Fastrack — 6095 sea watch(red) /request for watch straps

Mihir Haldankar on Jul 14, 2018
Respected team,

I had purchased a watch from thane fastrack store some time ago. I am really satisfied with the quality and functioning of your product but during recent time my watch strap is broken and the belt of the same watch is not available in any of the fastrack and titan stores .Please help me with this issue.

PRODUCT iD : 6095SEA
ISSUE : PROVIDE ME WITH THE WATCH STRAPS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
COLOUR : RED
Contact email : haldankar.mihir@gmail.com
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Received duplicate product
Dear Mihir,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thanks for bringing out your concern, we understand we may not be perfect, but we always strive to make things right for our customers. We apologize for the difficulty you have faced and we want to reach out to you.

Could you please share your contact number, so that our team can contact you.

We take pride in our customer service levels. Customer satisfaction is our main goal, and we go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy. In case you wish to talk with our Care team, please call on[protected].

Sincerely,
Steve
Dear Mihir,

Steve here from the Customer Relations team. Always here to help!

Thanks for bringing out your concern, we understand we may not be perfect, but we always strive to make things right for our customers. We apologize for any difficulty you have faced.

As per our records, your complaint was already registered with our call center/help desk team on 17/07/2018 and the ticket number is as follows [protected]. Your ticket would be addressed & closed at the earliest.

Sincerely,
 Steve
I purchase this belt but currently its not working due to I use in rain. but it is waterproof so how it.

3, Sipcot Industrial Complex, Hosur, Tamil Nadu, India - 635126