Fast Courier & Cargo Ltd Complaints & Reviews

4.3
Last updated Nov 5, 2015

File a complaint to Fast Courier & Cargo Ltd

Having problems with Fast Courier & Cargo Ltd?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Fast Courier & Cargo Ltd customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Fast Courier & Cargo Ltd

Fast Courier & Cargo Ltd Phone Numbers

Toll Free Number: 1800 270 9191
Mobile

View more phone numbers

Fast Courier & Cargo Ltd reviews & complaints(27)

This company has collected lakhs of rupees from many people i my self invested 3lakh ruppes a 2years ago and many of my friends even invested 5 to 10 lkh rupees for reason of settlement but they did not even provided a service for 1 day also after a start of business we waited for 1 year for a company support no one has returned to us we filed a complaint in our city we filed a complaint in vijayawada and even we forwarded our complaint to delhi court also its been almost a year there has been no response fromm the court as well as from the lawyers who took our case we wasted 20k each in order to fie case in delhi court
Fast Courier & Cargo Ltd customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Kamalesh is a franchisee of forun express for
    District Vijayanagaram i.e, D.F. We had paid and cleared all the formalities
    which company people told to us as per forunexpress guidelines. We are ready to
    start the operations but from the company side there is no co-operation atleast
    nobody is there to look forward . In our neighbour district (Visakhapatnam) atleast zonal hub and district franchisee and
    sub-district offices are there but in our district no sub-district office is
    opened till now what about booking counters and operations . Till now no
    company(FORUN EXPRESS) person is thinking about corporate tie-ups and other
    sources of business. Our agreement copy
    is also not recieved to us .If we had any doubts, here nobody is there to
    respond . If we are trying to ask anything company employees unable to answer
    and not responding to our calls and they are avoiding us. If we mail to ASM and
    RSM they also not responding. What we do now?

Forun Limited is India's leader and pioneer in Express Distribution and Supply Chain Solutions, committed to make their customers' business always 'Ahead in Reach' while partnering with them to elegantly customize the delivery offering.

FORUN Express plans to consolidate its growth and its vision is to interface with customers more often in their value chain by offering wide range of products and services.A strong market leader in India, Forun Express has a strong presence throughout the world and has offices in all the major countries of the world.

FORUN Express Courier & Cargo Ltd. is one of the fastest growing express courier companies in India covering both domestic and international services. FORUN Express Incorporated in the year 2011, FORUN Express is in its first year of operations in India though it has a large delivery network in India and abroad to provide its customers the best service all over the world.
        Company has its headquarter in New Delhi and FORUN Express has its branch offices all over India. It is one of the most popular and well equipped logistics services provider covering a wide range of courier and other services all throughout India.
        FORUN Express has an efficient team of management professionals who are working round the clock delivering value to their customers. Leveraging on the extensive logistics and communications, our team can create cost-effective solutions tailored to meet your needs. We have reputation of providing a high quality service provider to its ultimate customers characterized by flexibility, timeliness efficiency and reliability.
        FORUN Express has been innovating constantly to provide products and services that meet customers current and future needs. It is offering wide range of services like domestic and international courier and cargo. Forun Express advantage of seamless connectivity across air, road, ocean and rail has resulted in a plethora of offerings to the customers, unmatched in the industry.
        Why Forun Express
        Some of the reasons that have made Forun express a considerable brand among its customer and has made them to choose only Forun Express are as follows:
        (1) Door pick up and delivery service.
        (2) Point to point express distribution service.
        (3) 24/7/365service level monitoring system that ensures safety, security and on time delivery.
        (4) A computerized system for handling the 24*7 needs of the customers.
        (5) Stock control and warehousing/distribution programs.
        (6) A fast Tracking and Tracing systems for meeting the import as well as export related needs.
        (7) Capable to handle a large chunk of load at one stretch.
        (8) A full proof reliable service ensuring high quality speed and efficiency.
        (9) Last but not the least, a well consolidated SMS and Email update system for the convenience of the customers.

