of their services, cannot log any case also. Is there any way we could get the money back before availing anything... Please reply.

Highland Holiday Homes Pvt. Ltd. — Cheated in membership

My Name is Mohd. Imran Shaikh

I have taken the membership in Highland Holiday Homes Pvt. Ltd. for 3 years (August' 2008 TO August ' 2011) and my membership No. is HC-3-1907. I would like to complaint about this company that Highland Holiday is Big fraud company and they are not giving any single service to their customer, and infact when I called them for any booking they directly say it is under renovation/construction or either it is totally full.
      From last 3 Years I had called them atleast 10 to 12 times for booking, but they had denied for the booking and also not giving positive feedback and when I asked for refund of my membership amount Rs. 15000/- they started to give bad words and become very rude with me and my family, Infact I have seen many customer complaining and shouting at their mumbai Office about the same complaint and also we can see the same issue on this consumer complaint site also. Whenever we call them in advance (45 days before) for booking they are saying that resort is under renovation or it is full and if you want we will give booking in other resort but with very high charges besides what they have committed at the time of membership registration. Kindly help us for getting our money back or atleast take some strict action on this company, so that they should not cheat to other innocent customer because all o[censored]s struggle very hard to earn our standard of living. If any customer who view this complaint kindly join with us and we will file complaint against this company (Highland Holiday Homes Pvt. Ltd.) My E-mail ID is [protected]@rediffmail.com
      Hi Imran,
      I also purchased a membership of Highland last week, and getting to know they are cheats. We should gather all such cheated persons and together take the case to consumer court.
      Piyush,
      [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
      i too am just fooled in same way please let me know further details on refund... mail me [protected]@gmail.com

Highland Holiday Homes — Cheated by HIGHLAND HOLIDAY HOMES [Resolved]

brahmap
        Dear Ms Pooja Adhikari,

This is very much surprising that you people are denying your commitment, which has...

swastee
        I am writing to you after being cheated by a fraud company named
        highland holiday homes which offer holiday packages to people. they
        offer bad service and poor discounts but somehow manage to extract
        huge sum of money from the customer in advance for selling the
        package.after that package has been sold to the customer there is no
        means by which you can refund the money if you are not satisfied with
        their services . there are lot of negative , fraudulent reviews about
        this company also on they consumer complaints forum website , the
        saddest part is they have network all over India and are still going
        on cheating people , they have a very unique strategy of trapping
        people in which initailly they make cold calls and promise to offer
        free holiday gift vounchers which they ask us to come and collect and
        once we reach there they arrange presentation and brain storming
        sessions describing about their packages and somehow very easily
        manage you to buy any one the package offers , they promise to have
        ties with a lot of 3 star and four star hotels but if you avail fr
        these you ahve to pay very high utility charges and discounts they
        offer are very minimal due to which even if the customer has bought
        the package he ends up making fool of himself and spending money from
        his own packet , if you revert to them and complain they talk to you
        in a very abusive way. since they make you sign agreement thats why
        ,most of the time the customers ends brooding over making a bad
        decision ,

i request the tourism department that they should prevent spread of
        such fraudulent companies and not license them at all, they just make
        their own profits by extracting huge sum of money from the customer in
        advance and are least bothered later on about the quality of services
        they offer , the things they promise and what is their in actual are
        totally contradictory especially in case of their own resorts staff
        people are very in courteous and these are usually located far off
        from the prime location due to which the customer has lot of
        inconvenience in travelling ,

also when a person avails for their package they absolutely dont ask
        for any identification proof and are least bothered about his vital
        personal details , they are only concerned about money , this can also
        lead to the some kind of antisocial elements who might take advantage
        of this to spread terror

hereby i request the media to take strict action against this company
        and ask them to prove their authenticity

Highland Holiday Homes — Highland vacation club [Resolved]

PK Mukundan Menon
          Complaint Cell

I took Highland Holiday Homes P.Ltd membership bearing No.HC[protected]Type...

NARESH AGGARWAL
          I received a call that i have won a surprise gift and to collect my gift i have to go ansal plaza, faridabad. When i reached there, some executive was there to convince me regarding tour package. After one hour she totally convinced me about the package. I agreed with her and i had signed the papers for 12 years package of rs. 23000 / - . After few months i called holidays homes in delhi for booking of resort / hotels in jaipur, they totally refused that now peak season is going on so it is not possible to book rooms in jaipur. Then i planed for lonavala. Again the same reply is going on. I am shocked to receive this type of answer. I am worry about my rs. 23000 / - . Please let me know how can i got it back ?

