[Resolved]  Expat Properties — want refund of investment in taloja

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
My name is shivani and i want to known if there are other complainents for taloja. I have pd 14 lakhs to agnelo their sr vp for a 1 bed room flat in taloja. There is no construction, no allotment and no response. I want my money back!!!
I have written to michelle and agnello and also tried calling, sending messages etc but they don't respond.
I have paid full amount before construction and is need interest for the same along with my principal back
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-02-17 07:56:33

[Dec 10, 2018] Expat Properties customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Expat Properties Customer Care's response Jan 14, 2019
Hi Shivani,

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We will be needing your contact details to proceed further with this and your customer/booking ID. You can send the same on our facebook page at https://facebook.co/ExpatProperties or you can mail to [email protected]
Updated by Sosk Jul 10, 2019
I need mu money back!!

Comments

Hi Shivani,

Please do not be taken in by the standard response from their customer care team. I have also invested in the same project since 2014. I asked for a refund in 2017 which was promised and they went back on their word.. I have been understanding and gave them plenty of time and space to work out something as regards a refund but they have no intention to do the same. Even simple paperwork they delay by almost 4-6 months and that is how the years have gone by. Your option is to join some whatsapp group where complainants may soon approach the court, other investigating authorities etc as there maybe much more to this than meets the eye with regard to flats as well as plenty of land deals.
Hello Shivani and Niles72

I have taken a similar property in Roha (plot) and Taloja 2bhk from expat group
I have negotiated with tJobhese guys since 2 years, but every time when they have to pay they say non availability of funds.
Kindly keep me in the loop if there is any news or action to be taken
Jobtenirai
Expat. Pl do not mark my taloja issue as "resolved" How can it be resolved when you have neither started construction nor refunded my money since 5 years! This is total fraud! You have my email and you have my name.
Shivani
Good day all,

I am also in the same situation for an investment (in 2010) in Alcrest Meadows. Expat agreed to refund me in July 2016, however till now same has not been done, in spite of them providing me with the refund amount calculation etc.

It would be good if all o[censored]s can take it up with consumer court to get a speedy resolution.

BRgds
Koushik Ray
I also have investments in Taloja, Garv and my friends also invested in these properties .

No response.
Expat offices across the Gulf has closed down. Goa, Mumbai and Bangalore Office lime is very difficult to get through.

No one response from any emails as well. Taloja project is on hold for many years. Every time I visit the office they give some excuse.

Goa all projects work is very slow.

Santosh Shetty also does not response to mail.

2nd Floor, Sobha Pearl, No.1, Commissariat Road, Bengaluru - 560025, Karnataka, Karnataka, India
    Expat Properties - want refund of investment in taloja