Hello every one beware from this company named fast courier & cargo, delhi, its a #1 fraud courier company in india, i do not know whether company is originally made on the basis of fradulent activities or its employees are try to make it fraud.

Now i am coming to the point of the event how i came to know about the fraudulent activities of the company (Fast courier & cargo limited or fccl), a person who introduce himself before me thet his name is raj & his designation of this company is sales cordinator but nobody of his company do not know his "raj" name (Later i came to know) , he told me that he want to operate the business in entire assam state for this reason he demanded 6000/- rupees from me for sim card & mobile handset, i did not give a single penny to him, even i introduce many people to him he demanded same amount of money but no body gave him a single penny, but at last he collected the said amount of money from one person, after that he demanded more 10,000/- rupees from him for the business startup process, but i aware him about raj's activity,even he used to collect money from entire assam & india, our simple country people are being frauded by him (Raj), he told me that fccl state office is at guwahati , but the reality is that there is no office at guwahati & hi is making fraud to all people, please be aware from fccl or its any activity & raj named person.

Thank you, afterall decision is on you all.

Quick Money Fraud — Fraud

Dear Good Friend,

I am Mr. Jack Maxwell from London in United Kingdom, I am working With Beximco Pharmaceuticals Company in London, we are also located in West Africa and Singapore.. ...

I am the personal secretary to the director; I have been looking for a long time for some one whom I can transact this business with trust. we are talking about herbal product called mono herbal roots(kanamrutakadugandha ) from India . This product our company is buying from Kenya at present. This product can be found only in India. And the Kenya person has been buying it from India.

But recently i got the contact of local producer in India and i came to know that this product can be purchased at $70 us dollar from India and supplied to our company at $150 us dollar and i have the contact of local producers from India of which i don't want to release this contact to my director.

Sir, my request is if you can invest in buying from the local producer from India at $70 us dollar and we will sell this product to my company at least $150 us dollar, then we can share the profit. I can't easily release this contact because if my company knows about it, they will consult legal petition against me, and i can't go to India to buy this product now because i don't have the money and our company always buy[protected] packets (each packet contains 5 grams).

If you can invest money to buy this product from the local producer in India, I will forward you the contact information of the local producer after this.

Note that with your contact our company will send the executive purchase manager to come Indian and buy from you with the company standard sample and the cash to pay on delivery.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Jack Maxwell.
          Urgent and confidential
          i dont what is it, i was looking in to the mails and reply him that wecan do the same and share . but after that looking into the google search i found that there is a complaint about the same .

let see what exactly it is.

for any further details be in toch on my id

Courier Company — Collecting money

Hello!
          I received a message from my mail when i was browsing the net I've read a lot of complaints about paladin med int'l co. Regarding the money that they collected i did not expect that is a scam because, i have an application on line.this is the website bestjobsalary.com. I paid 32 Euro and they Showed me a contract with my name..Now they asking me if I'm planning to proceed my application..But from now on It's time to wake up up and to realized that paladin med. Int'l.co..What I'm going to do They will return my money?I think It's not, so stupid they are very liar..
          FAST COURIER & CARGO LIMITED IS A TOTAL FRAUD COMPANY, IT HAS NO ANY EXISTANCE, AND MR. RAJ IS A FRAUD PERSON BEWARE OF HIM.

Forun Express Courier & Cargo Ltd — Fraud company - packet not yet delivered

I redeemed my credit card points of Barclay's Bank with the gift voucher of Westside(Rs 500).Sir,As information provided by my Barclay's Credit Card Bank,they had sent that voucher by FORUN EXPRESS Courier Service from Chennai by Shipment Number:[protected],dated:23 Feb 2012 to Jabalpur,which was to be delivered to Mr.Amarjit Singh,Plot No:F-9,Swarn Bhumi,Chaggar Farm,Tilhari,Jabalpur,Madhya Pradesh-482020.But instead...