Highland Holiday Homes Pvt. Ltd. — cheating in service providing and commitments

i took membership of this company in 2005. They are not giving proper service and taking higher charges also. At that time they told their utility charges is Rs.350 PER DAY for two couple and four childrens. Now taking much higher. On otherside if we ask booking for their tie up affilated resorts, they firstly only refuse me to say that occupancy is full, Any time, once they take booking in off session they ask me sp. utility charge that is eqal to tarrif of that hotel. (1) taking higher utility charges for their own and too much for aff. hotels.(2) taking double charges for two couples.(3) at time booking they only try to refuge by saying ocuupancy full or booking should be 2 month beore. Sir we are very upset by taking membership. If we ask them to cancel it, they says that is not possible. They took 46000 RS.as mem charges. They call at taht time many persons by telling lie statments ,you have got lucky draw and so after that at night time 10p.m they fix meetings and takes membership by telling false service. SIR pl. help me to solve this problem THANKS
          facing similar problem .

Highland Holidays Resorts Pvt. Ltd. — Be Aware of this Fraud Company

Main point:
          Make their publicity by taking well known company name Bajaj Company
          Asks customers to pay by Credit Card and promise for refund of credit card service charges with they don’t give
          Don’t provide services which they explain which explaining the customers.

Detailed Incidence:

We Ganesh Masurkar and Shreya Masurkar the subscribers of Holiday Schemes under the scheme type HC-3-CLASSIC dated 22/12/2007 as per receipt no. 33137 dated 22/12/2007 paid by Credit Card of HDFC Bank No. [protected] Rs. 14000- (Rupees Fourteen Thousand Only).

On a phone call invitation we were been invited at Catholic Gymkhana, Mumbai compulsorily along with spouse saying we are a lucky customer has been selected for a special gift from the Bajaj Company. (this company makes the publicity by using name of a well known company which itself is a big fraud)

On visit we were been explained various products of HHHPL by representative Ms. Supriya and one of the senior executive. At the time of purchase of this product we had been promised to get holidays for 25 days across 3 years in the resorts of HHHPL and their affiliated hotels. Along with additional services such as site seeing, pickup and drop facility to the nearest station/Airport, help in travel ticket booking for Bus, Railway and Air Tickets at the discounted prices, personal guidance for holiday bookings.

We were been forced to take the decision on the spot and make the payment, other wise will not be able to get the benefit of the scheme once left the premises. When we informed that we are not carrying any money with us we had been asked to pay the subscription charges by credit card, and we can convert the same amount payable in to six monthly installments and the company will refund us the charges levied by Credit Card Company on to the same transactions.

After reading the details given in the document provided by the HHHPL we found that the explained services are not mentioned in the document hence we had visited to the same place (Catholic Gymkhana) and meet the head of the marketing person and after explaining all the details to him he assured me to get all the benefit were been explained under this product for that we had been told to go to their Service branch office in Khar, Mumbai and Manager was supposed to talk to the respective Branch Manager. When we visited HHHPL Khar branch office and talked to the representative they assured us that all the explained services we will be getting at the time of booking the holiday. And they don’t mention all the services in the document as they give certain services to only for special customers so that they will not loose the business.

When we had visited the HHHPL Khar branch to book a holiday at Manali, we were been asked to come only before 30 days before the holiday to be booked and office staff just denied to take any bookings before 30 days. Then we asked them to at list give us details about the holiday to be booked for Manali, we were constantly asking for the details like what will be the Place for stay and its location, and they just denied to talk to us and said that they can not give any details before 30 days from the holiday day to be booked. We also asked about the facilities we are supposed to be getting as was promised while explaining this product to us, like help in train travel ticket, site seeing facility pickup and drop facility etc.

We also asked them that it is not fair as it was very difficult to get any train bookings only before 30 of holiday as train ticket bookings starts before 90 days, but your staff was just not responding to any of our queries and was very rude in taking to us.

