[Resolved]  Expat Properties — want refund of investment in mopa (goa)

My name is francis lawrence d'souza and i want to known if there are other complainants for mopa. I had paid rs.5.2 lakhs to nideesh (Kuwait representative). Since i was in a financial situation, i had requested my money back in november 2016!!!
I was first told to speak to bangalore office, after a year of continuous followup, i was told to contact pune office, and after more than 18 months of correspondence i was finally told to deal with the mumbai office and i was promised by all their offices that the payment will be made soon but i haven't received a single penny.

I am fed up of calling them every 15 days and getting the same boring reply. Is it possible that expat properties pay my money back with interest.
Mar 9, 2019
Jan 25, 2019

Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Feb 06, 2019
Expat Properties Customer Care's response
Hi Francis,

Greetings from Expat. At the onset do accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Our team is already looking into this concern and is working towards a resolution.

For faster responses, you can message us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ExpatProperties/

Comments

We had book 2 studio apartments in Expat Vida Phase 2 kadamba plateau. With flat numbers B1702053 and B1702054 . We requested for refund. Since long back they are not ready for it. We have paid 5 lakhs to respective company. Neither there is development of project nor they are ready for refund. Hoping for positive reply.
Smita sunil zende

Registered office address of Expat in Bangalore is old, new address is Carlton house, old airport road Bengaluru, 560008.
Phone number is same, but no one answers.
Also, Expat office in Goa has changed from Gera chambers to site office of Expat Vida, near old Goa.muscat Oman & Dubai offices are closed.this is a fraud company with political backing, hence Goa, Maharashtra, Karnataka police, economic offence wing do not file an fir inspite of thousands of online complaints.
My name is Parvez Ahmed and i want to known if there are other complainants for paradise City in mopa. I had paid rs.5.5 lakhs to expat properties(Kuwait representative) and entered into an agreement on 1/3/16.
All payment was done in installment as per agreement with last installment payment done in jul 2018.
Since then I am following for the registration of my plot.
However, everytime I was given false promises. Now their representative has stopped responding to my calls.
I am fedup now and want my full payment back.
Parvez Ahmed
Ashley Menezes's reply, Jul 15, 2021
Hello
Contact me
Ashley Menezes
[email protected]gmail.com
Expat Complaint Group
EXPAT PROPERTIES as usual are claiming that the issue is RESOLVED but it's not TRUE.
WE HAVE FORMED A EXPAT COMPLAINTS GROUP on TELEGRAM and WHAT'S UP
Ashley Menezes
[protected]@gmail.com
Contact ASAP

Dear sir I have booked my plot 1 acre land my name kaitan Marcel Dsilva . and paid 14 lakes by Bank cheque from Kuwait through Vijay Bank. In Kuwait through Nidesh and that ### have no answer to answer us .got fed up to go mumbai office through Berlin everyone is hiding no answer since 4 years can't understand what to do plz advice me

Expat Properties
    Expat Properties Phone
    Expat Properties Address
    2nd Floor, Sobha Pearl, No.1, Commissariat Road, Bengaluru - 560025, Karnataka, Karnataka, India