Forun Express Courier & Cargo Ltd — Fraud company

Forun express courier & cargo ltd. This company is a fraud company, please beware of this company. They are in to courier and cargo logistics service provider. This company is regularly giving advertisments in the leading newspapers and leading websites for there franchise network on pan india basis for last one year. The company is charging the huge amounts to appoint state franchisee, district frnchisee, block franchisee, and small...

DEAR INVESTOR, WE WOULDLIKE TO INFORM YOU WE SHOW A PHOTO WHO IS AJIT KUVAR AND RUN FAST COURIER AND CARGO LIMITED HE TAKES MONEY IN THE NAME OF BUSSINESS THEN HE RUN AWAY HE HAS CHEATED IN VARIOUS STATE LIKE M.P RAJASHTHAN,GUJARAT,MUMBAI,GOA,KARNATAKA,ASAM AND MANY MORE STATE PL. DO NOT INVEST MONEY IN THIS PERSON HE IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HIS HANDICAPED ,

APPROXIMETELY HE HAS CHEATED HUNDREDS PEOPLE

fast courier & cargo ltd — fraud with innocent people

dear reader/investor/empyloee

here with we inform you mr ajit kuvar who is admin manager( as per his talk), is run away from his office, to save from police department bassically he is fraud and master mind in crime ,he is using his intelegency behind destrctive work
            he has cheated with me pl contact on this no[protected]

this stupid guy has another name RAJ in assam
            AJIT KUVAR & RAJ ARE SAME PERSON, DIFFERENT NAME, CHOR HEY YEH, SAALE KO POLICE KE HAWALE KARNA CHAHIYE, BUT HE IS NOT KEEPING HIS ORIGINAL NAME, SO WE CAN NOT PUT ANY COMPLAIN FOR HIM, AND NOW HE IS RESIDING IN KOLKATA, BUT HE TOLD THAT HE IS BELONGING FROM DELHI, UP, MAST MOTHERCHOD HE YEH.

dear reader/investor
              ye ajit kuvar uska nam badleke gum raha hai new name ravi kumar hal wo cheating karne wo chennai me hai or uske kam ase hai ki sath me advocate leke gumta hai usne har state me sab se dhoka kiya hai deposit leke wo farar ho jata hai kisiko uska pata chale to police station me complaint karo aur mumbai,madhya pradesh or gujarat police commissioner ko jankari do jise dusre innocent log uski jal me na fase
              Aug 13, 2020
              ye bhai jo photo me hai wo ajit kuvar hai but dusre state me jate hai to nam badal dete hai wo fast courier and cargo limited me apne aap ko admin manager kahte hai hum aap ko request karte hai is admi pe single rs/ invest na karo wo dikhne me sirf 5feet jitni height hai rang everage sceen hai hath me taklif hai means handicapped in hands hai wo bat me hosiyar hai jisiko bhi uska address mile to najik ke police station me khabar do uske nam ka warrant hai pl. help to us pl inform us mobile no[protected]

FAST COURIER AND CARGO LTD. IS NOT RESPONDING IN ANY WAY THERE AUTHORITIES ATRE NOT RECEVING THE PHONE CALL THERE WEB PAGE HAS ALSO EXPIRED THEY HAVE DEPOSITED 17500/- FOR AGRA BRANCH AJIT KUWAR AND D K PATEL ARE THE MARKETING MANAGERS THEY ARE NOT REPLYING THE MAIL HAS THE COMPANY GONE FRAUD IS IT A FRAUD COMPANY . DONT KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE MADE FRAUD TO BEGIN THE BUINESS I HAVE BEEN ALLOWTED BRANCH OFFICE OF AGRA THEY HAVE ALSO SENT AGGREMENT PAPERS WHICH WERE SIGNED AND SENT NOW THEY ARE SILENT GIVING NO RESPONCE AM I BEE CHEATED IF SO THEN WHAT TO DO

HELLO,
                IF ANY OTHER GUY IS ALSO DOING BUINESS WITH THE SAME COURIER COMPANY ABOVE MENTIONED PLS BE ALERT WITH IT .
                DEEPAK

re they legitimate ? I had ordered a mobile phone for Rs 18000 and they gave me a tracking number which shows that my shipment is from UK but asking me to pay more for 3 more phones. This courier company seems to be a shady one. Please do not work with these cheaters.