There after several times we had tried to book holidays through Khar branch office in different resorts like Lonavala, Mahabalipuram and Goa but every time we were been told there are no free bookings available as the resorts are full.

After getting such a ridicules feed back we asked to cancel our membership and return the money, then HHHPL has sent us a letter asking to return the original documents and money will be refunded after deduction of 25% of the membership amount, which was again not informed to me at the time of subscribing this product.

HHHPL company is making publicity and approaching customers by taking name of well established company called "Bajaj" where as there is no relation between HHHPL and Bajaj Company it is a huge violation and cheating.

We are also BIGGEST victims of this fraud that has duped me for 25K inApril' 2010. We have also gone through same process like asking three questions then declaring as winner and asked us to visit their office along with my wife and explained about their packages for 1 hour by some trained MBA students. Then we took the membership for 5 years and they have asked us to pay through credit cards then convert the same amount into EMIs we will refund the interest charged by the bank .

We did the same and produced the Credit card statements after converting the so called amount to EMIs to this fraud company. Then the really story get begun. They started arguing that they would refund only 7% of the total amount. I had to fight, abuse and threaten for amost a month month and
          finally after that I received the Cheque.

The Sales rep also informed me that in case I want to go out on a holiday and if I call in for a booking 15 days before my journey date I shall get a confirmed booking, which is not at all true. I had to travel to Lonavala and Mahabaleshwar on 28th may and 1st june respectively, I called them and asked to do the bookings for the same. The reply i received was all the bookings are full.

The sales rep told me that over and above the membership charges I had to pay some utitity charges to which I asked her "What if I do not use the utilities? Will I still have to pay the charges?" she said no... Later When I tried booking the resort I was informed that thos were manditory charges. So I asked what are the Utility charges... she informed me that for Domestic its Rs 500 per day for 4 persons in thier own resorts and Rs. 650 in affiliated resorts... again this proved to be false information as the lonavala resort which is their own... I was informed that I had to pay Rs 1000 as utilty charges per day and in Mahabaleshwar I had o pay Rs 3000 per day.Hence I did not utlise their services.

This is the first company I have seen where the Head office does not have any information about their branch offices but the branch offices have all the information about all the other branch offices... And is the also great to hear that Highland Holiday Homes was barred from doing any business by Sebi for 5 years beacuase of a fraud.

Heres the link to that :-- http://www.sebi.gov.in/satorders/Highland.html

I am trying to cancel the membership but as per their dirty terms & conditions it’s not been cancelled. Guys why dont we come together and file a case againt Highland Holidays in the Consumer court.

+91- [protected]
          We were cheated in the same way in october 2010. We got into their trap and got a 2 year 9700 Rs package. on coming back home we checked for its reviewes and found that they are cheating their customers. As we had paid by credit card we called our bank and asked them to put the transaction on dispute ""Disputed the transaction" (initially the bank refused it cannot be done but we persisted). Along with it we faxed the details of our whole conversation along with link below to the bank

We called Highland the next working day and asked them to cancel our registration but as usual they told you have to come down personally and you need to talk to our manager. Our manager cannot come over call as she is busy.
          Their way of talking is very pathetic and the lady starts shouting on you if you persist.
          We didnt go to their office in bangalore. But we faxed their chennai office to cancel our registration.
          We faxed this letter copy again to the bank making sure that we had asked them to cancel our registration but they arent cancelling it. We also mentioned that we had just registered and havent used any of their services
          Initially the bank told it will take 1 month to solve but later on changed it to 6 more months. we finally received a credit last week from the bank. :)

Disputing a transaction means, intially the bank will give a credit to whom we have made payment but will check for our concern and revert the credit in case the dispute comes in our favour.

I also passed through the same type of heartburns. I went to Pune Mirror and my story also got published. Many of you also know that we formed a group and tried all sort of options. However with the help of my lawyer, I was able to get refund.

Setu Shah
          M: [protected]

pankajmahidhar
            Through one of the presentations conducted by High Land Holiday Homes Pvt. Ltd. for a membership where they charge a upfront membership fees and provide one week of stay for five years in India or abroad as per your membership.

The Head office is in Chennai and have a branch office in Mumbai. I had paid the membership fees through my credit card for which I was debited by my card issuing bank.

Highland Holiday home for more than a year not activated my membership informing that they have not received my payment despite providing the statement copies that I have been charged for the same. The charge would not reflect on my statement until the merchant has received the payment.

