Fiitjee — fee will not be refunded

Alok Kumar Saxena on Dec 27, 2017
Once you are trapped by fiitjee, you can not come out. If you will request for refund, you will get reply -
Reply from fiitjee for refund :
Para 9: i understand that if i leave the institute before completing the full course for any reason whatsoever, including transfer of father / mother / legal guardians / ill health of myself or any other member of the family or my admission in any institute / course / engineering college etc., or my studentship is cancelled because of misconduct etc. I or my father / mother / legal guardian shall have no claim for refund of fees.

Para 10: in addition to the above, i understand without any ambiguity that the fee once paid is not refundable at all, whatever the reasons be, nor is it adjustable towards any other existing courses at fiitjee or any yet to be launched nor towards the fee of any other existing or prospective student.

Para 22: i/we, the parent / guardian and / or the student, hereby severally and jointly declare unambiguously that i / we have read and understood all the clauses contained in the declaration and agree to abide by them without any reservation or ambiguity.

Para 23: i/we further declare that the above named student is taking admission in the fiitjee having considered everything material, on his / her own sweet will after giving due consideration to rigors of time, distance and studies ahead and with the permission of the father / mother / legal guardian without any coercion from any side. Further i / we understand that the students is required to work hard to attain the average standard of the batch allotted in order to cope up with studies and put in extra efforts if lagging behind in any subject / topic.

Para 26: i promise to abide by all rules and regulations of fiitjee declaration, in letter and spirit.

Alok saxena
For more details you can contact to me at [protected].

[Dec 27, 2017] FIITJEE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

FIITJEE House, 29-A, Kalu Sarai, Sarvapriya Vihar (Near Hauz Khas Bus Terminal), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110016
    Fiitjee - fee will not be refunded