Fast courier & cargo ltd. — all india 420

Dear sabhi logo se mera khana ha ki AJIT KUWAR 420 ha or all india ka sab se bada 420 chor ha es ke bare me muje puri jan kari ha or me sabhi logo se kaha na chata hu ki muj se bat kare is ka photo mere pas ha, is ne mere se Rs.30,000 leliye ha

FAST COURIER AND CARGO LTD. very big and fraud bcoz they asked for your products and will ask your services and all the things nd will ask you for the invoice will waste your time and money after that they used to say tht they are going to make it by today and that today never comes if they dont know that how to deal then they are not able to provide the services of courier and cargo already there are posted so many fraud complaints against this company related to fraud in deposit money............so beware from these type of cheap companies
                  pl give yr email id or mobile phone

Fast Courier & Cargo Ltd — ajit kiravanilla

dear investor,

fraud ajit kuvar ,tere age piche koi hai nahi kitna cheating karega tera weight 30 kg nahi hai tu food kha nahi shakta hai but tu kitna logo ka rupees khayege sharma kar pap ke dhandhe bandh kar tu tera target achive karne ke liya kitne ka khoon chushega tera target rupee ektha karne ka pura nahi hua kya ?

ajit cheater/chor/420/badmas/nalayak...

dear investors, beware from hanicapped ajit kuvar, because he is changing his mobile no dont give any address of his office or his residential he takes money in sbi account but it is bogus account he gives job of local person with handsome salary so people put trust on local person and invest money but he will take money and leave paritcular region/state ajit kuvar has made huge fraud in various state like delhi,m.p, RAJASTTHAN,MAHARASTRA,MUMBAI,GOA,KARNATAKA,ASAM AND MANY MORE AND PLANNING TO do more cheating with innocent people
                    pl dear investor i[censored] see ajit who is having hand disability and suffring with rumetoid artheritis pl hand over local police people has done fir against ajit kuvar
                    i[censored] want to invest money pl take proper i proof residence proof rationing card election card see his office then and then invest other wise u wil be cheated like above mentioned state pl dont put trust blindly

well wisher of investor
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    ajit kuvar hanicapped hai or ek number ka cheating baag hai agar is type ka koi person aapko fast courier and cargo ltd ka naam sa milta hai to us madarchod ko pahala maarna or police mai da dana kam sa kam dusaro ka to bhala ho unko to ya loot na saka

daku ajit kuvar,
                      abi tu bhagta hai but tere piche goa,maharstra,gujrat,m.p ki police piche hai tu sabka paise leke sukh chain payega nahi me jo log ajit kuvar ko jante nahi use request karta hu ki kisiko uski bat me aake rs ka invest karna nahi wo khud bikhari hai aur show to bade admin manager ka kar rahe...

Mr. ajit kumar , marketing manager of fast courier and cargo limited gave proposal of business of courier agency . I accepted and dd of nearabout 20000 rupees and then started a work . interruptedly six month work done by me and all employees payment also paid by me nearabout 100000 rupees .Ajit kumar and his company chaeted me and my one friend to the nearabout amount is[protected] almost one year is lapsed to this activities. Thousands of business seekers is cheated by Ajit kumar and his company hence request is that he should arrested and recovered the money and give a lesson not cheat. Thank you

vijay wankhede, Aurangabad, Maharashtra. [protected]

dear reader,

many o[censored]s invested money behind mr ajit kuvar who is master brain of this scandal and was giving his introduction as a admin manager of fast courier & cargo ltd

we understand that many o[censored]s dont have photo of ajit kuvar which will be useful for your record or any legal inquiry

Mehsana Chor Ye He Mr. Ajit Kuwar

Ye 1 number Ka Chor He Gujarat Dusaro Ka Photo Use Karne Me Sarm Nhi Ati he Guajarat Ka Bussiness Ka Profit Khanewala He