If I call up the Mumbai office they there is only one person whom I can speak to and her answer is same that they have not received the payment irrespective of the proofs I have provided. She wanted me to provide a bank statement showing the debit form my account where as she is not willing to understand that for credit card payment I can only have a statement and the bank payment would be a consolidated payment for all the transactions.

I have paid through ICICI Bank VISA credit card and they have been asking me for a bank staement form ICICI Bank whereas I do not have any account with ICICI Bank. I don't know how to explain them the same.

I am also not able to speak to the senior manager at Mumbai office.

When I spoke to Chennai head office, they revert me back to Mumbai or even my emails are just forwarded to Mumbai office.

The membership number I have is HC-5 3465.

Please let me know how can you help or what course of action can I take againest the company.

Highland Holiday Homes Pvt. Ltd. — membership rules

I have taken a Membership from Highland Holiday Homes Pvt. Ltd. a part of cisions group...i was invited to collect a gift voucher of rs. 4000/-. when i went there i had attended a presentation...i liked the presention so i opted for the membership...

i have taken a membership of rs.35000/- for 5years...
            they explained all the terms & conditions properly...i had a misunderstanding as bajaj group...but it was cleared by them. they told me that they are prt of cisions group & not bajaj group...it was me who had taken it as bajaj gorup in my mind...

i really dont understand why people dont read the agreement properly before buying it...they are not aware what they buy & then blame that the company has mislead them...

i also thought that they have misleaded me...but when i went back & enquired...they explaind me each & every thing...then i realised that i have taken a good membership scheme, , , , which is budgeted & very comfortable for our pockets...
            Are you here to submit a complain against the company or appreciate a fraudulent company ? ? ? ? Readers... Attn Please.

+91- [protected]
            Same is true for us as well. We went to Kodia Kanal which was then their property and I had to pay, was going to open a dispute with them but due to lack of time did not do it. Today again when I tried to Book the Lonaval they say its no longer their property, and said with our tie up we are charging much less the Market. They said they are charging me 2700 per night. I checked on Net the very next minute and on clear trip i got the rate for the same resort as 2999 per day. So what they are offering is Rs.299 discount.

When we took the membership it was assured that they will not decrease the properties but will increase it. Today the situation is completely opposite.

This is a 100% fraud company.

Vibhav Kelkar

Sandeep Pai
              First off they are not in any way related to the Bajaj auto/electrical as you would believe. This business is led by a fraud group who lures people looking for travel and stay arrangement packages on an annual basis. Their prize catch is usually a couple looking for yearly vacations across India or working couples who are too busy to contact travel agents for vacations.

Here's their modus-operandi: You will get a call or a message inviting you to a venue where you have won some prize (gift vouchers) after answering 3 simple questions on the phone. Pleased with yourself because you are smarter than an average "paanchvi paas", you reach the venue and the gift voucher is not even mentioned till you sit through the whole "trap" of an event and are somehow talked into buying one of their holiday membership packages. The price of a "lifetime" package is somewhere around 2 lakhs (as of today) and they will try their best to put you into this trap. If 2 lakhs seems too much to you they will then offer you "smaller" packages to the tune of 1 lakh, 50000 or 30000. Oh, by the way all the schemes are "special offers" valid only for that day and you have to pay on the same day to avail of the special offer (that statement should give you a clue to Run away as soon as possible). You only have to search the internet to find out how many people have fallen prey to these thugs and found out that their hotel-booking and travel-booking agents will actually charge you more than what it will cost to directly book through the individual hotels/vehicles. So they will charge you Rs.30,000 for a 5 year membership which is supposed to give you discounts for your vacations, but instead you will end up paying more than the usual prices for all your vacations in the next 5 years. They also promise you part-refund in case you don't go for a vacation a particular year, but believe me - once you paid them any amount of money, say final bye-bye to that money ..rest assured you will never see it back again....ever.

Their staff is mostly of young girls who know nothing about the business and are helpless, probably paid less than 3000 a month. Low paid staff increases "profit-margins" further (sorry for using the respectful term "profit" for a business that is outright looting unsuspecting people). I applaud the masterminds behind Bajaj Highland business for their execution of the whole con and the sheer size of each of their plunders (I feel sorry for the people who paid for their lifetime membership plan by paying in lakhs of rupees).

