[Resolved] Expat Properties — want refund of investment in mopa (goa)

Safat, Kuwait
 franwil on Jan 25, 2019
My name is francis lawrence d'souza and i want to known if there are other complainants for mopa. I had paid rs.5.2 lakhs to nideesh (Kuwait representative). Since i was in a financial situation, i had requested my money back in november 2016!!!
I was first told to speak to bangalore office, after a year of continuous followup, i was told to contact pune office, and after more than 18 months of correspondence i was finally told to deal with the mumbai office and i was promised by all their offices that the payment will be made soon but i haven't received a single penny.

I am fed up of calling them every 15 days and getting the same boring reply. Is it possible that expat properties pay my money back with interest.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-03-09 01:40:08

[Jan 25, 2019] Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Expat Properties Customer Care's response Feb 06, 2019
Hi Francis,

Greetings from Expat. At the onset do accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Our team is already looking into this concern and is working towards a resolution.

For faster responses, you can message us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ExpatProperties/

Comments

We had book 2 studio apartments in Expat Vida Phase 2 kadamba plateau. With flat numbers B1702053 and B1702054 . We requested for refund. Since long back they are not ready for it. We have paid 5 lakhs to respective company. Neither there is development of project nor they are ready for refund. Hoping for positive reply.
Smita sunil zende

2nd Floor, Sobha Pearl, No.1, Commissariat Road, Bengaluru - 560025, Karnataka, Karnataka, India
    Expat Properties - want refund of investment in mopa (goa)