Mr. Ajit Kuvar tum sabhi logo ke sath tek nahi kar rahe ho or tum ne najane kitne logo se paisa liya ha or ek hi citiy me tumne do-do logo se bhi paisa liya ha.or aaj tak tum ne kisi bhi jage kam jalu bhi nahi kiya tum ne muj se kahatha ke tum ko cekh dedunda diwali se pahle bo bhi nahi diya or tum ketna hi kuch kar lo tum nahi bach sakte or bhopal me vikash ne bhi bhut logo ko pal bana diya ha tum ne mujse 30000/- rupe liye ha or mujse bolte ho ki kam kal parsso me chalu ho raha ha or aaj tak tumara koi bhi kam all mp me bhi chalu nahi ha ab bolo ki tumare shat keya kiya jay or koi bhi log muj se bat karna chate ha to mob.no.[protected],[protected] call kar le or me or bhi jankari de dunga.

dear sir,

i am started business with fast courier & cargo ltd. pls i am send me your money.. but u dont reply 8 month and not phone attend.. n fully reply

PLEASE GIVE ME BELOW ADDRESS :

Mr. Deepak Raval
                            (Marketing Manager)
                            Fast Courier & Cargo Ltd.
                            L-117, Dreams the Mall,
                            Near Bhandup Rly. Station,
                            L.B.S. Marg, Bhandup (W),
                            Mumbai - 400 078
                            Contact No.[protected] Ext 1

Thanks & Regards
                            H JITENDAR KUMAR
                            Aug 13, 2020

dost mujh se vikas ji ne 3000 rs liye or agreement diya is company ka koi bhi kam aaj tak mere pass shuru nai hua . mere 3000 rs bhi gaye or in logon ke sare phone band he ab me kia karun plz help me mere pass wo stamp agreement he jo vikas ne mujhe dia VIKAS KA MOBILE BAND HE [protected] OR OFFICE KA NO. [protected] BHI KAT GAYA HE KIYON KE IS NO KA 26000 KA BIL BAKAYA HE.. vikas ne mujh se 3000 rs lene ke baad 25000 rs or mange or kaha ki aap ko hum pura guna district de denge or 2 employees ki salary bhi. aap 25000/- diposit kar dijiye mene kaha mujhe sirf pickup center hi chahiye to usne agreemnet de diya. 3000 rs refundable bataye the.ye log kia isi tarah topi pehnate hein. . PLZ HELP ME SAJID GUNA [protected]
                              Aug 13, 2020

dear madam, aap ne likh diya ke ahmedabad me pri line syatem thi wo niche ka email read karoge to dudh ka dudh & pani ka pani ho jayega blame rakhna easy hai, rahi furniture ki bat to furniture ke bill aap ke pass hoge aap raju karo to sab ko malum pade ki aap ne konsa furniture dalwaya tha, paise date nahi aur juth pe juth bolte ho jo aap itne imandar ho to staff ki salry kyo nahi ki, aap ne mehsana me approx. 50 jitne pick up center banaye iska rs aap ne cheque se liya hai , wo log ko kue return nahi karte, aap mehsna office me computer dalwaya tha,aap ko malum hai ki aap logo ne rs 5000/ dene the jaywir enterprise ko kue in time nahi diay aap ne uska a/c clear nahi kiya to wo computer utha le gaya aap ko uska letter chahiya to isma me scan karwake aap ko jo ye web padh te hai usko malum pade ,aap ki niti kitni acchi hai
                                mere se rs 7,45,200/ mene aap ko fccl ke account me dale or thoda rs office deposit, rent brokerage me diya to kue return nahi karta, aap ko 18% interst ke sath rs dene padege

aap kitna juth bolte hai wo aap ko malum padna chahiya ki aap ki kitni complaint is consumer complaint me di gayi hai
                                ajit kuvar ka arrest warant pada hai kue nikala gaya wo socho bad me sab pe allegation rakhna