Although I was fortunate in that I only paid them 1000 down-payment and issued a check of Rs.29,000 (which I immediately canceled after reading multitude of complaints against them on several forums on the internet), I think these thugs should be arrested immediately and the money of all the people and retired couples that they have plundered over the years returned to their rightful owners. Losing 50000 of your hard earned money will make you very very restless and angry. I hope my complaint here causes some action against these smart fraudsters by the consumer courts in India and at least prevents more people losing a big chunk of their hard earned money to these thieves. THIS IS A BIG SCAM BY A BUNCH OF CROOKS...STAY AWAY!!!

Highland Holiday Home Pvt Ltd — Bogus company crooks involved.

at the beginning of membership they claimed all rosy pictures of company and also claimed they are associated with Bajaj Group of Comapny. with this i took membership and thought will be good by the name of Bajaj. When the time came for booking or reservation they always had unavailable for the reservation. they claim for the half of the reservation like if you want to book for two rooms they say only one room is available. that means the have tie up with hotel and resort for a huge scam to loot people. The company is bogus and i claim Chairman and directors are crooks. whn i asked about my reservation they say we are not saying no to customer but only one room is available. ! if one room is available then how dose it serve the purpose when i want to reserve two rooms. All thse people are crooks and fradulents. Hang them to a nail for their deeds as they are sucking blood of people by deception.
              it is fraud company.thats all

Bajaj Highland Holiday Homes Pvt limited — Fraudulent business - will cheat you in thousands/lakhs of rupees

First off they are not in any way related to the Bajaj auto/electrical as you would believe. This business is led by a fraud group who uses young girls as their "staff" into luring people who are looking for travel and stay arrangement packages on an annual basis. Their prize catch is usually a retired couple looking for yearly vacations across India or working couples who are too busy to contact travel agenst for each vacation.

Although I was fortunate in that I only paid them 1000 down-payment and issued a check of Rs.29,000 (which I immediately cancelled after reading multitude of complaints against them on several forums on the internet), I think these thugs should be arrested immediately and the money of all the people and retired couples that they have plundered over the years returned to their rightful owners. Losing 50000 of your hard earned money will make you very very restless and angry. I hope my complaint here causes some action against these smart fraudsters by the consumer courts in India and at least prevents more people losing a big chunk of their hard earned money to these theives.

+91- [protected]
              We are also victims of the same. We have already paid Rs 80, 000 for 15 years through credit card and paying 9000/ month to hdfc bank for repayment.
              please help us to get our money back. We have not utilized it because of their high charges whenever we try to book.

Madhu
              HI,
              I too have been cheated.They have done the exact same thing to me.
              I had a horrible time when i went to Kashmir.
              These guys should be sued.

Highland Holiday Homes — fraud [Resolved]

shreya joshi
                Hi, I am Shreya Joshi and have registered at highland holiday homes Pune in Nov 09 and have lost 67000 till now. I too feel...

Manohar Singh
                Below is my complaint to HHH but there was no response to it.
                Even theirs people at shop try to give rosy pitcure to the customers through false statements and we get trapped by believing them and their documents says something else.
                ================================================================
                To The manager,
                Highland Holiday Homes Pvt. Ltd.

I regret to inform you as per informed by your people regarding the rules for the membership the following points so far are false and in valid. The matter is of a cheat.

It was an ignorance on our side to believe your executive at least for the following statements that were communicated to us during our visit to yours shop in Nirmal Lifestyle in Mulund on 8th Oct 09 :
                1) Regarding the payment the your people informed that the charges of the membership will be charges in 9 EMI and that they will inform the Standard Charted Bank regarding the same. On enquiry with the bank it was found that the complete charges of Rs. 35000 are charged to me and that there was request from the Mechant side for the EMI.
                This is a matter of complete cheat and fraud.
                2) It was also informed that the minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 people can visit the resorts as per booking confirmation prior and that only the utility charges will have to be paid. But as per the membership terms and conditions the for members above 4 nos there are Guest Charges. I was surprised to see this, as there were no intimation at all during the explanation by your people at all.