aap ke kharab kam
                                1, staff ki salry nahi dena(accountant ka to target nahi hota to kue salary nahi diya)
                                2,rent ka bolke rent time sir nahi dena a'bad jan'11 & june'11
                                3,pick up center ke pass rs 3000/ sab se liya aisa mehsana me 50 pick up center banaya to rs 1.5 lac hua
                                4,bussiness associate se aap ne kab se rs deposit ke hisab se liya but dhandha chalu nahi kiya
                                5,seminar karte ho to photograhphi or videographi ke rs nahi diya
                                6,aap ne kue empyloee ko appointment letter nahi diya wo batata hai ki aap ki niyat me khot hai
                                7,ajit tu sab ko mamu banata hai kal mere pe phone aya ki aap apni complain wapas khicho, bhiya kue?
                                8,mehsana me rs 50,000 ka furniture aap ne dalwaya hai to aap bill kue nahi rakte, kursi table to me mere ghar se laya tha,
                                9,jab official tapas hogi tab aap ko malum padega kon sach hai
                                10, juth bolke tune gujarat se adanjit 12 se 13 lakh tu dabe ke bathe hai or sapna madam aap uske hisab se mail daloge to aap bhi fashoge

Full View
                                Fw: BECAUSE OF NOT RECIVING RENT OF A'BAD-GUJARAT OFFICE WE HAVE GIVEN ONE MONTH NOTICE TO OFFICE LANDLORD FOR RETURN HIS POSSESSION
                                From: Nil Mallika <[protected]@yahoo.com>
                                View Contact
                                To: director fastfccl <[protected]@fastfccl.com>; "[protected]@fastfccl.com" <[protected]@fastfccl.com>; fast ltd <[protected]@fastfccl.com>
                                Cc: D PATEL <[protected]@fastfccl.com>; dipak raval <[protected]@yahoo.in>; AJIT SHAH <[protected]@yahoo.com>
                                ________________________________________
                                DEAR SIR,
                                THERE IS LOT OF PROBLEM CREATED IN GUJARAT , THAT SHOULD HAVE SOLVE BY FULFIL COMMITMENT BY YOUR SUPERIOR

NOW I SEE GLOOMY PICTURE IN GUJARAT, SO THERE IS NO NEED TO WAIT SINGLE DAY FOR ANY COSTRUCTIVE ACTION
                                MOREOVER YOUR MANAGER IS NOT CLEAR IN HIS ARRIVAL & PASING FALSE STATEMENT LIKE HIS ARRIVAL,TRANSFRING MONEY FOR SALARY,OFFICE RENT,OTHER DUES OF OFFICE
                                AS FAR AS LIMITED CO. CULTURE IS CONCERN, I HAVE SEEN DIFFRENT PERSON WHO IS TAKING CARE OF DIFFERENT DEPARMENT BUT HEAR ONE MAN SHOW, HAS BEEN OBESERVED BY ME
                                WHEN IN OUR COMPANY, 2 PC & PRI SYSTEM HAS BEEN STOLEN BUT OUR ANY SUPERIOR DID NOT COME & LODGE FIR AGAINST THIS BITTER MATTER, ON THE CONTARY MR AJIT KUVAR TOLD TO DIPAK RAVAL I WILL LODGE FIR FROM MUMBAI & DELHI

SO HERE MANY PROBLEM ARE LYING WITH FCCL & IT HAS BEEN WORSEN CONDITION BECAUSE OF LETHARGIC APPROCH

WE DONT HAVE TIME TO WAIT FOR ANYBODY & PL SEND OUR ,MONEY WHICH IS EHTICALLY HARDEARNED & WITH SMELL OF PERSIPARATION &

PL TRY TO UNDERSTAND REGARDING GROUND REALITY & PL SEND BACK OUR MONEY IT IS VERY SMALL WORK FOR ANY LTD COMPANY & OBLIGE

----- Forwarded Message -----
                                From: Nil Mallika <[protected]@yahoo.com>
                                To: Director Fastfccl <[protected]@fastfccl.com>; "[protected]@fastfccl.com" <[protected]@fastfccl.com>
                                Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2011 10:43 AM
                                Subject: Re: BECAUSE OF NOT RECIVING RENT OF A'BAD-GUJARAT OFFICE WE HAVE GIVEN ONE MONTH NOTICE TO OFFICE LANDLORD FOR RETURN HIS POSSESSION
                                DEAR SIR,
                                I WOULD LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT WHATEVER I PAID DEPOSIT FOR AHMEDABAD OFFICE BUT YOU HAVE NOT SENT ANY AGGREMENT IN TIME, IT SHOULD BE REACHEDTO ME AFTER GETTING YOUR DEPOSIT,
                                I HAVE GIVEN SEVERAL REMINDER TO MR AJIT KUVAR DURING STAYING AT AHMEDABAD,HE REPLIED THAT I WILL SEND AS SOON AS REACH AT BHANDUP OFFICE,BUT I HAVE WAITED ONE MONTH NOW TIME IS OVER FOR MY WAITING PERIOD

NOW ONWARDS I DONT WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH YOUBECAUSE OF LINGERING MANY MATTER LIKE SEND AGGREMENT, BARCODE BILL BOOK, SALARY OF STAFF & OFFICE RENT & YOU HAVE NOT GIVEN ANY RULES/NORMS FOR WAITING FOR 5 YEARS,

THER IS NO CLARITY ABOUT ARRIVAL OF MR AJIT KUWAR JUST MENTION HE WILL COME SOON BUT THERE IS NO TIMELIMIT
                                AS PER GENTLEMAN BUSSINESSMAN YOU SHOULD GIVE MY DEPOSIT BACK & RELEASE ME WITHIN 15 DAYS

From: Director Fastfccl <[protected]@fastfccl.com>
                                To: Nil Mallika <[protected]@yahoo.com>
                                Cc: [protected]@fastfccl.com; [protected]@fastfccl.com; fast courier & cargo ltd <[protected]@fastfccl.com>; dipak raval <[protected]@fastfccl.com>; D K PATEL <[protected]@fastfccl.com>; AJIT SHAH <[protected]@yahoo.com>
                                Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 11:56 PM
                                DEAR SHAH

YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR 5 YEARS FOR YOUR DEPOSIT AMOUNT & REGARDING AJIT KUWAR THEY WILL GO IN YOUR PLACE & SHORT OUT ALL THE PROBLEM.

THANKS & REGARDS
                                DIRECTOR
                                FAST COURIER & CARGO LTD

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 3:42 AM, Nil Mallika <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:
                                DEAR SIR,

WE REGRATE TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE GIVEN ONE MONTH NOTICE TO LANDLORD OF AHMEDABAD OFFICE FOR RETURN HIS POSSESSION

Compose Email:
                                [protected]@fastfccl.co...

Add to Contacts
                                Aug 13, 2020
                                Dear Nilesh Shah Duniya Bar Ki Bakwas Ki Bate Likhate Ho Tumhre Account Me Jit Ne Pasie Dala He Wo Company Ke Pass He Or Tum Jo Company KO Pasie He Who Tumhare Pass Proof he Tum Jo Duniya Bar KO mama Bante Ho Udar Ki Topi Udar Karte Ho Company KO Kya Sochhte Ho Compay Ko Tum Badnaam Kroge Tum Bhi Badname Ho Jajageo Or Tum Jo Dhamiki Dete Ho Ye Damikiya Na Deke Tum Sudhar Jao Or Gujarat Ka Kam Chalu HO Ne Ke Tum He Pasie Waps Mil Jayege Jay Gujarar Jay Bahrat
                                Fast Courier & Cargo Ltd.Company Very Good Company Me Is Me 4 Year Kam Kar Raha Hu Muje Is Company Se Koi Problem Nahi He Company Kharab Nahi Hoti Company Ke Employee Kahrab Hote He Jise Ki Bap Kabhi Nahi Chahta Ki Humre Bacche Ka Name Kharab Ho
                                dear arpit, aap co ka priase karte ho to aap apna appointment letter or i card dikho tab aap ki bat sahi hai aisa manege, aap salary konse a/c me aati hai uska statement do to dusre empylooe ko malum pade ki salry slip kaisi hoti hai, arpit aap ne likha hai to apna appointment letter scan karke sab ko dikha to tu sahi bolta hai aisa sab ko lage, faltu ki comment karne ki jarurat nahi, ye proof de muje malum hai ki kisne tuje likhne ko bola hai aab jaldi uper mujab document pace kar khli likhna khatir mat likh
                                ajit/sapna