I have been requesting through your Mumbai Khar office, the first time your person informed that they cannot place request for EMI to the BANK as they do not tie up with Standard Chartered. This is ridiculous, as they could have informed me immediately that EMI through Standard Chartered is not possible and that if that is opted for then there will be additional interest rate and service tax. In fact they later informed me that the interest rates will be re-imbursed to me and against which I informed that I don’t want to get into any hassles later-on, so I opted to better cancel the membership because of above 2 reasons. But your people did not bother to listen at all and informed that the membership cannot be cancelled.

I want you to void the payment and cancel the membership immediately as I have already received my statement which has billed me Rs. 35000/- which Iam not in a position to pay.
                ===================================================================
                Dear Friends pl. do not entertain such peoples as they only eye at yours hard-earned money and not yours interest.
                Only hoping my matter is resolved soon
                facing similar problem.

HIGHLAND HOLIDAYS HOMES PVT LTD — CHEATING AND FALSE PROMISES

I HAD GAVE COMPLAIN ON UR SITE ABOUT CHEATING FROM HIGHLAND HOLLIDAYS HOMES PVT LTD. SUCH A BIGGEST FRAUD COMPANY IN INDIA.WHO GAVE US FALSE PROMISE AND CHEATED US FOR 35000/- WHICH NOT A LESS AMOUNT FOR US.
                PLS HELP ME. I HAVE GIVEN MINIMUM 3 COMPLAINS AGAINST THIS FRAUD COMPANY ON CONSUMER FORUM.

MUKESH RAMCHANDANI
                  I am also 1 of the member of this company, i have invested rs. 64500 / - at long back. I have just paid this money as investement. As the consultent had told me that if i dont go on holiday i can rent my holidays & i will be getting rs. 2500 / - per day. & my membership is of 10 day. So i should get around rs. 25000 / - per year. But "its true that its a cheat company" when i had taken the membership there office was in bandra but when i visited there after few years they were not there & when i found there telephone nos from some source they said that they have sent letter to all member about change of address. At that time i was confused who am i??? Am i not a member??? When i got the address of there office in khar i was happy that my money is safe. . . But then i been to there office for enquiry regarding my membership & rent money. They have kept lots of girl to cool down clients. . . Like us. . They ask me to sit at the reception for more then 30 min. And after going in cabin there was 1 small girl sitting to attend me. Around 19 years old. And she was not knowing any thing about the membership. . . When i asked her about rent of my holidays she directly denied & said "the company dose not help you to rent your holiday, and you have to find someone to rent your holidays" as i have already mentioned that i just paid this amount as an investement. But after listening to her i was completly shocked. . . Then i started shouting as i was angry then i thought she is not knowing about membership, so i request her that i want to meet your sr. Manager or head of mumbai branch. . Then she directly said they are not available at this moment. I am the only person who can help you here. . & then after creating some scene. . . Some one else came in cabin some huge ugly girl with lots of make up & attitude and she said she is the client service manager named shaziya, when i was trying to explain her my problem she was like ignoring me & was busy in playing with her hairs. I was realy feeling so embarrass at that moment. And after explaining her all the problem again. She also gave me the same answer like that small girl gave me. I asked her is there any one above you in this branch. She directly said "no" and same answer what like previouse that she is the only person who can help me in this situtation. . . Then i was angry with there behaiver & i was not in my control, finally i told her that i will be going to police to get my money back. & i was realy shocked with her answer she started shouted & said "hey ja tujhe jo bhi karna hai kar, we dont care, mujhe pata hai tum jaiso se kaise baat karni hai" with her talk it was not diffucult for me to know that she stays in some slum area. & she is not from a good family background. I got the impression of the company by its so called mumbai client service manager "shaziya" and after that i have lost the hope of getting my money back from this cheat company. Let me know if any group or any one can help me to get this money back. . .

Please get in touch on my e - mail for this. .

M. Ramchandani.
                  Hi Mukesh,

I have been following up my membership case with the same girl Shaziya who is not willing to cooperate. You are also not allowed to meet anybody else or even disclosed the name of the branch manager.

This company seems to be a well planned fraud and there could be some bigwigs involved.

I have been debited by my credit card company but HIghland says they have not received any payment and have blocked my membership.

If you write to chennai, the mail gets forwarded to Shaziya and you are back to square one.

Have you pursued the case further? Do you know of other people who have paid the membership fees and we can jointly fight them.