muje lagta hai ki aap jo kam karo wo lila or dusre kare wo bewkhoobi, hum ne to jo paise diya the wo dhandhe karne ke liya nahi ke teri co ko badnam karne ke liye but tu or teri company ka kam hi aisa hai ki koi bhi admi tere nam ki complain kare pure desh me kitni co hai lekin teri co ki kyo itni complain hoti hai? kyoki teri niyat me khot hai or tu bada chor hai jab tuje bole ki muje tere se dhandha nahi karna to kue rs return nahi karta ye rs mene pasina baha ke kamaya hai, tu sale physical work nahi kar shakta to tune tera shetani dimag lage ke tune hamare rs liya hai to tuje aaj nahi to kal return karne padege jo admi cheating karke rs kamata hai use samaj chor fraud or dhokebaj kahlata hai

ye arpit solanki kon hai jo hamere bich me comment deta hai, muje ise kuch lena dena nahi hai, jo director ho to proof de, jo empyloee hai to proof de muje malum hai ki tu proof or mobile no nahi dega

jab tu mehsana station se nikla to kue chori se nikla jab mene puchha to tune kya bataya ki courier ke dhandhe me bhot risk hai yeha hajoro dhandha karte hai to bhi chut se gumte hai

ab malum chala ki tu kue chhupta tha kyoki tune sab ke rs fraud se liye hai, or tu police se bhagta hai kitne din bhagega tu jab pakdayega to jitne ki sath tune fraud kiya hai wo sab tuje jaroor milne aayega yeha jitna bhi juth likh bad tuje malum padega ki juth ka result kya hota hai
                                ajit, tu dekh total 26 complaints & comment tere pe ayi hai(fccl) ab tu to grenich book me nam likhwayega kya pagla?
                                me tuje salute karta hu ki umra/ age choti weight low/com but bate badi badi/asman chhune ki or master in all fields
                                1, juth bolne ki phd upadhi tere pass hai,
                                2, tu sab ko din me dream dikhata hai
                                3, tere bato me wo jadu hai ki sab tere pass ate hai
                                4, tu bada bussiness man hai jase tu thousand invest karke lakho ka kar deta hai
                                5, tere busy schedule rahta hai, jab koi phone kare to jawab nahi deta but 3se 4 phone kare to meeting/cheating me hu me puri duniya ke sath cheating kar shakta hu aisa powerful confidence hai
                                6, tu to lakho me ek hai, jese id ka chand
                                7, tu tera sab kuch apna property apna ristawalo ko dekar yeha sab ki deposit le lega kya?
                                8, itna plus point to bhagwan krishna me nahi the jo tu janam ke sath leke aya hai
                                9, ab me teri kitni tarif karu teri bato me mera dil bhar gya or gadgadit ho gaye pagla kya rulayega kya?
                                10, salam record breaking performance
                                dosto mujh se vikas ji ne 3000 rs liye or agreement diya is company ka koi bhi kam aaj tak mere pass shuru nai hua . mere 3000 rs bhi gaye or in logon ke sare phone band he ab me kia karun plz help me mere pass wo stamp agreement he jo vikas ne mujhe dia VIKAS KA MOBILE BAND HE [protected] OR OFFICE KA NO. [protected] BHI KAT GAYA HE KIYON KE IS NO KA 26000 KA BIL BAKAYA HE... PLZ HELP ME SAJID GUNA [protected]
                                Does anyone there to help out those investor who have been cheated by FCCL company. put them in jail and instruct them to paid all the security money deposited to fccl account.