Best regards

Pankaj Mahidhar
                  the names are:
                  Branh manager - abida agolandaz...
                  Director Sanjay Bajaj
                  MD Manohar Bajaj
                  I have also taken an membership of 50000/- maybe 3 years back...

i have also visited theri khar office...
                  the same huge ugly girl with lots of make up & attitude So called client service manager named shaziya always comes to attend my quries...
                  when ever we try to explain her my problem she always ignores & is busy playing with her hairs.

She says is the top most in the branch. her behaviour is not at all goodd...i dont understand how can this company appoint such person...who is from some slum place & have no mannes to talk...

So sorry...ithe company needs such people...coz the company is the same...

i hope even some1 helps me to get my money back...
                  i faced same like Mr. M Ramchandani has faced. this highland holiday agree to pay me Rent if i wont used there resorts in the day of year mentioned in agreement. till today its has passed 3 years i m not recd. any rent but lots of humiliation found from this group. this is a big cheater company. pls people henceforth do not invest your money in such fraud company. they dosent have ethics. they are a shameless guyes. really B**********.
                  Well dear all know this company is some cheap skate company & doesn't believe in customer services... I've exp the same problem as you'll have faced. I have visited their Chennai office as well & make daily calls to them in Chennai, but they keep on avoiding my calls.

I am going legal against them & i will vandalize their office as well... With all the mails & complaint against them is good enough to kick their arse...

I am gonna show them, when a sophisticated gentlemen comes out of his gentleness what he does.

Mohsin Shaikh
                  I also faced same problem what mr Ramchndani faced, apart from this I was also told by their marketing person that the company also has tieups with regional gymkhanas and swimming pool clubs etc.
                  however I queried later and found there is no such company having any membership with the local gym or swimming pool clubs or gymkhana. That time I first realized that I am cheated.
                  I took the membership for 10 days stay at 5 star hotel with 6 members in my family for 3 years however whenevr I approached I was given the answer that there are no more booking as it all full book later even u approached 2 months earlier.
                  rest all same situation what Mr Ramchandani Explained. Last I read they got shifted their office from Khar to Jogeswari.
                  I was told that Rahul Bajaj is one of the doirectors in the company and all rest board of directors are bid industrialist and business tycoons. So I felt watching these brochures that it may be good company.
                  I don't know how these people will get punished.
                  any body there to help?
                  Milind Prakash Naik
                  [protected]@rediffmail.com
                  Hello

Kindly someone post the phone numbers of the big ugly girl playing with her hair and small girl of 19 years.

I would talk to them and solve this case..

You all people would get your money back!

Keshav
                  Consumer Complaints Forum
                  this is really the truth of the company no I'm trying the nos from Khar office whic are also not in working condition,

you can contact me for further corrospondance with the highland people.myno is [protected]
                  I also recently taken the member ship but there my icici card for 18000/- for the 3 years after getting statement i was shocked in that they cut 1017/- service charges also. after swaping 18000/- how could that 1017/-processing are come in the statement should linked with ICICI also becuasue if we are swapinng for 18000/- after getting receipt how they are again cutting 1017/- processing fee from the acct.

i am in big problem by investing in that god know if i am getting money back as per there committement.

Shakil
                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Highland Holiday Homes — Bajaj Highland Holiday Homes Pvt Ltd. Complaints - Fraud Scam Peoples...Need my Refund ASAP [Resolved]

dpardesh
                    Fraud Scam Peoples...Need my Refund ASAP
                    From: Devendra

To: Consumer Court

Subject: Application...

Peter Crasto
                    Looking at the complaints I too feel I am duped of Rs. 60000 by this company. The modus operandi is the same. They called me to give answers of three questions and then at a mall to claim the prize. I trusted them and took 10years membership in Aug 2008 purely as investment as they claimed to be associated with Bajaj and promised to pay back for unclaimed days at the rate of Rs. 1500 per day. When I checked the agreement on seeing complaints by many people, I was shocked to see that there is no such deal. I have not availed any facility till date. Please help me to get back my money.

Highland Holiday Homes — False commitment against membership. [Resolved]

Mohsin R.Shaikh
                      To,

The Manager,

This is with reference to my membership nos ( H-5/DAE/MUM-162 ) at your...